All Comments on 'Ellen and Ralph - Getting Married'

by Elra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
Not to be a nit piker

But you can not Cock hold a boyfriend now you can once your married you can but !!!

Why would you ?? Thirty four years a go I married a man we are both now 57 my question is why would marry this poor metal [ll boy ???

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
At least...

At least he demanded her to cheat on him and only asked her to marry him because she did!!! They both were in their way of being...The only thing that wasn't correct was her saying to him: "I love and respect you"!!! That was impossible...She loved his way of being, not him...She didn't respect him or she wouldn't ever maniputate him as she did sometimes...2*

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!! Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

. Yeah... Stupid people make for stupid stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Like I said

This is one messed.up author. Mental illness is not funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And then Ralph noticed a rash on his inner thigh.

He went to the doctor and discovered his slut wife had passed genital herpes along to him. It was too late but he divorced her and made sure all their friends and family knew the reason why. Stupid story about stupid people doing stupid things.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The author portrays the relationship between this hot wife and her cuck as a love connection, one rare given its great depth and intimacy. In truth, however, their relationship depicts the high degree of empathy and attraction the mentally ill can have for each other when their respective pathologies mesh, fitting together like a lock with its key. They do not bring each other healing but do distract each other from the bleak realities of her and his chronic suffering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous