All Comments on 'ElectOral College Ch. 02'

by DantesCristo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
roganwriterroganwriterabout 10 years ago

Keep up the good work! Really enjoy your writing style, everything is well paced and flows smoothly, plus it's hot as hell! Have enjoyed every one of your stories to date and hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank You

Interesting turn of events. It looks like you could take this story many places and I can't wait to see what you have in mind. Great job on this story and keep it up please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm so glad Paul won in the end. Story was hot but fuck Nick and that slut Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!!

Damn! I didn't see that coming!! It could literally go anywhere. Cant wait to see more of your work!!

Tammi45Tammi45over 9 years ago
Wow!

Love the detail in your stories, can't wait for the 3rd installment! I've looked on your tumblr too, you have some gorgeous muses, it added to my imagination when reading this! I recognise Holly Peers and Charlotte Mckinny but who is the other girl? She is stunning!

michapfanmichapfanover 6 years ago
Great story

I'm glad that everyone got what they wanted. Paul got some political power, Jenny got a bunch of orgasms, and Nick got to nail a hot coed.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 6 years ago
Bad ending

The story was great but the ending sucked.

Either Nick cuckolds Paul more, Paul is devastated by Jenny cheating because he lves her or Paul had set this up from the start (he knew Jenny was too hot to resist and planned this to be in charge).

Having Paul blackmail Nick right away even though he just saw his boss fuck his girlfriend is out of character. There are no emotions just pure ruthlessness.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

love your writing style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous