Ecstasy In Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers

As she was leaving for the bathroom, Deb slipped off her lingerie and threw them at me. "Here...you'll have to be satisfied with these until I get back."

I scooped the thong off the bed and held it to my nose, taking in a full breath of that musty smell of the woman I love. I felt my cock begin to swell and that gave me an idea. I could hear the shower water running as I began to remove my own clothes. I finally removed my boxers and then with a somewhat trepid feeling, I slowly slipped the flimsy panties on myself, stuffing, as best I could, my partially swollen but still flaccid cock into the triangular piece of material that made up the front. The rear portion was no wider than half an inch, and it felt both irritating and pleasurable as I adjusted it into my ass crack. It was obvious the bra would never fit around my muscular chest, so I lay back on the bed with my head on the pillow, draped the bra on myself so the cups covered my hairy nipples, and waited for Deb to finish her shower.

The bathroom door opened and Deb emerged with a large towel wrapped around her, covering her breasts and hanging down just enough to cover the bottom of her ass. As soon as she saw me on the bed with her undies on, she cried out, "I think you look sexier with that thong on than I do, but you have to admit that your manhood is not covered up very well. Stand up and let me see how you look."

I did as she asked but left the bra on the bed. She told me to turn around slowly so she could check out my ass and the string that felt like an old fashioned "wedgie". It was at that moment when we heard a knock on the door, and I suddenly remembered that Sally was due to begin her plan.

Since Deb had no idea what was happening, she was quite surprised and instinctively pulled her towel closely around her body. Not wanting to waste time, I grabbed my boxers off the floor and put them on not bothering to remove the thong. I walked over to the door, opened it slightly, looked out and said, "Yes, who's there?"

"We have the adjoining room and it seems we've locked ourselves out. I'm almost sure the door on our side is unlocked, so I thought maybe you could let us come through your side. By the way, my name is Sally and this is Alex."

I immediately played along, looked at Deb seeking approval, and replied, "Well we weren't exactly expecting company and aren't completely dressed, but sure, I guess if you won't be offended come on in." Without waiting for Deb's agreement, I opened the door and invited them in, introducing ourselves as Deb and Dale.

Alex spoke first after seeing the two of us, "Sorry, it looks like we interrupted some fun and games, but we won't take long." Looking directly at Deb he continued, "I've got to admit your friend is a very lucky guy!"

"That's enough flirting Alex," Sally scolded. "See if the door to our room is unlocked," After he had opened both doors, she asked, "Hey, I've got an idea. We have a nice bottle of Champagne on ice and we'd love to share a drink with you two for being so nice. It will be a come-as-you-are cocktail party...are you game?"

Not sensing anything was preplanned, Deb could see the possibility of some "fun and games" (as Alex put it) in the making. He was very good looking and was probably in his late 20's which would make him younger that us. "Sure, we'll be over in a couple of minutes, but you two need to dress down a little so we won't feel self conscious."

Alex and Sally went to their room, leaving the doors ajar. Deb came over to me and with one hand holding her towel and put the other arm around my neck said, "We havn't played like this in a few months, and I for one would like to get that hunk in the sack. Does Sally appeal to you honey?"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "I'm not sure that's what they had in mind, but if it goes in that direction, I'm all for it. You've got to promise that I will get to watch you two at least part of the time...okay?"

"Sure," she said, "but remember what's good for the goose is good for the gander...I like being a voyeur too at times. It should have been long enough for them to shed some clothes, so let's grab a couple of glasses and head on over."

I knocked on the unlocked door and without waiting for a response, I opened it and went in followed closely by Deb in her towel. We were just a little too early, for Sally was just starting to slip a teddy over her head and her bare ass was visible for just a second. Alex was bare ass naked, and though he was about to wrap a towel around his middle, Deb got a good look at his huge flaccid cock and balls before he covered up. Neither one of them seemed the least bit embarrassed.

"There, is that what you had in mind?" Sally smiled, and seeing me carrying two empty glasses she turned to Alex and said, "Break open the bubbly and let's get acquainted. You two can sit on the love seat and Alex and I will get comfortable on the bed." The over-stuffed sofa was only about five feet from the side of the large bed. I sat down first and then watched Deb demurely sit beside me knowing the towel was so short that it didn't hide much. She didn't exhibit much embarrassment either.

From the bathroom I heard the cork pop off the bottle after which Alex returned with the Champagne in one hand and two more glasses in the other. As he approached the small coffee table in front of us his towel came loose and dropped to the floor.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry about that," Alex said. He quickly set the bottle and glasses on the table and reached for the towel to put it back on.

Deb smiled and said, "Well I'm not at all sorry." She put her foot on the towel to prevent him from re-covering. In doing so she had to spread her legs and this gave Alex a good view of her pussy. "Come closer so I can inspect this anaconda a little better."

It seemed as if Deb forgot that I was even in the room, much less thinking Sally would mind if she played around with her boy toy. In any case Alex was eager to please, and he stepped closer to my wife with his awakening penis almost at her eye level. With glazed eyes, Deb reached over, cupped his balls with her right hand and gave them a gentle squeeze. To Deb's delight, this had the anticipated effect of making his hardening cock jump up . She then put her left hand under this growing snake, pushed it up against his stomach and began to move his foreskin up and down with her fingers.

"Sally, why don't we give these two some space while they become better acquainted. You don't mind do you?"

She replied, "Not if I can have you to play with." Looking at Alex and Deb she asked, "Okay with you two?" Without interrupting their play time, Alex answered for the two of them by raising one hand and waving his fingers as if to say "Leave now!"

I stood up and followed Sally with the bottle and two glasses to the other side of the bed. It wasn't a move that gave them privacy, but it gave us a chance to and get comfortable. I put my fingers inside the waist band of my boxers and pulled them down quickly. It was only then that I remembered I was wearing Deb's thong.

Sally looked delighted, and when I started to remove them she said, "Please don't take them off on my account. I love seeing a man in women's panties...it's a fetish of mine, a secret I don't share with many others. Hop on the bed and lie on your back and let me look and feel the smoothness."

Who was I to argue with her so I did what I was told. I started to explain the circumstances but then thought, "What the hell" and kept my mouth shut. From where I was, I could easily see that Deb and taken her admiration one step further. She had Alex at full hardness by wrapping as much of her hand around his cock as she could and slowing pumping up and down. I suppose she sensed he needed a little lubrication, so she brought the bulbous head to her mouth and drooled some of her saliva onto the tip. She had not yet made any contact with her lips, but I was sure that was coming. She went back to her labor of lust, bringing him to what looked like his full hard length of 8 or 9 inches.

Meanwhile, Sally had me hard and was already licking my balls and squeezing a drop of pre-cum out of the tip of my rod. She had left the thong on me, but had moved it to the side so it wouldn't be in the way. Licking off the clear drip hanging on the tip, she proceeded to put my meat into her mouth and began the same great oral attention I remembered from the night before. About that same time, I saw Deb following Sally's lead and she took as much of Alex into her throat as she could manage. I was very intrigued and aroused by seeing her with another man's cock in her mouth and it only added to my own pleasurable sensation as I closed my eyes.

I suddenly felt the bed move and looked over to my side. Alex had brought Deb over to the bed and had her lay adjacent to me. Before anything else happened, Deb moved over to me and gave me a deep kiss, whispering, "Thank you dear." That was it, no more had to be said, and she moved back over on her back, bringing her knees up wards, and spreading her thighs. Alex began to return the favor by placing his head at her crotch and slowly started to tongue Deb into a state of ecstasy.

I didn't want to shoot my load into Sally's willing mouth (at least not yet), so I eased her off my dick, sliding up on my knees while still at the head end of the bed, and positioning Sally on her knees with her ass facing me...doggy style to say it crudely. I looked over at Deb's face as I began to enter this shaven pussy and she mouthed out the words, "I love you." Having been given the GO signal, I rammed my man meat hard into the wet hole that Sally now presented me with.

This position also gave me the ability to watch Alex eat my wife's pussy and the effect it had on her. Her gyrations left no doubt she was enjoying his tongue, and her moans indicated she experienced at least one orgasm. Deb gently lifted his head from her wet pussy and said, "I want you inside of me."

Alex understood and raised himself up revealing again his large cock but one that had slightly softened some during his muff diving. Sally noticed also, and took the opportunity to do some more of what she truly enjoyed, sucking cock. "Come here for a minute Alex and I'll help you get back into shape."

As I continued to pump Sally from behind, I reached over to fondle Deb's breast as she rubbed her own clit. While her lover was away, she did not want to lose her level of excitement. Sally had taken Alex deep in her throat without exhibiting a gag reflex one might expect, and soon had him wet and hard. Before too long she said, "Okay, I hate to stop, but I think you better go over and give Deb what she asked for." I noticed that the two women were now holding hands.

This was going to going to test my love for Deb, a love that allows me to allow her to receive all the pleasure she wants in any way she wants it. I watched as Alex knelt between her knees and spread them wide. He then took his hard long cock and teased Deb's clit with the wet tip before approaching her love hole. I could see he was beginning to push the head of his penis into her opening and this made Deb jump a little and emit a moan of what was to come. He pushed a little harder and deeper, and her thighs automatically spread a little further to accept this large but welcomed intruder.

You might think I had forgotten all about the beautiful women in front of me, a warm female who just happened to be impaled by my hard rod at this very moment. I continued my thrusts, although I will admit I paused frequently so as to extend my pleasures as well as those of Sally.

With one final forward thrust, Alex embedded himself completely into Deb's pussy which caused her to almost scream. It scared me for an instant until I looked over at her face and saw that she was completely enjoying the big dick inside of her. Deb wrapped her legs around his hips and she appeared to be helping him thrust by pushing his ass with her feet in time with his forward strokes.

The sight of this took me to the brink of ecstasy and I exploded into Sally. She felt the warm spurts inside her and I could feel the pulsations of her own orgasm. I leaned over and rested my sweating chest on her warm back, wrapping my arms around her and cupped her soft breasts, gently kissing her shoulder. I was spent, but not yet Alex, as he continued to pump like a machine.

Sally soon moved and I slipped out of her, leaning back and resting back on my haunches. She moved closer to Alex's side and beckoned to me, "Come closer and enjoy." I scooted up to where my head was near hers and she now turned her attention to Alex by asking, "Slip that hard cock out of that lovely pussy and let me suck off some of her sweet juices."

Alex did what he was told, and I could see and hear the purple head of his cock pop out of its hiding place. He turned slightly toward Sally's open mouth and she took him in deep again, using her tongue to wipe off the moisture while adding some of her own. She did this a couple of times before taking his hardness in her hand and helping him put it back into my wife. The two of us once again enjoyed the show.

"Again!" was all she said to Alex. He obliged and once again withdrew and presented himself to Sally. This time she took his cock in her hand, looked playfully at me, and said, "This time I want you to enjoy the taste of your wife's juices in a different way. Here, lick this heavenly cock and see if she tastes different after being stirred up by this huge swizzle stick."

Deb picked up her head and pleaded, "I want to see you do it, just for me and I certainly won't think less of you. Take that dick in your mouth and taste me!"

I just couldn't bring myself to move, but I felt Sally push my head toward this wet ram rod and Alex moved himself closer to my lips. "Now open wide," Sally softly said, so I did. My eyes were closed but I could smell him approach and then I felt something warm on my bottom lip. I felt myself trembling, but opened wider and slowly stuck out my tongue to receive the offering. Before I could change my mind, the tip of his cock was on my tongue and it was moving into my throat. I wrapped my lips around it and was surprised with all the sensations I could feel...warmth, wetness, the softness of the skin, and the hardness of the girth. I could taste Deb now, and suddenly felt her hand in mine as a demonstration of her encouragement. Alex pulled himself out of my mouth and I backed away, having enough of this new experience. Not for me, I thought, but I didn't regret it.

Clearing my mind, I moved back to my wife's head and she took me in her arms tightly as she kissed me while getting fucked by Alex. Her breathing was rapid and her heart was almost popping out of her chest as the intensity of her orgasm was beginning to peak. At the same time Alex began his final fierce thrusts, ejaculating deep within Deb's pussy as she was screaming with pleasure.

We all collapsed on the bed, with arms, legs and torsos entangled indiscriminately. I noticed the Champagne bottle on the table was still untouched, thinking it was one of the only things left untouched in the room. Sleep came easily, although I wondered what Deb and I would feel like in the morning.

dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers
12