All Comments on 'Down on the Farm Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
GoWanderGoWanderover 2 years ago

Has a few continuity errors, but overall a good story.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

It's a very depressing story when you think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So basically this is not LW, just a tale of a hormone overwhelmed youths, that can't keep their pants on and one MILF that decides, banging a family member while her hubby is dying in a coma is a good idea.

Safe to say I don't feel any kind of connection with a story characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad Bobby wouldn't put some baby batter in her and have it stick...

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Good chapter, JPB!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could you please share how many chapters this will be?

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Interesting. Not much here so far. Hoping future installments up the interior dialogue.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Damm reading this really reminds me of what a bonehead/asshole I was as a adolescent. So many questionable choices by the MC, but you should never ever screw over family. That shit is just bad karma fucking your uncle’s wife, and once t comes to light will tear the entire family apart.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Lost a bit with this chapter, your character Bobby has no self respect, and he comes across as an idiot. scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JPB. Got to love him. Good story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Really enjoying the series but it seems like you are digging yourself a plot hole. All the women in his life, sans Tammy, have demonstrated they can't maintain a monogamous relationship with him. Only play is he marries one, likley Amber since you keep bringing her back, and gets burned. I made some dumb relationship decisions when I was his age, but even at my dumbest I wouldn't have let Amber or Kim back. 5* for now.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

No woman in the story is worthy at all. They're all cheats and sluts. In real life he'd meet some woman who could be true to him. D

Mike_0691Mike_0691over 2 years ago

Surely this isn't the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No mention of Stella in this chapter. What happened with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same ol' same ol'. You write stories like Pulte builds houses. Some are pretty neat. This one has the same floor plan as too many others to count. But it gets the job done, whatever that means. Thanks for the effort.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Glad to see he finally had that conversation with Amber. Finally an MC who learns from his mistakes.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

I don’t like this kid. He started out with a good moral compass. He had no tolerance for cheaters but right away in chapter two, he betrays his uncle. He is weak but expects the women to be faithful. He needs to grow up a lot.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars. Part 2 has me laughing. A good follow up to part 1. Hope parts 3 and on stay easy and light. Not getting into the dark ways of the dating scene. Just the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid). The Stupid is not aimed at the author, it is just the way the saying goes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"But you're dirty down there." - And you were dirty "down there" when she sucked back to hardness after your first fuck.

\

I notice he's doing 69 after fucking, so he's at least gotten used to dining at the "Y" after fucking.

\

"I did see her once or twice looking at me with what I thought was a wistful look on her face." - I don't know what it is with the girls/women in these stories that they throw over a perfectly good guy for something supposedly "better," which usually isn't. It's one thing if you decide the relationship has run its course, then meet someone else.

\

"They were dancing way too close, her head was on his shoulder, his hand was on her ass and she made no move to push it away." - If all they did was dance, even over his objections, he might have over-reacted, but they were FAR too close and he was taking liberties that a steady girlfriend shouldn't allow - ESPECIALLY with a guy that's caused problems with their relationship in the past.

\

"followed by anal" - This is the first I've heard of him doing anal with anyone.

\

"She had just described Kim and Amber." - Those three?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always something interesting and well written from JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You aren't going to leave it there are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is this in loving wives? There's no wife. Just incest. You could've at least posted a warning about the incest🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.. nasty disgusting cum guzzling story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guy is 21 and still playing Middle School games. Pretty pathetic.

.

Speaking of pathetic…his parents are just awful! Dad’s brother gets seriously ill twice but never visits him? But forces Bobby to drop out of school TWICE to run a damn farm? WTF?

.

And Aunt Tammy? Another Middle School wet dream apparently. Fucking her nephew non stop? Then moves into town and….at age 38 or more, wants to hang out at the “teen club”? And confesses to nephew she wants to gang bang?

.

And Bobby never tells his parents about Aunt Tammy?

.

Meanwhile, Bobby is almost 21 and in college….but is still hanging around his high school pals? Surely that college has hundreds of students from out of town attending? And surely the college has college age places to hang out in rather than a “teen club”?

.

Meanwhile, Bobby can fuck 5 or 6 times a night! SuperCock! And it all seems to happen at tne Starlight Motel 🤗

.

Damn, JPB…..this juvenile ramble thru a 15 year old’s wet dream is embarrassing for an author who has….once in a while….written some decent adult fare.

.

Do readers a favor and in next installment get Bobby out of town and into the adult world.

.

3 very weak ***

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read. Can't help but wonder why his ladies keep dumping him.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Wow! Nancy Abbeg, Beverly Wilde and Pauline French all together. It's been many years since that threesome has been together in one JPB story. Nice to see he has not lost his touch. Five stars even if I am not sure the story is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story but found him distasteful when he was doing the nasty with his aunt when she was still married

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bobby's family is pretty messed up, that's the short straw on that. It is unbelievable to think his dad would ask Bob to leave school at the end of the semester and waste everything invested in that term. The farming community is a pretty tight bunch of people, they would have stepped into the void. I have seen this in the rural community I lived in, there but by God's grace any of them could be in the same place. It was only for two to three weeks. And those girls after Bobby, get a life! Clueless, narcissistic bimbos keeping someone cooling on the sidelines for when their main interest loses interest...again. Bob needs to find some new women to hang with. Best advice if you're from a small town. Unless you have a love you know is solid with you, find someone from about 50-100 miles away. Good chance your historically not entangled, not "related", will each have a "clean slate", not have common friends and are still close enough to each others families for the holidays. That six hour drive was a killer the older we got, the current two hours is much easier. Merry Christmas - TANSTAAFL

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I figured Auntie Tammy would be a factor in his love life at some point. He can enjoy her while she’s still hot, or until she finds another uncle for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh forgot to add...Bobby absolutely needs to STOP shagging Tammy. That is just plain bad Juju and Karma all rolled together and his Mojo is going to take a big hit for it! Jus' sayin' - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story...But, you've got to finish the damn story. There's gotta be more. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, it's a wife, and a cheating whore one at that. Also, she seems to despise her husband, just as he does his uncle. Really dismal shit, all said.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 2 years ago

I may have the timeline messed up but at the end of part 1, Bobby goes down on Marci. Now at the start of part 2, he says he has never done it before,

But I am enjoying the story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Harry in VA predicted it. Bobby is back with Amber for good after 1 night of sex

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I tried and still came up a bigly nope.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Still a Five.

JPB did a better job than I did in my comment in Ch. 01. He didn’t delete Unca Brady until the next MiFarct. Our Hero did, and is doing, a great job of Filling-In in Brady’s absence. His Dad should be proud that his son went beyond the minimum family farm aid … and We-The-Readers know that farmers work from first light ‘till the kerosene lamps are blown out!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Addendum

Who was the third female ‘looking daggers’ at Tammy? Only two were described and named!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is that it? Round and round in circles with Amber, Kim, Holbrook when he is not being a human dildo for is Uncle's wife? Two stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bob wrote so many stories, this one seems like a rehash of one of his older precious works. Similar characters and story telling.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Now... if he gets a big inheritance from his estranged uncle James at 35, hires an escort because he doesn't trust women and falls in love with her.... (a good story!)

.

Seriously, top-notch writing, as always. 5+++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't respect poor little Bob because he is a wimp waiting to have "his" girl stay true while he is ready to jump in bed with any female wanting to go all the way and that includes his uncle's wife. Yet the story is still holding our interest but a few errors were hard to over look like changing narrator perspective, typos and some missing words.

likeboblikebobover 2 years ago

If that is the end of the story, it is pretty disappointing.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Bobby's sense of his own moral/ethical superiority to the young women he dates and fucks is entirely unearned. Every character in the story seems to have the maturity and the ethics of a 7th-grader--the narrator especially. I simply can't identify with his angst, self-righteousness, and feelings of betrayal every time his date dances too closely with another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not up to your usual quality JPB.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Uncle and mc are both slut magnets. Perhaps a family trait?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have given this a 5, since I always enjoy those Just Plain Bob epics where the MMC moves through a rotating cast of unreliable women. But this only got a 3 because I can't tell if the story's over, or if there are more chapters to come. JPB, you are the premiere writer on this site, but I must say this: please give readers the courtesy of either putting "the end" or "to be continued" at the bottom of a chapter 2, or subsequent chapters. It's a courtesy to those of us, and I'm sure there are many others like me, who prefer to wait until all chapters (or parts) of a story have been posted before reading it.

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Looks like you quit writing and the story has several chapters to go. I hope you or someone else will put an ending to this evolutionary tale of finding a mate. No vote.

Thanks

Alleybarber19Alleybarber19over 2 years ago

Well this is not a great read. What’s with the lazy rinse and repeat storyline?!?

I know you can do better than this trite.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
A rewrite? Seems VERY familiar.

And unfinished?

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Not one character in this pathetic tale had the moral integrity of a hooker. Bobby bitched about his “cheating” girlfriends while he ruts with his aunt as his uncle lies in hospital! The story started out weak and just got progressively worse. Hypocritical narcissists don’t make for likeable protagonists. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FTDS

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

I HOPE THAT'S NOT THE END?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You went back to the bad habit of not ending your stories. Pure repetitive crap... Once and again you keep writing the same predictable shit. Not entertaining anymore

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

It's beginning to sound a bit repetitive with very little emotional content.

Craig1878Craig1878over 2 years ago

I've enjoyed it thus far. Hope there is more to come. Poor Bob while not yet finding his life mate has at least been getting some. Thanks for posting it JPB.

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasover 2 years ago

Thanks Bob. Great to have you back.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Nice follow-up. Thanks for the read.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

The story is left hanging.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 2 years ago

I'd hate to admit just how long I've been reading Just Plain Bob's stories, but in all that time I've never been entirely sure about the endings. Sometimes he crafts an excellent ending (IMO) that answers all the major qustions and even ties up a couple of loose ends. Sometimes it seems like he just stops writing. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it ends here, but I'm still hoping for Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure but I think in this case the Colorado fires may have interfered with Bob's plans - think he is in that area.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Spoilt

Spoilt by the poor ending.Also how did Kim plus Amber add up to three.?

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

hope there is more this is a good story, keep it going

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Funny story. Apparently being a slow learner slut magnet runs in the family.

MellowJoeMellowJoeabout 2 years ago

Hoping for a part 3, but as the series is named "Down on the Farm" and the farm has been sold...

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
JPB, Notchur Best

Weak, meandering plot with no closure. Characters are all detestable or at least questionable (Mom & Dad don't question sleepovers with Auntie?). Punctuation errors. So much potential, but this is just another rough draft.

I continue to look forward to JPB stories.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 3? good story so far. just needs the remaining chapter(s).

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Seems JPB abandoned this one. A shame, I was enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One star since it was not completed.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Ashame

It wasn't finished oh well, I do like some of this authors work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story went off the rails. All thr characters except the Uncle were execrable people. *shudder*

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
First

His auntie wasn't his first as he went down on Marci with the bald pussy. Doesn't the author read what he has written?.

030251pervert030251pervert7 months ago

Agree with BSreader. needs to be finished. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories