Down on the Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also caused a rift between me and my aunt and uncle because they knew it and never let me know. The last day I was there and after I had packed and loaded everything in the truck my uncle handed me a check for my summer's wages and I took it without saying "Thank you" and turned and walked to my truck and left.

On the drive home I was telling myself I just needed to find a prostitute to take my virginity and keep seeing her instead of dating. Of course I had no idea of how to make that happen. Not that it mattered because I had a surprise waiting for me when I got home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Apparently Amber had stayed in touch with my mom and she had told Amber when I was going to be home and Amber was there waiting for me. I was civil to her (my mother would have boxed my ears if I was anything less). After mom parked us on the patio with glasses of iced tea Amber said:

"I need something from you Bobby."

"What?"

"Some sort of token that shows we are going steady. Maybe a friendship ring or your letter sweater (I lettered in swimming and track) just something to show everybody that we are together."

"Get serious Amber."

"I am serious Bobby. I've always known we were soulmates, but I needed to be sure and that�s why I occasionally dated others. And don't forget a while back I told you that you were mine and I was never going to let you go. You up for a date tonight or do you need to relax since it is your first day back?"

"I'm up for it" and just like that we were a couple again.

Did I take her word that she was done with dating others? Mostly, but with a grain of salt. In the back of my mind there was a brain cell telling me it would happen again, but it didn't. I do know she was hit on and asked out a lot (even if I wasn't supposed to) but she never said yes to any of them.

We had some very hot make out sessions, but it wasn't until the middle of our first year in college that we went all the way. I would like to have done it sooner but Amber kept saying she wasn't ready. Did I like it? Fuck no! I loved it! And wanted to do it all the time, but alas, we just couldn't. Stuff like classes, studying, having to sleep just kept getting in the way.

One thing about it though; it was obvious to me that Amber was not a virgin. I couldn't fault her on it since what she did after I'd split with her was none of my business, but it did piss me off that she had made me wait.

Things rocked along until just before summer break. I got home from school one day and my dad asked me if I had any plans for the summer and I told him I didn't and asked him why he had asked me that.

"Brady had a heart attack and Tammy needs help running the farm until he can get back on his feet."

"How long before he can get back? I can work there this summer, but then I'll need to get back here to go to school in September."

"You can always sit out a term or two if need be."

I'm sure he saw the hesitation on my part and said "He's family Bob and family comes first. I'd help if I could, but I don't know squat about what goes on on a farm, but you have worked there every summer since you were twelve years old. You know what to do and what needs to be done."

He was right and I knew it. Family did come first. When I told Amber what I had to do she got upset. I told her she could go with me, but she shot that down.

"You know I have to go with my parents when they go back to Ohio to visit my grandparents."

"You could join me when you get back."

"My parents would kill me if I was to live with a man I'm not married to. I guess you had better give me enough to last me until you get back."

I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good enough.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'd been working at the farm for a little over a month when I got a call from Josh Martin who was one of my friends.

"You and Amber have been going steady and I know you planned on getting married when you graduate. I don't know if you have some kind of agreement about what you can do when you when you are apart, but I have something I think you should know just in case you don't have an agreement. I saw Amber doing the dirty with Ronnie Holbrook on the back seat of his car. I know it is none of my business, but I wouldn't be much of a friend if I didn't let you know."

I thanked him for the heads up and asked him to call me if he saw anything else I should know. Ronnie Holbrook? The Ronnie Holbrook she had seemed to date exclusively when I was away on the farm? The same Ronnie Holbrook she had broken a date with me to go out with all those years ago?

I was not in a good mood following that phone call. There wasn't anything I could do about the situation. I was 280 miles away and I couldn't leave. One thing I did know was that Amber and I were history. Maybe it was a bit juvenile of me, but when I put that friendship ring on her finger it was understood that we were now exclusive. At least it meant that to me. I was in the habit of calling Amber two or three times a week and I just stopped.

Uncle Brady was coming along and was starting to help out with some of the less physical jobs, but it was clear to me that he wasn't going to be ready to take over from me in time for me to go back to school so I resigned myself to missing the next term of school.

Uncle was good enough that we started going into town for the VFW dances on Saturday nights. I was pretty much a stranger to the locals so I just got up for the line dances and an occasional dance with Aunt Tammy. About twenty-five minutes after getting there I was sitting at the table watching Aunt Tammy and some local she knew doing a waltz when there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned to she Marci standing there.

"Wouldn't you rather be out there with me rather than sitting here watching?"

I stood up and we went out onto the dance floor. Once on the floor she said "I�m surprised to see you here."

I told her about my uncle's health problem and then asked "Won't your boyfriend get upset about you asking me to dance?"

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"That does not compute."

"What doesn't compute?"

"That a girl as foxy as you doesn't have one."

"I don't want one. I don't intend to get serious about a guy until after I graduate. How about you?"

"Don't have a girlfriend."

"Good. It means we can pick up where we left off. As I remember it you were a pretty good kisser."

"Why would I want to do that when you will be leaving soon to go back to school?"

"Not for another six weeks."

We stayed out on the floor for another waltz, a two-step and a cowboy cha cha and then the band took a break. Marci led me to a table and as we sat down Marci said:

"I'm not going to beat around the bush here Rob. I'm not a virgin and I'm assuming that you aren't either. Have you heard the term friends with benefits?"

I nodded a yes and she went on "I don't want to do it with anyone from around here because I don't trust anyone I went to school with and grew up with to keep their mouths shut. I need something to hold me until I get back to school. You game?"

Why not I thought. I was done with Amber so I had no reason to remain true to her.

"Count me in" I told Marci, "But it can't be tonight. I drove in with my uncle and aunt."

"No problem. Just tell them I'll bring you home."

When I told my aunt and uncle that Marci would bring me home Uncle Brandy smiled and started humming John Deere Green.

Marci had a garage apartment over her parent's garage. When we got there she asked me if I wanted to relax and have a drink before we got down to the main event and I told her no and that I would rather not waste what time we had and get right to it.

"My kind of guy" she said as she started to strip. I quickly followed and by the time I had my clothes off she was lying on the bed, legs spread and waiting. I looked at her lying there spread and waiting and was looking at the first bare pussy I had ever seen. I think I surprised her when instead of climbing on and pushing in I went down on her.

"No" she cried, "I want you in me."

"Sorry, but a naked pussy has to be eaten before it can be made love to" and I went for it. It didn't take long, maybe three seconds, before her hands were trying to pull my head inside her. I got her off once before getting in her and getting her off again.

For the next month when chores were done I'd get in my truck and head for Marci's place. Add in Saturday nights after dancing at the VFW and I was one very well taken care of young lad. As much as I was loving it I always knew it was going to end when Marci headed back to school.

But Marci had a surprise for me. During the last Saturday night dance before leaving for school Marci introduced me to a friend of hers. Stella was a nicely put together redhead.

"I told Stella all about you. She is aware of our friends with benefits relationship and she is interested. Since I'm leaving Tuesday I thought I would put the two of you together. Might nothing come of it, but I like the both of you so I thought I would put the two of you together and see what happens."

I danced with both of them and when the band took breaks we sat and talked. I found out that Stella was a full time cashier at the local supermarket. She had her own apartment and had the same lack of trust issues with the boys she had grown up with that Marci had. She gave me her phone number and told me I could give her a call when Marci left for school.

After two weeks of not calling Amber she called me. She told me she missed me and couldn't wait for me to come home. Then she asked why I hadn't called. And I was blunt in my reply.

"I stopped calling because I'm through with you. According to my sources what you have been doing on the backseat of Ronnie Holbrook's car does not meet the boyfriend test. I've finally come to the conclusion that you can't be trusted and I have no use for a girlfriend that I can't trust. Goodbye Amber."

I hung up on her, got myself a beer and then sat down and thought about how long I had known her and how long I had been hung up on her. Ten years. I thought I'd grabbed the brass ring when she finally said yes when I'd asked her for a date. Then three years of almost going steady before ending things. It was going to take me a bit to get over her; if I ever would be.

To be continued.

12