Driving Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate kissed my penis with her soft lips. Then she began to lick it. She kept one hand on my balls, slowly playing with them, while the other held my cock firmly for her mouth. She was totally and completely focused on my cock and pleasing me. And I was so stiff and hard for her. She kissed me again, and looked up at me.

"Is this good, Bill?"

"Yes," I groaned. My eyes flickered over her nearly bare body. She watched me watching her.

"Do you want anything else off?"

Oh yes. I was too overwhelmed to be subtle. "I'd like to see you nude, Kate."

She smiled. "Okay."

She took her mouth and hands away from me again. This time she stood up, topless in just those pink panties. Her legs looked extra long from below. She put her thumbs in her panties and they drifted down slowly, revealing her bare pussy high above me.

Really bare. Kate was shaved, as I had expected. Another thing that seems to differ with the generations. I had never seen an actual shaved pussy before, except in pictures, where I usually found it kind of weird. But seeing Kate's bare pussy for real was totally different. Her genitalia were so distinct - outer and inner lips, and her clitoris peeking out from the folds. Her tan lines were more distinct, suggesting her sunbathing was mostly topless.

I wanted to lick her, like she had licked and sucked me. So I started to sit up as she was getting down. She knew I was staring unabashedly at her pussy.

She crouched beside me. "Ever seen a girl shaved?" she asked. I told her no, confessing my fascination as I moved my hands closer to her. She moved back and sat down on her bare ass.

I kept moving toward her as she began to spread her legs. "You said it was polite for the guy to reciprocate."

"True," she said. Now she was wide open, her mound right in front of me.

I touched her hesitantly near her clit and she gave a little moan. I wondered if it was just for my benefit but I didn't care. I began to finger some more and moved my mouth closer. I wanted to eat her out, and kiss her like she had kissed me.

I put my lips and tongue to Kate's pussy. She made more moans and groans. I could feel her so intensely. I began to lick and kiss her. She made more nice noises. I buried my head between this young woman's legs and breathed her scent in deeply. My cock was now mashed against the ground but it didn't matter.

I kept my head between her legs while moving my hands around her hips and stomach, feeling her buck and push. It just kept getting better and better. She lifted her bum off the ground and I put my hands on it, feeling her push toward me. I kept licking and flicking and she kept moaning.

As amazing as her pussy and ass were, I also badly wanted to feel Kate's bare tits. So I began moving my hands up to her chest. She responded immediately, taking one hand and moving it directly onto her bare breast and nipple. They were so firm and so perky. They felt so, so good. I put my other hand on her other breast and began to caress them both. My face was still buried in her pussy and my tongue was now beginning to push into her between licks of her clitoris.

She kept moaning. "Uh, huh...uh huh...mm, nice, Bill..." In my doubts, I thought she was maybe just putting on a show for me. But it sure sounded real. And she reacted more and more as I rubbed her nipples between my fingers. I was awkwardly stretched but I wanted to enjoy her body and please her as much as I could.

Kate thrust her pussy harder against me and began to rub up and down against my tongue. As much as I was enjoying her tits, I knew I had to concentrate on her down below. So I took my hands away and placed them back underneath her, on her bare ass. It was fleshy but firm, and responded to my gentle squeezing as I fondled her ass and pushed it up against me. My tongue was now working full time on her clit. I moved my hands lower, spreading her ass cheeks and exposing her bum wide as she kept herself lifted up from the blanket. She was bucking now and ready to cum.

I kept my hands on her ass as she pushed against me, spreading her wider as she began to moan and cum. There was no doubt what was happening and I didn't stop fondling and licking her. Kate came as I licked her pussy. I felt so good making her cum, and had no doubt it was real.

She began to relax, sitting down again and relaxing her legs. "Mmm." I wondered how I measured up to other guys in pussy-eating but was pretty sure I had done all right.

"That was nice. Now back to work."

She gently pushed me back and leaned over me again. Her tits were swaying more this time. I wished I could see more of Kate's ass, with those cheeks I had just spread to make her cum. But I had plenty else to watch. I remained sitting up, leaning back on my arms as she returned her mouth to my cock and her hand to my balls.

I watched Kate suck my cock. It had survived its mashing to the ground and was quickly returning to full strength. She was now licking up and down the whole shaft, and sometimes even kissing my balls. It was incredible. But at this point I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Kate, I'm going to cum soon." She looked up at me, her mouth full of cock, and smiled. I wondered where she would let me cum. Part of me wanted to cum right in her mouth and watch her swallow every drop of my creamy seed. Another wanted to unload it all over her lovely face and tits.

But then she did something I didn't expect. She reached over and picked up her wet pink panties. They were soft cotton and she began to rub them against my cock. They were soggy and soaked and not as smooth and nice as her hand, but it was still hot - after all, they were Kate's panties. Her other hand kept working hard on my balls while she kept kissing my tip and shaft with her mouth. She didn't let up. She wanted me to cum. And I wanted to cum for her.

"Mmm...yes, Kate..."

I began to spurt. Kate immediately moved her mouth away and replaced it with her underwear, holding it against my tip. She wanted me to cum in her panties! I wasn't going to watch her either swallow my seed or take it on her face after all. But I didn't care now as I began to pump semen into Kate's pink cotton panties. She kept fondling with her other hand and began to whisper to me.

"That's right, Bill. Shoot it all out. Right into my panties."

I didn't know I had a panty fetish but suddenly it was incredibly hot. I had seen that pink underwear get slowly revealed and watched her swimming and stretching in it. Now Kate was totally nude and I was shooting loads of creamy cum into her panties. I had so much hot seed after watching her all day - her tight shirt, her firm tits, her shaved pussy - and now she was watching me unload every warm, sticky drop. Right into the panties that had covered her pussy and ass all day. It was almost as good as shooting it right into Kate herself.

"Mmhm, that's right. No judgment. Just unload it all, Bill. Let everything out."

I shot load after messy load for Kate while she kept encouraging me. I filled her panties up with sticky warm cum, all while she watched and approved. It felt so incredibly good to let out my seed, all while she watched and carefully caught it. Finally I began to relax. My cock stopped throbbing. My breath returned to normal. I was done.

Kate took her hands away and began to roll her soaked and messy panties into a ball. She was still completely nude, but I just looked at her face and told her how incredible that had been.

She just smiled. "I wanted to give you something you couldn't give to yourself."

"Thanks."

She was still holding the panties, which were a sticky mess. She smiled. "Was it okay cumming in these?"

"I didn't know I had a panty fetish, but yes - it was hot," I said.

She held them out to me. "I want you to have them." I must have looked surprised. She continued, "If you want them, of course. But there's one condition."

"What's that?"

"That you find some way to let all this stuff out sometimes. Because you can't always depend on picking up girls in your car." She smiled. "So whether or not you have a panty fetish, these can be a souvenir. To remind you not to keep stuff all bottled up inside."

I took the messy panties. "I promise. Though I think I'll wash them out first."

She laughed. "I would too."

We both put our pants back on. My boxers were wet and covered with sand, so I joined her in going commando. She started to put her shirt on, leaving off her wet bra. Then she stopped and faced me. "Last look." I admired those wonderful firm perky tits one more time. The shirt came down but I could still see her nipples pointing out. Then I went down to the water and rinsed out the panties. She came down beside me and watched.

We put our shoes on and admired the scenery one last time. But it was time to move on.

We got back in the car, placing the wet underwear in the back window to dry in the sun. We left the park and soon were back on the highway. The ride was quiet - we were both tired from the long day and getting hungry.

We stopped a few miles before Brownville and Kate put her now dry bra back on. She had to take her shirt off first, letting me have one more look at her tits after all. I put the panties in the glove compartment.

We arrived in Brownville and Kate directed me to her family's home. She had texted them a couple of times in the day so they were expecting her. I met her parents and was relieved to see they were considerably older than me. They thanked me for giving Kate a ride and invited me to stay for dinner with the whole family, but I declined - that would have just been too weird. So I said goodbye and went back out to my car. Kate followed.

"Thanks," she said. No one was watching. She gave me a peck on the cheek.

"No," I said. "Thank you."

She smiled. "Just a friendly day. But I hope I made you feel better."

"You did."

"Remember your souvenir," she smiled. "It's not healthy to keep it all inside."

"I will." I got in my car and drove off. She waved from the porch.

I checked into Brownville's finest motel, put on some clean underwear, and went to the restaurant for a big meal. I called my wife and worked through the afternoon's messages. Then I was ready for bed. I brought the panties in and put them on the bedside table. I got into bed and lay there, looking at the panties, but my eyes were flickering too much. Soon my eyes were shut.

***

When I opened them again, the three women were gone from the restaurant.

I finished my bacon and eggs, paid, and got back out on the road. I had a long drive ahead. And a promise to keep to myself.

The End