All Comments on 'Dr. Erotic'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
An Impressive Fantasy

Very impressive...usually something like this feels totally improbable, but you managed to add a sense of reality to some very unreal (and hot!) situations. I hope that the doctor might be in for another visit or two; you've already got the characters well defined, you may as well let them do their stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Putting in my application

I want to work for Dr. Erotic!

Seriously, this was a great story. I'd love to hear some more about the clients and what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Haha

Thanks for the laugh about the bullseye cum shots

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GOT LOST WITH THIS - TOO LONG WINDED

besides I don't like fuck slut cheating whores and prick happy men......basically they all belong in the gutter.....not nice people at all.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CADA

I studied Counseling for Alchahol and Drug Addiction. You would not believe how many blue coller men and women turn to substance abuse because their fantasy tortures them. Simple or complex, if they can't satisfy it with their partner or a friend it can take over their lives. This was in the 80's and sexual repression in the Bible Belt was a real problem. I had them go through counseling, rehab, and then I'd try to help some of them 'role play' out their hidden fantasy. One man wanted to fuck his sister. Research, the right girl, wig and makeup, a little time coaching her, and a wild three days in a cabin at a state park with them together and he's been sober for more than 20yrs. Dr. Erotic, I like that!

cool_whispercool_whisperabout 9 years ago
Fun Read

I thought this story was interesting, imaginative and just an all around good time. Thank you for the fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous