Dr. Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

"I'm truly sorry about that Jamie." I told her, still stunned and surprised to see her now after all this time.

"How've you been doing anyway?" I asked a little nervously.

"Not too bad, really," she said loosening up a little, and I realized she wasn't really mad at me. But that she was putting on the same pouty-face she used to give me whenever she wanted or needed additional time off from work.

"Can I get you anything?" I offered, loosening my tie.

Jamie laughed, easing the tension between us even further.

"You always used to do that you know."

"What?"

"Tighten your tie whenever anyone came in, and loosen it again a moment or two later."

For some reason I was feeling a bit awkward and guilty again. Hiding my discomfort I walked over to the bar in my office and poured myself a stiff drink.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked her

Jamie stood up and crossed the room to where I was standing.

"Maybe I will take that drink after all," she said taking mine from me and sipping it, obviously avoiding the question.

So I poured myself another. And waited. "I was good at doing that at least." I mused to myself.

Jamie took another sip though smiling seductively through the glass at me as she did so.

"Oh yes, you wanted to know WHY I was here yes?" She said continuing the almost annoying tease.

So it was my turn to take a drink and look at her over the rim of my glass.

"I'm here...Doctor Erotic," she said lowering her voice though emphasizing the title, "to see about making an appointment with you for your services!"

"What?" I stammered, nearly spilling the drink down the front of my shirt and forcing myself to step away from it so that I didn't.

"Does that really surprise you?" She questioned. "That someone like me, might want, need...your services?"

"No...no, of course not!" I said still stammering, and once again tightening my tie in the process.

"Oh for heavens sake John, take the silly thing off and look at me!"

So I did.

"You're really here because you have a fantasy you want to explore?" I questioned.

"Yes...one in which I've had for a long time now. A VERY long time!"

"And?"

"And, I was never able to express it to you...before now anyway."

Jamie began removing her blouse, slowly undoing the buttons.

"Don't worry John, I'm more than willing to pay you for this," she offered.

"Ah, I think we'll forgo that this time."

"Pro-bono?"

I laughed, and laughed hard and openly.

"How about pro-boner." I said, as my cock was already stiffening and beginning to bulge through the material of my slacks.

"So Jamie, what room would you like to try? We have several I think you'd really enjoy."

"Actually John, this one will do fine. It's close enough to the way that your old office looked to satisfy my fantasy."

By the time I had made it back to my desk to buzz Susie and tell her that I wasn't to be disturbed, Jamie had removed her blouse as well as her bra. I had fantasized about her on rare occasions, when I was horny, or when one of my other patients had aroused me for one reason or another. But I had NEVER made any inappropriate advancement towards Jamie in the few short years we had worked together. I had certainly pictured those provocative looking tits of hers in my mind, but up until now I had never seen them of course, except in my fantasies.

Looking at her now, those nicely shaped, perfectly sized full breasts with beautiful rose colored very erect nipples, I was mesmerized just looking at her.

Slipping her skirt off, Jamie sat down on the edge of my desk, and though her legs remained tightly closed together, I saw that she was wearing only a black lacy garter and stockings.

"Your sure we won't be disturbed in here?" She asked a little worriedly.

"Don't worry Jamie. Susie won't let ANYONE in here when I've got a client with me, and especially when I've told her not too. The last girl that did that doesn't work here anymore."

"Oh, so you fired her too huh?" She said finally spreading her legs. "But what if she did this for you, would you still want to fire her?"

And then Jamie reached down between her legs slipping a finger inside herself and then bringing it back up to her lips so that she could taste her own juices.

"Maybe,"

"And what if she did this then?" And I watched as she began sucking her finger as though it was a cock, and I knew that she was gazing down at my protruding member.

"Perhaps...if it was my cock she was sucking, and not her own fingers I wouldn't."

"Come here Doc."

I hated fucking with clothes on, so I quickly removed them before joining her on the desk.

Jamie swept away the file folders and pictures I had sitting there and I watched them clatter to the floor in a noisy crash.

"I've always wanted to do that," she said, lying down and spreading herself openly to me. "I hope you don't mind."

"It's your fantasy," I told her. "Do whatever the fuck you want to." I countered.

"Eat me then. I've always fantasized about you eating me on your desk."

Immediately I dove into that delectable looking pussy that had the barest strip of fine downy pubic hair just sitting above that velvet opening. My lips quickly began to encircle that precious looking clit of hers and I vibrated it with my tongue teasing it lightly at first and then gradually increasing the pleasure and friction I was giving it.

"Oh John!" Jamie moaned. "I've always wondered what your tongue would feel like inside me."

"What else have you wondered about?" I said continuing to kiss and nibble at that hard little nubbin of flesh.

"What it would feel like to have you inside me," she purred "Fucking me on your desk!"

"Like this?" I said, standing up and sliding my rock hard cock easily and smoothly inside her well-lubricated cunt.

"Oh yesssssssss" She hissed. "Just...like...that!" She said matching her words with each deep thrusting stroke of my cock.

"What...else...did...you...fantasize...about?" I said still fucking her in time with our conversation.

"Having...some...one...catch...us!" She exclaimed, just as I buried myself even more deeply than I had been doing.

"Is this what you had in mind?" Emily said stepping into the office.

"Did we arrange everything the way you wanted?" Danny said adding.

I looked up just in time to see Susie smiling wickedly and closing the door as she stepped back out into the reception area.

"You know Doc, eventually you're going to end up fucking that one too you know. But at the moment, I think the three of us are far more than what you can handle now anyway."

"You two are in on this?"

"Why of course we are!" Danny said undressing as she spoke.

"Don't stop John!" Jamie said sitting up slightly so she could watch me and see what I was doing to her.

"It feels too fucking good for you to stop. Emily and Danny are going to have to wait their turn. At the moment...this is still MY fantasy you know."

"Well Jamie, it's rapidly turning into my fantasy," I added back with a smile.

"And mine," Emily said walking over to the desk, now as nude as everyone else. She bent over, taking one of Jamie's breasts between her lips and began sucking the hardened little nipple. Danny soon joined her, taking the other one and began to do the same thing to it.

"This still YOUR fantasy?" I asked worried now that maybe Emily and Danny had inappropriately invited themselves into something she didn't want to experience or have happening.

"Oh yes! And wait until you see what's going to happen next!" She told me. "Oh...and by the way. I'm working for you again Doc," she told me. "That ok with you?"

And Doctor Erotic smiled happily. This really was HIS fantasy after all.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers