All Comments on 'Ecstasy In Vegas Ch. 02'

by dmwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PinkIrisPinkIrisabout 13 years ago
smooth

Nice transition from one chapter to the next. It also seems to be a story that can just keep on going. Makes me want to head for Vegas!

Wonderful job, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hubby goes to Vegas with

Wife, get a three way with another girl. Marks last time he actually gets to have sex with his soon to be ex as she then uses it as an excuse to leave him and fill herself other men.

Classic bait and switch, what an idiot. Oh well she let him get laid once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hotttt

What a hot story and ultimate fantasy! Wet here.

dave110256dave110256about 13 years ago
so fucking hot!!!

I'm sure some nameless bastard will bash this story but it was fantastic! Great fantasy and very good writing. I gave it 5 stars...I would have given it more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Sweet.

Okay, Sweetie...... first, I feel horrible I didn't read this sooner. But, you know why I couldn't. Second, it was easy to overlook the small things (you can fix later in your story) to grasp the bigger story and the effort you put into this. I absolutely love the idea of a man wearing panties, and I adore the idea of a man who's not so homophobic that he's willing to explore his own curiosity of another man. Touching another man's penis, or even sucking him, doesn't mean you're gay or bi. It just means you had the courage to momentarily step out of the lanes society draws for us. I surely don't consider myself a lesbian or bisexual, and I don't know a man on this planet that would criticize me for kissing, touching or licking another woman. This is a pretty darn good piece of writing, and it gave me an especially warm and satisfying feeling when I read it. Good job, my friend. Now, I'm motivated to finish my own story. Thanks for the good read. Your Friend, Sally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous