All Comments on 'Eileen'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
it's about the choices made

He was right, it was his fault to a point. He wanted to see her with another man, "once". and it should have ended there but he did open the door. After that one time it was all her. She couldn't stop, and wanted him to except it or else. He choose the for else and they both lost. But in the end she lost even more because she left for some dream cock that was just another cheating ass like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seed of a good story

but it needs to grow more. It seemed too rushed. You have a good thing here, go back and do the full treatment and skip the cliff's notes version.

By the way, it's "one-of" not "one off". It is short for "one-of-a-kind". I have seen it mis-used many times on this site.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHEATERS REMORSE

having to learn how to live with a bad ultimatum. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No doubt, she deserved her consequences...

sadly, he as a wimp, he took pity on her and allowed her to come back and enjoy the fruit of his labor [sluts typically just take advantage of the recent sucker, as did his former wife (now a simplistic whore)]. Frankly, he would have been much farther ahead had he just put her out of her misery early on - what a frigging waste of oxygen (similar to that fag called shoe-no-frigging -clue}.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One-Off

Meaning one time only! This is a complete story, embellish a different one - this one is just fine!

Short but to the point. Sad, in that he lost the one thing he married for, love and companionship.

Thanks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Some Stories Have No Heroes

Well written slice of life. Its like a song that ends on a flat note but thats part of what makes it real.The ending didn't pander to the TTB demographic so I'm giving five stars to author on a courage and skill basis. Want a festering testosterone laden fable with a clear cut happy ending for 'the good guy'? Go rent a John Wayne flick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no winners only losers

but why why why did you make Eileen so fucking stupid? I mean, really, who talks like that: "I can't live without his cock." Noone says shit like that.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Well, duh!!!!

Pick a metaphor: "you opened Pandora's Box" or "the genie is out of the bottle" or whatever else.

Fiction and fantasy are, indeed, entertaining. But this story gets closer to reality than most. One can only wonder how often this scenario has proven to be...reality.

Nice! five-star!

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Short, realistic, and to the point

I gave you 5 stars.

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Very good!

Good Job!

I considered it very realistic. You were nicer to her than I'd have been.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
I liked it.

This seems about the way the whole thing would work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Redundant and predictable story plot for the whole thing. People still repeat the sequence. She can be removed and for her to deal with what she created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sad

sad and stupid story, husband is an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pretty sad

and the dumbest he did is taking her back to bed besides never looking for someone he could love again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lacking detail

You hit most of the main points but it was seriously of the story lacking any detail or emotion. A good story should have the readers emotions bouncing all around. I could have been reading the classified ads and generated more emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lacking detail?????

first of all the husband was a wimp. I have read many dtories that started "I have always my wife to have sex with another man..." Well asshole you got your wish so live with it. the wife was (is) a drippy cunted whore skank. The Kids without both parents just cause this wimp asshole wanted to watch his wife...oh well.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Okay, the husband was a cuck wimp! But, once she got the message and wanted to "come back" why not use the cunt?

Free available pussy, is still good. Just don't take any "wife" shit from the whore.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
And??

What about the juicy details??, our hubby pointed out the things she did for her lover but not for him, did our husband extract the same services from her when he took her back to his bed?? Devil is in the details... Inquiring minds want to know?

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Miserable story

WHY would both people subject themselves to such a miserable existence? It's like they are the only two people left in the world and he cannot love her. How about manning up? He pushed her into it. He's a moron. She was an arrogant ass for extending it into an affair. Why have her move in? And after all the years go by and she is basically loyal to him, why can't he let go of something that was largely his own fault? It's like finding out your house is infested with bedbugs and deciding to do absolutely NOTHING about it. Really fucked up people resulting in a really fucked up story. Oh, their kids are probably really fucked up too, living in this nut house.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Lucksmith "Let The Punishment Fit The Crime" is a excellent MORE HUMOROUS story than this is. This story is not humorous at all.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Wimp or not wimp

Sad story. I think if they had not had any children he would not have taken back first to his hous and later to his bed. The kids cause main problem for a clean solution. The clean solution=100% separation.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Dumfuck !!

If he hadn't started to nag the hell outta her,to meet one of HIS fantasies,their now sterile Life wouldn't BE like that!

Serves him right - Dumfuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No clue about the ending

Why do they have the men get all angry and stomp their feet and make all kinds of noise just to let the woman back in with little to no punishment?

The courts would say that they are remarried after living together for 7(?) years.

No this is a lose/lose ending. Let them move on and find love and happiness in their lives.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
Ifron are you like a MORON?

The wife agreed to try another man ... she set her term. The Husband met those terms.

The WIFE said it would be ONLY a time thing.

how does that make the husband responsible for her cheating with the other guy (Gary) for 3 months?

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
well done

Good story of letting the genie out of the bottle.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Actually it is "ONE OFF" dumbass anon...

...notice that it is the brits that use this term? It's short for "one time and I'm off" dumbass, not one of a kind. Sheesh! the story was just o.k. No real fleshing out of characters or behavioral premises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

When you open your marriage to others you open yourself to the consequences. In this instance the fantasy obviously didn't live up to the reality. Yes she got a dose of what he went through but he wouldn't have gone through it if he hadn't brought it up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A tightly written story

Very fast paced, but still easy to follow. A complete story even though it is short.

A good read, thanks

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
To live together without remarried

Many other (discused) writers write their reconcilation stories to that direction that the exhusbands do not start a new mariage with earlier exwives. They live together without new wedding. I remember Matt Moreau, lucksmith some reconcilation stories. I think this would be a suitable solution for a reconcilation. The exhusband lives his own house/condo and after a new relapsus (cheating) he could kick out the cheating exwife at once without any lawyer, judge.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 12 years ago
Quick read but straight to point! Well done

Well written, right to the heart! Shows that even communication can't change but at least was tried (not always shown in so many stories). Was supposed to be one time!? Some doors just shouldn't be open and so many other metaphors...

Good story, SAD but so is life for many people!

5 stars

Thanks for posting

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Lame

Really Really Really Lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dave the Dickhead

This guy is about as juvenile as it gets.

Realistically though, he would not have got such a good result in court since he initiated the fiasco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Far

Permission to do it once does not mean your home is his new whorehouse, and your wife his new whore. She screwed up big time.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Wow sloppy seconds,thirds, fourths and on and on

I guess some men like other men's cast offs

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For Sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Decent

Good story. Lesson learned. Be careful what you wish for. Dave ruined his life because he wanted to be a cuck. I don't care if he only wanted it to be just that one time. It was one time too many. Everything was his fault. Fuck him. Live life loveless.

HA

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
CUCKS

What sort of sicko would want to watch his wife being fucked by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jackor Chuck

For a new handle you sure got boring real quick asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He

He got a cheap housekeeper to raise his kids and a little pussy after the kids were gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just nuther

1 star self cucka doodle do tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comments on your writing

I like the theme of all your stories. Everyone is responsible for their actions and each action has consequences. Bloody good Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well this has been done before and much better

Nothing in the writing convinces me that she would have taken a lover in the first place. It seemed to be so alien to the personality you gave her. And when he moved her back in I don't see how how would rebuff her advances while the kids were there and after they leave take her back into his bed? That made no sense. And you never really covered what the kids were doing while all this was going on. Sorry, but this was too incomplete to be considered any good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why is he the "good guy"?

He forced the issue in the first place. She went along and, granted, took it far longer than he wanted, but still, he forced the issue. Unfortunately, she was hurt in the end. He still deserved the blame for the whole problem.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
DOES THE USE IT OR LOSE IT

when other do the IT. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Helena Montana serial cheating wife TRUE STORY

Get details of a married college instructor in Helena Montana who lost job but not marriage because of info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little problem here,.....

I can assure you that if she got custody, she'd get the house. In fact whoever got custody would get the house until the kids reached 18, or unless they remarried with another house available.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Needs to be at least reasonable

Children stay with the house. Courts first priority is the children. I understand you wanted to show the pressure on the cheaters' relationship but that's not available to you via the house vs apartment route. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

PURE BULLSHIT!! Any guy that wants to see his wife fucking another man is nothing but an asshole! ...And you making HER out to be in the wrong after he pushed her into it is just nonsense! He's no hero here but a fuckwad! He's deluded! Didn't it dawn on him at all that the guy she got might have been better than him all round! He set himself up! She would have ended up with the house and kids and Gary would have moved in with her!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
YOU ASKED FOR IT.....YOU GOT IT

and in aint Toyota or Kansas TK U MLJ LV NV

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Well life isn’t always cut and dried. He is now getting his revenge by not loving her. She has sex with him but the special spark is gone. Both are to blame, him for starting it and her for stopping it. Both ended up losing what they had originally. Sad but not uncommon.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Yet another waste of an once good marriage...

This is why you shouldn't let fetishes dictate how your marriage should go, unless this is what you've signed up for from the get-go. There's always the danger that your depraved fantasy could become her sexual nirvana. There's also the real threat that your fantasy become a true obsession, while she remains not at all into it - what would have happened if Eileen still wanted it to stay an one-time thing, but her husband demanded her to keep on cuckolding him? The same result: their divorce.

So yeah - he put them in the coffin; his wife put in the nail and dug in the dirt, just for good measure... I have, however, no idea why he allowed her back in his life - sure, he's getting an housekeeper and a sex-toy on the side, but share no actually emotional connection to her whatsoever, which makes them something a little less than roommates-with-benefits. It's not surprising to see Eileen agreeing to such an arrangement, having shown herself to be quite a pathetic creature, but why on Earth does the MC put himself through it, especially since he's quite adamant that he doesn't love her anymore? Does he still date? Did he simply gave up on love, on finding a sincere life partner? Is it really what the rest of his life will be - to share his bed, and nothing else, with someone he feels nothing more than apathy for?

Geezus... yeah, I get that he fucked up here, but that's one hell of a Job-level suffering for something he eventually realized to be a major mistake and actually tried to rectify. Seriously, I have no sympathy for Eileen - if Gary didn't throw her out, she would still choose him over anyone else, even her own kids. The MC, however, acknowledge his shortcomings, and, IMO, deserves a chance to actually have a genuinely loving relationship with someone who actually wants to be with him FOR HIM, not because no one else wants her.

Ah well - he was a moron, and he learned from it... but not completely, evidently. It would have been nice if the author wrote a follow-up to this sad tale, showing us on those two got somehow out of the self-imposed purgatory they've put themselves in. Doesn't seems like it will happen now, however. At least, the willing cuck wise up, in the end... That's always a plus. ⋆⋆⋆

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two idiots

They deserve one another

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Idiots

He got.what.he wanted, but it went too far. That's the hotwife lifestyle for.you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
W

What a pussy. This sick fuck want to swap but can't handle the setback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EXACTLY THE REASON THAT SWAPPING IS MAD

Whatever posseses people to share their partners is completely beyond me. I would kill anyone that went near my partner whilst we are a couple

JJ

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

A loveless couple, they deserve each other. Each is beyond stupidity

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Two idiots together until death...At least they aren't screwing up other people's lives.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

So he remains nothing but a wimpy cuckold anyway!

Jareth05Jareth05about 3 years ago
stupid

Yeah I understand that she fucked up but I'm sorry he's the one at fault he's the one that started all that bullshit so you know what yeah it's his fault and he should have some fucking consequences, any respectable social worker would it took the kids from either one of those sick bastards

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

If it had ended this way I would have added. fourth star. "Shortly after she moved into the basement room she started going through menopause. She was one of the unlucky ones to find that intercourse became more and more painful, painful as in "like being stabbed by a knife." I was succumbing to becoming fuck buddies, but this ended that. Somewhat fittingly, she was never able to have intercourse again." (An ending based on true experience.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He didn't think much of his children if he let this immoral unethical selfish bitch be the major roll model of a woman for his children. She's poison and should be kept away from normal people.

Thanks for the effort.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Nah, everything went to pat for him, and in typical fashion her whole life turned to shit blah blah blah, wash, rinse and repeat.

Really fell flat. And had a serious been there done that vibe.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
I get so tired of these “paint by the numbers” stories

I get it. The whole point of the stories is to show the woman how badly she hurt him, so that he can never recover emotionally. His life going forward is a monument to the pain and suffering she inflicted upon him. Even though he started the whole thing by getting her to fuck another guy, once she enjoyed it, he wants to “put the horse back in the barn.”

If he really wants to make it clear that he will never fuck her again, he could cut off his own dick and throw it at her, and then say, “you want it so much, here you go!”

That’ll show ‘er. And now, he can really live the rest of his life being miserable and blame her for it. Happy misery.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Like it because it might be more of a true story than most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I matter how you try to justify it, in the end he took the cheating slut back. Another pathetic cuckold wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally fucked up

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Dumpster fire.

None of the plot elements or characters make any logical sense, but you knew that. Barely enough plot structure to allow bitch-burning.

Why bother writing if this is all you have to say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good Lord, can you write a single decent tale, just once?! I guess you are after all just talent free, hopeless, jeez, try for once writing by colors or scribble by sound ?!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

This is what should happen to every woman who CUCK's their husband. No matter whose fault it was. Also would have been nice if Gary received a nut displacement.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The man started the mess then gets all bent out of shape for her getting emotional with the other man. Best scenario do not tempt fate.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry mate he is a stronger man than me I could NEVER go back and live with my ex wives (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous