Dreams of the Wild

Story Info
An erotic novel.
57.5k words
4.55
38.2k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...this is the God who does not care
        and will never cease. Look at the seas there
Flashing against this rock in the darkness--look at the
        tide-stream stars--and the fall of nations--and dawn
Wandering with wet white feet down the Carmel Valley to
        meet the sea. These are real and we see their beauty.

- Robinson Jeffers from -The Great Explosion"

*

The Spring Break in Cozumel had been more enjoyable than Jo Anne had expected. She and her husband, Kevin, had traveled there with her younger sister, Susan and her husband, Paul. Jo Anne hadn't spent much time around Paul before; he had married Susan only two years ago. She enjoyed his genial nature and appreciated his fit physique. Susan at twenty-eight was ten years younger than she and Paul was a couple of years younger yet. Jo Anne's twenty year marriage to Kevin was stale compared to the relationship her sister seemed to enjoy with Paul. Their frequent displays of affection irritated Jo Anne. The memory of when she shared such a relationship left a dull ache in her heart. The beauty of the ocean, the constant rhythm of the waves, and the sensuality of young nubile vacationers, all stirred a forgotten passion deep in Jo Anne's soul.

Susan was blond, athletic, tanned and perky with a cute smile and sunny disposition. Years of competitive swimming had given her broad shoulders and muscular arms and legs. Jo Anne, while friendly, had a certain formality to her manner and a penetrating look that demanded attention. Though not a flirt, Jo Anne could stop a man in his tracks when she slowly lifted her long lashes to reveal her large dark liquid brown eyes. Even at thirty-eight there was a charming innocence and vulnerability in her beguiling gaze and her faultless complexion made her seem younger than her years. Jo Anne was taller, less muscular, and had a more elegant posture than Susan. She had fair skin, full red lips, and dark brunette hair cut shoulder length. Her slim, long-waisted figure accentuated her graceful long neck, full breasts, round bottom and well formed legs.

Jo Anne was a teacher, 11th and 12th grade English, in the Fayette County High School in Fayette, Alabama where they lived since she was married. Kevin owned and ran a lumber yard there. They had a daughter, Ashley, 19 years old who lived in the same town and was married to Niall, an accountant, who was several years older than Ashley. Jo Anne's alluring looks and figure were all the more remarkable given her reputation as the personification of virtue in the small southern town. The trip to Cozumel was a rare event for them and she had been thrilled when Kevin agreed to Susan and Paul's invitation to vacation together.

They had rented a modern condo with a gorgeous view and easy access to the ocean. However, since both Jo Anne and Susan insisted the foursome spent most of their time out seeing and doing things around the island. They went fishing one day and caught several red snapper that the restaurant attached to the condos cooked for their dinner. They took the ferry to the mainland one day and made an excursion to see the ruins at Tikal and the Xel-há lagoon. They all tried snorkeling off of the dock at the condo and spent hours lying in the sun, reading, drinking, and relaxing. In the evenings they sampled the various restaurants and saloons on the island, sometimes staying until closing.

The last night of the holiday they all went to a crowded dance club. Jo Anne was enthralled by the driving salsa beat and the energy of the dancers. Susan, on the other hand, was bored by the place and Kevin wouldn't dance, but Paul agreed to. They wormed their way into the packed crowd. Being surrounded by handsome young men in their tight pants and hot girls in their short skirts all working up a sweat as they stepped, dipped and spun in their frenzied dancing stimulated Jo Anne. She smiled as she eyed the young dancers and felt her pussy become moist and warm. On their fourth dance a drunken college kid bumped his butt into Paul's from behind pushing Paul's pelvis into Jo Anne's. She gasped lightly and reflexively hunched hard against Paul's crotch feeling the unmistakable hardness of his erect dick as she pressed her pubis against him.

"Oh! I'm sorry Paul, I shouldn't have done that," Jo Anne said even though she kept her pelvis pressed hard against him and her hands clutched tightly to his waist

"It's okay Jo Anne, it's okay," Paul said grinning at her as he pushed his hips towards her again and ground his cock against her.

"Mmm," she groaned softly and squeezed his waist each time he pressed against her. The tropical evening, the music, and several drinks had loosened her usual puritanical mindset. Her sense of morality seemed obscured by the magical charm of the Latin night. She cast a nervous glance back to the table where Kevin sat insensibly staring at his drink on the table, and Susan seemed immersed in watching some cute girls whirling nearby. There was little chance of them noticing anything between Paul and Jo Anne in the darkened packed room. She realized with a wicked tingle that she was powerfully attracted to Paul. When they returned sheepishly to the table Kevin said he was bored and sleepy. Susan wanted to leave but Jo Anne laughingly insisted on dancing longer. "Oh c'mon y'all, when do I ever get to dance?"

"I'll keep dancing, Jo Anne," Paul said, leering at his sister-in-law. Jo Anne smiled back but she was afraid Susan may have noticed the lecherous look. Susan gave no sign of suspicion and she and Kevin soon left to go to the condo. Paul and Jo Anne began dancing again uninhibited by the presence of their respective spouses. Paul bent his knees and undulated his hips to deliberately rub his hard cock against Jo Anne's crotch. He could see the obvious pleasure it gave Jo Anne as she gazed at him with her lips parted and eyelids at half-mast. Jo Anne delighted in the feel of Paul's hard dick pressing against her and she craved to touch it. Paul brought his face close to hers and they began to kiss on the dance floor. She discretely slid her hand down his body and squeezed his cock through his pants as they kissed. It felt thick, powerful, and eager in her grasp. "Let's go somewhere else, where we can be alone, okay?" Jo Anne whispered to him. He smiled and nodded. They left the steamy dance club and as they walked slowly away Paul spied a beach access path and took Jo Anne's hand and pulled her along behind him.

"Let's see what's down here," he said playfully. Jo Anne giggled and followed him compliantly. The path led to a small patch of beach below a high-rise condominium. They could hear people laughing and talking above them on the condo's terrace but as they followed the path across the line of sand dunes they were shielded from view. There was no one else visible on the beach. The moonlit surf surged relentlessly out of the black void of ocean while overhead stars glimmered in the infinite expanse of the night. Caught up in the natural beauty of the place and giddy with anticipation they embraced and kissed long and deeply, entangling their tongues and crushing their bodies together. Paul placed his hands on the sides of her bare thighs and slid his hands up under her dress as they kissed. Without objection from Jo Anne he continued to slide his hands up under her dress, passing his hands over her panties until he held both sides of her waist. Her dress was pushed up on his forearms and she felt the night air on her thighs. Paul slipped his fingertips into the waistband of her panties and began to pull them down. He knelt on the sand in front of her as he pulled her panties to her ankles. She slid her feet out of her sandals one at a time so he could remove the panties entirely. Jo Anne tittered when Paul playfully flung her panties away into the sand and she dropped down beside him.

They embraced again and as they kissed he grasped her tits through her thin dress and bra, a hand on each one, and squeezed gently pressing her nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. Jo Anne moaned lightly with the pleasure of his touch and reclined on her back in the sand. Paul stood up at her feet and as he pulled off his shirt Jo Anne hiked up her dress above her waist to reveal her pussy to him. There was just enough moonlight for Paul to make out the inviting dark bush of her pubic hair. As he gazed at her Jo Anne felt a hot blush of embarrassment and anxiety but, determined to see this through, she spread her legs wide and extended an arm to him. "Come on baby, let's do this," she said huskily.

Paul undid the clasp on his shorts and pushed them and his underwear down to his knees. From there he kicked them off excitedly and then lowered himself to his knees between Jo Anne's legs. His stiff cock jutted out in front of him, the head pointing at the sky. They were both breathing hard with lust and elation. Jo Anne leaned forward steadying herself with one arm extended into the sand behind her so she could grasp his dick. "Ahhh...ooo," she murmured approvingly as she stroked his long throbbing cock, pushing the loose skin taut so that the ruddy head of his eager dick was fully uncovered and prominent. Jo Anne was riveted by the sight and feel of this unfamiliar dick in her hand and fondling it made her less self-conscious. Having gotten over her nervousness she was quite ready to receive him. As he lunged slowly on top of her Jo Anne reclined on her back and raised her feet to bring her dripping pussy into alignment with his cock. Paul grabbed her shoulders with each hand and after wiggling a bit to position his dick he pulled himself smoothly into her. He felt the wonderful heat and wetness of her tight pussy envelop his excited dick. The firm suction grip of her cunt on his dick thrilled him to his core.

"Unnmmmmm," she cooed as he drew her onto his cock until she absorbed his full length. Then he raised his butt and backed his dick out until just the head remained in her and then he thrust quickly and deeply into her pussy. Again and again he plunged his cock into her agitated quim each time raising his shoulders and arching his back so as to drive his pelvis harder against her as he sought the greatest possible penetration. Jo Anne in turn rhythmically popped her pussy towards him each time he drove into her so that each stroke plumbed her depths to the maximum. She wrapped her long, pretty legs fully around him and dug her nails into his back as she softly squeaked little high pitched yelps each time his dick sank into her. "Ah, ah, ah...."

It was the first time she had been unfaithful to Kevin; it was the first time she had fucked anyone else but Kevin in her life. A burning flush spread from her face down her body. Her nipples tingled with an electric heat. She frantically sought to pull him deeper into her as she pressed her pussy against his body trying to grind her clit against the sturdy shaft of his cock; then, as the searing pleasure dissipated, she fell back to the sand, utterly spent. Her orgasm had been the most intense she could remember. Paul, having exploded in his own climax, flopped insensibly on top of her. They lay motionless for a while and then Paul rolled off her onto his back.

"Wow," he said. Jo Anne turned to him resting her head on her arm.

"That was so good Paul, thank you." She leaned towards him and kissed him lightly.

"You have the tightest, sweetest cunt I've ever had baby," Paul said. Jo Anne laughed.

"I'm glad you liked it Paul, but women don't like the word 'cunt,' you know."

"I know but I like it."

They rose and brushed the sand from themselves and dressed without speaking. Jo Anne retrieved her panties and clutched them in a ball in her hand as they slowly made their way back to the condo where Kevin and Susan were already sleeping in their respective beds. They gave each other a smile and then gingerly crept into the beds of their spouses.

Jo Anne was too excited to sleep and lay in bed revisiting in her mind each detail of the fuck on the beach. She could feel grains of sand between her toes and around her crotch. She could feel Paul's sperm lubricating her pussy. She began to fantasize other trysts and these fantasies blended with her recollections of the evening and she drifted off into warm tender dreams of butterflies and well-hung lovers. A group of naked young men were surrounding her. They were smiling at her in a kind and understanding way. Yellow butterflies fluttered around their heads. Jo Anne lay naked, on her back before them. The butterflies alit on her bare tummy and the young men lined up to fuck her. As the first young lover lowered himself to her she reached out her arms and spread her legs to embrace him and the dreamed resolved itself into a warm and murky blackness.

Jo Anne awoke very early the next morning. She glanced at the clock; it was just after 6 am. All the others were still quite asleep, but she felt fully awake. The mental turmoil ignited by the adventures of the night before was still roiling within her. She slipped out of bed noiselessly and carefully pulled on her swimsuit and a sarong. She went out to the balcony and surveyed the ocean. The dream of the train of young men fucking her replayed itself in her mind as she watched the swell and fall of the water. It was an entertaining dream but Jo Anne sensed it may have some significance, that is, she understood it reflected the emotional disorder that had arisen inside her during this idyll on Cozumel.

She noticed below her a young man sitting at a table outdoors sipping coffee. He was apparently a guest at the condo next to theirs. She decided to venture out to the dock and perhaps take a stroll down to the beach. Outside she greeted the young man, who was sitting at the table with his coffee, clad only in khaki shorts with no shoes or shirt. They introduced themselves. His name was Ignacio, from a wealthy Mexico City family. He offered her coffee which Jo Anne was pleased to accept. Ignacio stood up to go get her coffee and Jo Anne was struck by his physical grace as he uncurled his long lean body and stepped away towards his condo to retrieve her coffee. He was at least 6'2" with broad shoulders and a sleek vee-shaped torso. He returned momentarily with a steaming mug that he offered to Jo Anne with an authentic smile.

As they chatted Jo Anne realized she was charmed and aroused by the magnetic beauty of the young man. She imagined being with him, rather than Paul, the night before. When their conversation lagged a bit Jo Anne walked over to the dock and looked out on the ocean. She was pleased to sense his presence behind her, as he followed her there.

"I love the sea. It's so, unconscious, so unconcerned with us, you know what I mean?" she said.

"Yes, I think I understand," replied Ignacio. "You enjoy the anonymity of nature?"

"Yes, it's like it doesn't have a name, doesn't need one, and doesn't want to know ours." She laughed, "I'm just rambling. Sometimes I do that when I'm a bit, uh, nervous."

"You're nervous with me? No need for that."

She turned and gave him a thin smile. He smiled back in a kind way at her, reminiscent of the expression on the faces of the young men in her dream. She glanced up at the balcony of her condo but there was no sign of anyone moving up there. She saw her hand reach out, as if she were a passive observer, and her fingertips touched lightly on Ignacio's well defined, smooth chest. She noticed with interest that his nipples became erect when she touched him. Wordlessly, she let her fingertips trace a sinuous curve down his torso to his hard stomach where she paused and retracted her hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so, so familiar."

"No need to apologize Jo Anne," he said as he took her hand in his own and gently pulled her down the dock nodding his head in the direction he intended. Jo Anne followed obediently, thrilled, somehow, to hear him call her by her name.

He led her to the far end of the dock where a large stone outcropping blocked the view back towards their condos. He pulled her to him and as they kissed, slowly and romantically, he slipped an arm around the small of her back and gradually pressed her tighter against his lissome physique. Jo Anne reveled in the delicious sensation of Ignacio's fine warm body and ground her crotch into the hard erection evident through his thin shorts. She leaned back from him and placed both of her palms on the top of his smooth chest. She let her hands glide down the sides of his torso until they each rested lightly at his waist. Her gaze fell on the noticeable bulge at his crotch and she delicately unsnapped his pants. They kissed again as she slid his zipper down and then slipped her right hand into his underwear and cradled his throbbing dick in her palm.

"Ooomm," she whispered appreciatively as she felt his excitement and desire vibrating in her hand. She closed her hand around the thick hard shaft of his cock in a strong grip and pulled it upwards and then pushed the loose skin covering it back down. Ignacio sighed with pleasure and hunched against her hand. Leaning back again Jo Anne gripped the waistband of his underwear with her left hand and pulled down so that his shorts and underwear both slid down his thighs and then past his knees to his ankles, revealing the glorious nakedness of his youthful sleek figure and the demanding presence of his engorged and eager cock. Jo Anne inhaled sharply in wonder at the delectable vision of Ignacio's nudity and drank in the spectacle deeply, imprinting it in her storehouse of memories.

She began to jack off the boy alternating her gaze between his dick and his pleasure addled eyes. She increased her speed and gripped his strong cock as tightly as she could. He hunched hard towards her and she placed her left palm against his chest to steady them both while maintaining a beat on his dick with her right hand. The head of his dick was touching her bare abdomen as she stroked him and she felt the wetness of an initial ooze of semen making her skin slippery. She heard herself panting hard with excitement as she watched Ignacio squirm under the pleasing pounding of her hand.

"Ah, ah ..." he groaned and then a great burst of hot semen jetted from his cock and plopped on Jo Anne's tummy; she jerked hard on his cock and another spurt of cum flopped onto her sarong just at the waistline. She squeezed Ignacio's dick again and a final ooze of jism welled out and Jo Anne wiped the creamy head on her skirt and then released him. Ignacio leaned back against the rock and inhaled deeply. "Whew..."

Jo Anne smiled at him in triumph. As he watched she dipped her fingertips into the goo on her belly and around her waist and spread it in slow circles so that her abdomen glistened with his sperm. "Thank you Ignacio. Thank you for that..., it was wonderful." He smiled sheepishly and pulled his pants up. "I'd better get back now," said Jo Anne.

"You need something to clean up with?" he asked.

"No, it's okay, I want it there." She smiled warmly at the bemused boy and walked back to her condo.

As she walked Jo Anne noticed with some pleasure the coolness of the air against the moisture of Ignacio's sperm on her skin. Inside the condo all were still sleeping. She decided to leave Ignacio's cum on her as long as she could; somehow having the cream of his manhood on her belly and skirt was satisfying. She made a pot of coffee and took a fresh cup and retreated again to the balcony where she sat quietly and sipped her drink mulling over this latest escapade. Ignacio was nowhere to be seen and the early morning was quiet. The electric ecstasy of being intimate with Ignacio in such a spontaneous encounter had left her dazed. To have enjoyed such hedonistic pleasure in so casual a manner, while the others were still sleeping, filled her with an undeniable sense of accomplishment. Jo Anne realized with giggle that she was proud of herself.