Driving Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered our earlier conversation about the nude photo and thought it would be a good time to pick up that thread. "Kate...at lunch we were talking about my problem. Did you mean being lonely?"

She answered, "Sort of. I shouldn't have called it a problem. That wasn't right." Wow. She always had to be positive.

"Okay...then...my issue?"

She laughed. "Okay. Your issue. Your issue is that you obviously keep a lot bottled up inside. No counselors or friends or anyone you can let it out with."

"I do. At least until today." I glanced her way for a second. She smiled. I focused back on the road. "Men always find it difficult to talk about things."

"True. But in your case, I think it's especially hard to talk about sex," she said.

I nearly drove into the ditch. It took me a few seconds to recover, though it wasn't too hard since we had already talked so deeply and privately. "What do you mean?"

Kate laughed. "Well, you know. You said don't talk to anyone about all this stuff...work, family, everything. But I'm thinking sex most of all. Did you ever talk about sex with those counselors? Do you ever talk about sex to anyone? Especially things you don't want to tell your wife? Or can't?'

"No," I said.

"But you think about it all the time?"

"Well, not all the time," I said. "But yes, a lot."

"Including today?" I didn't say anything. She continued, "It's okay, Bill." She turned to face me more. "This T-shirt is pretty tight anyway." She laughed while I blushed for the second time that day.

"I'm sorry, Kate."

She was still smiling. "It really is okay, Bill. I mean, it's not always okay to stare at a girl's breasts. But you're pretty well-behaved."

"Thanks...I think."

She was still turned toward me. "Do you like looking at my breasts, Bill?"

Part of me thought I should give a complicated answer and explanation. But instead I just said, "Yes."

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

I looked over at her. "I guess not."

She smiled. "I'm glad. You just really looked like you never got to admit that sort of thing - even to yourself. But it's bursting to get out."

I wondered if there was a double meaning there but left it alone. "Thanks. And maybe you're right."

She smiled. "I think I am."

***

It was now about three o'clock. We were approaching a junction where we would turn off the interstate and take a smaller highway to get to Brownville. We stopped at a gas station to fill up and take a quick break. I automatically got out my phone to check emails and texts yet again, but then hesitated and looked over at Kate. I thought about all the things I had just unloaded.

"Should I?" I asked.

She shrugged. "That's up to you, Bill. The important thing is not to worry too much either way." She was right. I checked. I answered a couple of easy things and left the rest for later.

The small town gas station made our greasy spoon diner look classy. There were a couple of guys hanging around outside who watched Kate's every move. I didn't like that but couldn't exactly object. And I couldn't tell if she noticed or cared. I bought two sodas and she began drinking hers right away, standing outside the car and stretching her muscles while I filled up the gas tank.

There was a commercial years ago with Cindy Crawford drinking Pepsi at a gas station. I think I might have already been married - I remember watching it with my wife and her making me change the channel. But later I would watch TV just hoping it would come on again.

And...well...Kate drinking her soda, leaning against my car in her snug T-shirt and jeans, with the sun shining down on her, sure reminded me of that commercial. Though Kate was far sexier than any supermodel. Not only was she was right there and real, but she had an amazing mind and personality to match her beauty. She made me feel so good. I wished I could just stare, but didn't want to fall into the same category as those guys. At least not at that particular moment.

We got back in the car. I pointed at the guys and said, "They seemed to enjoy us stopping."

Kate agreed, "They weren't exactly discreet."

"Doesn't that bug you?"

"Sometimes, sure. But I'm not going to let it get to me." She smiled.

The two-lane state highway we were taking looked pretty remote on the map and Kate told me there wasn't much on it. We hardly even saw another car as we rode along. The afternoon sun was intense and we were quiet for the first few miles.

Then Kate spoke. "Bill, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"The sun is really warm on my side of the car." It was true. My side was more in the shade.

"Want me to turn up the air conditioning?"

"Well, no." She paused. "I actually hate air conditioning. I was wondering...how would you feel if I took my top off? There's no other cars and I could be cooler and still enjoy the warmth on my skin."

I swear I did everything I could to stay in control of myself and the car as I tried to be nonchalant. I didn't really know what to say. "Well I guess I feel that's up to you."

"Okay," she smiled. "Let me rephrase. Bill, would you like me to take my top off?"

I knew she'd appreciate a direct answer and replied quickly before I could think better of it. "Yes." Kate promptly reached down and pulled her shirt over her head.

I took my eyes off the road to see the pink bra in its entirety. It was bright and contrasted nicely against her smooth tanned skin. Kate's breasts were a nice size, not too big but with plenty of that cleavage I had seen at lunch. Having gulped what I could with my eyes, I focused back on the highway, half-wondering if that had really just happened.

Kate leaned back in the seat again. "This feels nice. And I thought it would be something you might like. A sign of appreciation for giving me a ride."

Though lost in soda commercial thoughts again, I was troubled by that.

"Kate, you didn't need to take your shirt off just because I did something nice for you. I'm not that crude." I thought a little more and continued, "In fact, maybe you should put it back on." It was painful to say that but I felt I had to.

She looked intensely at me. I had trouble looking back at her face rather than her chest. "So it makes you uncomfortable?"

I answered. "Well, I did say yes. But I''m a married man. And even more, the idea that I made you feel obligated or that you owed me anything like that at all. I don't need gas money. I certainly don't need you to take your shirt off."

She smiled. "That's cool, Bill. Don't worry. I wouldn't do it unless I wanted to. And I don't think it's healthy for you..or maybe even your marriage...to keep all that stuff bottled up. You need to give yourself some permission sometimes."

I relaxed again. Had it been a test? I wasn't even sure and didn't care. Everything she said was affirming...like the warm sun now glowing on her bared skin. We had been so honest for hours that I decided to say what was on my mind. To give myself permission, I guess. "Kate, you are a very attractive woman."

"Thanks."

"Though what if a car comes along?"

She thought. "Not a big deal. But I might hunker down a bit." I laughed. She did too. "I'm not a nudist, in case you were wondering. I think there's a reason clothes were invented."

"Too bad," I joked. She laughed and winked.

We kept rolling along and talked about the unfolding scenery for a bit. But naturally I kept glancing over at Kate. She knew it but didn't say anything. Her skin was cool and smooth looking. Her breasts looked beautiful and firm and so exposed despite still having the pink bra on.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. There was no point in lying, of course. But even more, it just felt good to confess things to Kate.

"Were you imagining me with my shirt off earlier?"

"Yes." What the hell.

"And now..are you imagining my bra off too?"

"No comment." Okay, that was getting too intense.

"Hmm. And do you often undress women in your mind?"

I hesitated. But then I said, "Sometimes, sure. If I'm in the right mood and maybe depending on how she's dressed. But not if it doesn't feel right."

"What's an example of not feeling right?"

I explained, "An employee, for example. Someone I have power over. Or if I feel it's just intrusive. If she's not in a good mood. If I feel I'm taking advantage of her...even if she doesn't know I'm doing it." I wondered if I'd get a "good for you." Or maybe a sarcastic "bullshit." But Kate was quiet. She never judged, either way.

She still didn't say anything, so I thought I'd turn the tables. "Do you undress guys in your mind?"

She probably knew that was coming and answered quickly, "Sometimes. But I don't think it's quite as intense as how guys undress girls."

"You're not quite as focused about...well, seeing things," I said.

"You mean imagining their penis?"

My own cock swelled, just because this pretty young woman said penis. I was such an easy mark. "Yes."

"Exactly. Cocks are interesting, but it matters a lot more about who they're attached to. I'm usually focused on the full package. With some exceptions," she said.

"Exceptions?"

"Well, the college rugby team - their butts, for example." I laughed.

"Their butts, not their...cocks?"

She smiled. "Butts are nice because they usually mean the guy takes care of himself and is fit all over. A cock is...just a cock." She winked.

"Though they can still be interesting to you," I said. "Depending on who they're attached to."

"Exactly." She smiled. I was drawn to her serene face. I almost forgot her top was off and that we were discussing penises. But I could feel my own swelled cock.

It felt like I could say anything to her. "So how does that work? Deciding on the attached part?"

She thought for a moment. "I guess if I think the guy is cool and interesting. And obviously that he thinks I am too. And...I just feel comfortable with him. That he's trustworthy. And just wants to have some fun too."

"And then...things just casually happen?"

She laughed. "You just think I live in some sort of casual sex orgy?" She punched my shoulder lightly.

I probably turned a bit red. 'No," I said. "But honestly I really don't know how it works. It just seems so different. From when I was young. And how handjobs and blowjobs and maybe sex itself just all seem much more casual."

"I'm not sure it's totally different," she said. "But it might be from how you were raised and what you learned to expect about sex."

"That could be," I said.

***

We kept moving. Occasionally a car came the other way and she shifted down a little. I glanced over occasionally to drink her in and admire her exposed smooth skin and cleavage. She usually caught me and smiled back.

It was getting later in the afternoon and we were about an hour away from Brownville when Kate recognized a sign for a state park. She told me it had a nice lake and trails but was otherwise undeveloped. I told her it sounded nice, and she asked if we had time to stop and see it, since she hadn't been there for years. I said yes. We had been making good time and I wasn't in any hurry. Of course, I would have done anything she said anyway.

It was a few miles off the highway and we drove through nothing much until we got to a thickly forested area and the park boundary. Soon I could see the lake glimmering in the afternoon sun. It had a sandy beach and small dock, but nothing else and no one in sight.

We parked and got out. Kate didn't bother putting her shirt back on and walked down to the water. She took off her shoes and socks and began wading. She looked gorgeous in the sunlight wearing nothing but the tight jeans and bra. I took off my own shoes and socks and joined her.

"Nice," I said.

"It's beautiful just like I remembered," she said. She walked back up the beach and sat down in the sand. I stayed in the water but looked back at her.

She patted the sand beside her. "Come join me, Bill. It's just so nice." I came up and sat down beside her. It was much like being beside her in the car, except that I no longer had to watch the road.

She looked at me. "It's still so hot. I wish we could go for a swim."

I agreed. She kept looking at me. Something dawned on me and I took a chance. "Why don't we, then?" I asked.

"What are you saying, Bill?" she asked, winking. She knew where I was going.

I repeated myself. "Why don't we go for a swim, Kate? You're already half-ready. You'd just have to take those heavy jeans off."

She smiled. "Look who's getting more confident at saying what's really on his mind." I smiled back.

She unzipped her jeans quickly and slid them off her hips. It was fast and suddenly Kate was in nothing but her pink underwear. The panties were a nice fitting bikini style. I was mesmerized by all her exposed skin and curves, and just the knowledge that Kate was with me right here, right now, with her clothes off.

She pointed to me and said, "You're behind."

I had dressed for my drive in business casual - ironed khakis and a white shirt. I carefully took them off and was left in my tight boxer shorts as I folded them on the sand. I was self-conscious about how I looked. I am in reasonable shape for my age but there's no ripped abs or muscles to show, and more body hair than I'd like. And my butt..well, I'm not on the rugby team. But she smiled and watched me undress. I was flattered.

We held hands and ran into the water. It was cold and I became preoccupied with the temperature rather than Kate in her underwear. She fell first into the water and dragged me down with her. I landed on top of her and our bodies were briefly in full contact. I quickly got off her, and we both sank back down into the water and let ourselves float. After a long day in the car, it did feel really good.

I hadn't had much chance to check out Kate in her panties, and now she was mostly underwater. But I could see the outline of her skin and the flashes of pink. I hoped I didn't look too pathetic myself. We splashed each other and laughed. A couple of times she turned over and dove under, her ass rising high out of the water. It looked magnificent. I leaned back and floated on my back. My penis and balls were shriveled up from the cold, but there was still a clear bulge in my boxers rising up above the water.

Kate moved closer to me and said, "I hope you're having fun. I think you deserve it." Her nearly bare body was just inches from my own. I was so relaxed I could only agree.

After a few minutes we were ready to get out and dry off in the sun. I had a blanket in my trunk and retrieved it, spreading it out on the sand. We lay down side by side in our underwear, and she stretched out like a cat in the heat. I tried not to ogle her, looking out at the water instead, and then down at my soaked boxers. They were tight against me and my penis was growing again and clearly outlined. I felt very exposed.

We were quiet for a bit, enjoying the sound of birds and water lapping. Then Kate said, "Is this a little crazy for you?"

"Yes. More than a little."

"Why?"

I confessed. "Well, mainly because I could never explain this to my wife."

She said, "I understand. That's between you and her. But other than that?"

"Well, I've just never done anything like this."

"I didn't think so." She smiled. "Does it feel good?"

"It does."

She moved closer to me, with her smooth skin and pink underwear. "I think it's good for you." I looked at her. She kept looking at me. Her hands moved to touch my arm again, and she began to stroke it.

"Bill, give yourself permission to just be yourself sometimes. Not what you think others want or need."

She began to stroke my side more. Her hand moved down to my waist and boxers. She stroked back and forth. My cock was growing enormous.

Kate rolled over so she was on her stomach right beside me. Her pink panties were thin and soaked tight against her ass. I could see through to her skin and bare butt. She was still stroking against the side of my boxers. Then she moved her hand over to the bulge. She began to stroke my cock through my boxers. Kate was stroking my cock.

It felt incredible, and even more when she looked up at me and smiled. Then she moved her other hand to my other side. And began to pull. I lifted my butt to help.

She pulled my boxers down and soon the tip emerged, peeking out. I thought about our conversation about penises. Now Kate was seeing my penis. She kept pulling and soon uncovered the full length of my cock, which sprang out to greet her. She kept pulling until my hairy balls were revealed as well.

Kate took me in her hands. The cool touch of her hand directly on my cock was like a hot jolt. I probably felt wet and clammy, but she began to gently stroke. I was getting a handjob. I was getting a handjob from Kate.

"Does that feel good, Bill?"

"Yes."

"Remember," she winked. "A handjob is just a courtesy." But she smiled warmly.

Kate's hand on my cock was incredible. My wife never touches my penis, but Kate not only seemed to be enjoying it, but clearly knew what to do. She spat on her fingers to lube my clammy skin, until my precum took over. She stroked up and down with one hand, and held my balls in the other. I worried how ugly and hairy they were, but she gently massaged and fondled them. I started to close my eyes, then opened them again so that I could watch every second.

Her own body was grinding against the blanket as she played with my cock. I watched her ass moving and shaking in the thin wet panties as she concentrated on her hands and my cock. I thought again of her tits and how I had spent all day watching them, seeing them more and more revealed. Her eyes alternated from looking at my bare cock to looking up at mine. I looked back at her and she smiled as she continued to stroke my cock. She still had the same calm, mature bearing I had seen all day.

After a little while she stopped, taking the hand that was on my balls and moving it to my boxers, tugging them further down. She kept pulling and I realized she wanted them off.

"Hey," I said. "Getting me naked?"

She smiled. "Maybe. Better access." She pulled them right off. I was naked.

I replied, "Hardly seems fair."

She smiled. Yet another wink. She took her hands away from me and rose back up onto her knees. My cock stood alone at attention as I eyed her tanned pink-clad body. She smiled and reached back to undo her bra. I knew what was going to happen but I couldn't believe it. With some quick moves, the bra fell to the ground, and her breasts were bare. The breasts that I had been ogling all day.

Kate's tits were so firm and perky it took my breath away. They were neither small nor big - just wonderfully natural and nicely proportioned to her the rest of her body. They stood very proudly on their own, and were almost as tanned as the rest of her, suggesting that she sunbathed topless or nude. Her aerolae were faint and blended into the rest of her skin, but her nipples looked out bright and proud. Her breasts kept their perky shape as she lay back down in front of me. She propped herself up so that her nipples were still fully showing as she returned her hands to my cock and balls. And she had nothing else on but those thin wet pink panties over her ass.

She turned her full attention back to me, stroking and fondling again. After a day of constantly ogling her and the building sexual tension, it was amazing. Every little touch felt like magic. My cock had never had so much attention. Kate rubbed and held me, making little murmuring noises. Her pointy, perky tips swayed slightly. Her butt kept shifting back and forth as she ground her hips into the sand.

She moved closer to my cock and began to flick her tongue. Oh, man, I thought. Please.