Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your hands and knees, little slut. I'm gonna fuck that pussy of yours."

She turned around and pulled up her skirt showing him her smooth ass. When she spread her legs, her pussy lips were clearly visible and slightly wet.

"Oh yeah...I'm gonna love fucking this hot bitch," Steve said as he knelt behind her.

He pushed his cock roughly into her hole and she moaned like the slut she was. He grabbed her hips and began to slowly slide his cock in and out.

"Oh fuck, yeah...her cunt is so wet. Ryan, give this bitch your cock. You're gonna love it."

Ryan grinned and sat on the edge of the toilet and unzipped. A very large cock came into view. He grabbed Ellen by the hair and pushed her head down onto his throbbing member.

"Suck this, you red-headed bitch," he said.

Ellen bravely took him in and closed her lips around his cock. He groaned and thrust himself deeper in his mouth. Meanwhile Steve was sliding his cock in and out her pussy.

I watched with interest as she took two large cocks from either end. Steve pumped her cunt while Ryan used her mouth like a fuck hole. His hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and roughly moved her up and down on his cock. The other hand reached down to play with her swaying tits through her sweater.

This went on for a while as I watched her take them. She was moaning against Ryan's cock, as I knew she was getting closer to orgasm.

Steve slapped her quivering ass cheeks as he drove in and out of her brutally.

"Mmmmm...yeah, I'm gonna cum inside your cunt," he gasped.

Ellen could only moan and she began to shudder.

"That's it, cunt, cum...cum hard because I'm going to fill your sweet pussy with jism."

That was all she needed - she left Ryan's cock and cried out that she was cumming.

"Oh YES!!! I'm cumming!!!!"

At that instant Ryan jerked his huge cock off into her face and large, white jets of cum coated her face and went into her mouth. She moaned and cried as she came hard and that brought Steve to his peak.

"Oh fuck...." He said simply as he stopped pummeling her and released his load deep within her pussy.

It was quite a show.

We ducked out later after Ellen cleaned up and straightened her clothes out. She was clearly turned on by that last scene and again thanked me several times.

"I'm glad you liked it. You did put on quite a performance there."

She giggled softly and thanked me again.

"I think we've had enough today," I said as we exited the mall. "Let's go home and see what kind of mischief awaits us there."

As soon as we got home, I was eager to have her please me. The day's encounters had whipped me up into a state of total longing. I needed to use her body and very badly.

I immediately ushered her downstairs and told her to undress, as one of the rules was that she had to be naked at all times. As she did this, I shed my own clothes, anxious to be free of them. She watched shyly as I did this but didn't say anything.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back," I told her.

I tied her hands tightly behind her, enjoying the look of her breasts when I did that. I couldn't wait to play with them and take them into my mouth.

I pushed her down on the bed so she was lying on her bound hands. I got down next to her and took one firm breast in my hand. I squeezed it softly at first. She watched me with lust in her eyes as I cupped the mound and pressed my fingers into the flesh. I increased the pressure and as I did so, her lustful look began to turn to one of pain. I squeezed harder and harder watching her squirm and complain. I ignored her, and took the nipple into my mouth and began to suck it hard.

She moved a little, trying to get out from under my grasp so I slapped her hard across the face. She whimpered, but didn't move again.

I went back to sucking her nipple, biting down on it to make it stand up firmly. Ellen whimpered some more and it made me only want her more. My other hand went to her other breast where I began to squeeze it painfully as well. I drew my hand up against her soft titflesh and began to milk it roughly. My thumb raked across the nipple, which made that one stand up as well.

Satisfied, I pulled away and watched her breasts heave. Red marks showed from my fingers and each nipple was hugely erect. I selected my best nipple clamps, always a favorite, and attached them.

"Owwww...." She cried. "That hurts..."

"Good. It is supposed to."

A chain attached the clamps and I yanked a couple of times. She screamed and her tits were pulled hard by her nipples.

"We're not done yet," I said as I began to slap her tits lightly with my hands.

Back and forth I went watching her breasts jiggle like they did all day when she walked. The chain clinked and pulled her nipples but she was beginning to like it. I could tell by her moans.

"Spread your legs, slut."

She spread them and I began to lightly slap her clit. She writhed and moaned as I did so and I could feel the wetness seep out from her pussy lips.

"Good girl," I said as straddled her face. "Now you are going to finally taste another woman's pussy. Eat me."

I felt her tongue begin to slide tentatively out of her mouth to touch my moist lips. I shuddered and pulled my lips apart so she could get her tongue in.

"Oh yessss...lovely."

I leaned over her and sought her own pussy with my mouth in a classic 69 position.

"Now just follow my lead," I said as my fingers forced her lips open and my tongue soon followed.

I began to lick up and down her smooth, shaved slit, flattening my tongue. She did the same.

"Good girl," I said and returned my face to her wet snatch.

I slid my tongue in between her lips and circled it around her clit. The hard nub was slightly swollen from her earlier activities. Her tongue did the same to my clit and brought lovely shivers throughout my body.

We continued this way for a while. When my tongue plunged into her cunt, her tongue would do the same. I had her eating me out expertly in no time. I shivered and moaned as she tongued me. My own ministrations were bringing similar cries of passion from her. Our tongues lapped at each other, tasting our sweet juices and bringing us closer to cumming.

Every once in a while, I would reach underneath me to pull on her nipple chain just to remind her who was in charge. She would moan and squirm against me, but she never stopped performing her task.

As I got closer to cumming I got back up on my knees so she could get her tongue deep within my pussy. I writhed on her slutty mouth as she licked and sucked my throbbing pussy. I began to play with her clamped tits which only brought more enjoyment for me.

Soon I felt my body contract and I shut my eyes as the orgasm slowly took over. I cried out over and over that I was cumming and told my little bitch to keep sucking - that her Mistress was going to cum all over her face. When I did finally cum, it was very hard. My whole body shook over and over as I ground my pussy into her face, practically smothering her with my juices.

When the last shudders subsided, I eased off her and lie down next to her. Ellen's face was shiny with my cum and I began to lick it off. She moaned at this and I knew she was very turned on by what just happened.

"You did well, my little one. You shall be rewarded."

"Thank you, Mistress."

I took her nipple clamps off, much to her relief. I slowly tongued them and she moaned loudly from the sensitivity the clamps caused.

Leaving her for a minute I got a long, double-ended dildo. I was eager for another cum and I wanted to do it with her. I slowly inserted it into her dripping cunt and twirled it around. She involuntary humped it and moved her hips wantonly. I laughed as I pumped her with it a few times before inserting it into my own warmness.

I leaned against some pillows so I was able to manipulate it and began to slowly fuck our sweet pussies. She moaned and laid still as I pushed the huge dildo into her and back into me. The feeling of the dildo pushing into my pussy was overwhelming and my eyes glazed over slightly as I watched my slut writhe and moan helplessly as I fucked her.

Back and forth I went asking her if she wanted it faster, deeper, harder. She answered 'yes' each time and I praised her eagerness. I watched her tits wobble back and forth as she thrashed and humped the dildo like it was her last fuck on earth. On my end, things were progressing just fine.

I pushed and fucked us and brought myself to the brink. I knew she was there too and I egged her on. I started moving the dildo harder, shutting my eyes with effort. Before I knew it she was shouting that she was cumming. Hearing my slut moan like that drove me wild and I went crashing over the edge myself in a long, heavy orgasm that lasted forever.

Mike came home shortly after, and I brought Ellen up to see him. His eyes were bulging out as I paraded my slut around the kitchen. He couldn't take his eyes off her luscious tits and I knew he was going to have a good time with them all night.

After a quick dinner, we retired to the downstairs lair.

"How would you like this slut, dear?" I asked him.

"Tie her up...let me abuse those sweet tits for a while."

I attached leather cuffs to Ellen's wrists and bound her standing up to a frame. I roped her around and around so her bound breasts stuck out and she was securely fastened. She was spread-eagled and ready for us.

Mike placed his hands on her breasts and began to softly knead her flesh. Ellen began to moan as he massaged and probed softly. His thumbs ran over her nipples repeatedly until they got rock-hard. Her moaning grew louder as he began to twist them between his fingers.

He did this for a while before leaning over to take one nipple in his mouth. I watched as he began to suck it in his mouth hard. She cried out in pleasure. "You like this, don't you, slut?" I asked.

"Yesss...Mistress..."

"Tell me."

"I...I like my tits sucked, Mistress. It makes me very hot."

Mike bit down on the flesh and she screamed.

"Do you like that too?" I asked.

She didn't answer as she was too busy crying out in pain as Mike squeezed her tits roughly and bit her nipples.

"Oh god, Diana, she's wonderful," he said standing up. "I'm gonna slap those big tits around."

He began to slap the jiggling flesh hard with his hands. Each slap brought cries from Ellen as her skin got redder and redder. She moaned and thrashed in her bindings as Mike slapped, pinched and prodded her tits. It was definitely turning me on watching her take it.

When Mike felt he had enough, I slipped my finger inside her pussy and it came around very wet.

"Very wet, slut. You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Suck your juices off my finger."

I pushed my finger into her mouth and she licked it clean.

"Good, girl. I'm going to untie you now."

After I freed her, I forced her down on her knees so she could suck Mike's cock. I knew he would enjoy her expert cock-sucking. She wasted no time and got right to work. Mike was soon groaning as she licked and sucked his hard cock. She even deep-throated him several times.

"Oh fuck, Diana, this little whore is great. I'm gonna cum in her slut mouth."

He humped her mouth hard as she squeezed his balls and sucked him deep. He had both his hands on her head as he forced her deeper. I watched as he literally fucked her mouth. Her tits were jiggling all over and her sexy ass wiggled as she took his prick in her mouth.

"Uggghhhh...I'm gonna cum, you slut."

"Mmmm, do it, Mike. Fill this whore's mouth with your cum."

"Fuck yeah," he groaned.

He pumped her for several long, hard strokes before stopping.

"Oh YESSS!!! I'm cumming!!!!"

Ellen kept her mouth closed around his cock as he shot his load. She sucked him dry and never let up until he stopped jerking around. When at last he pulled out, she licked him clean, swallowing it all.

Mike collapsed on the couch heaving.

"Fuck, she was good."

I laughed and stripped off my clothes and sat next to him. I spread my legs wide.

"Get over here slut, and lick my pussy," I said.

She crawled over and we both admired her ass as it swayed with her movements. I pushed my hips out so my pussy was spread wide for her. She lowered her head and began to lick my already wet slit.

"Mmmm...that's it. Don't forget what I taught you today."

She was a fast learner. In no time her tongue was teasing my clit and pushing into my hole. I could see Mike's cock getting hard just watching us. He reached over and started fondling my breasts as my little slave tongued me.

"You've trained her well," he whispered.

"I didn't have to do much - she was very eager," I whispered back.

He stroked my nipple to hardness very gently, totally unlike how he was earlier with Ellen. He knew better.

I sunk back in the couch and closed my eyes as Ellen nibbled my hard clit.

"Ohhh...that's wonderful," I breathed.

Mike lowered his head to my nipple and began to suck. The sensation drove me crazy as he swirled his tongue around and around before gently biting me. I cried out and felt my pussy twitch.

Ellen increased the pressure of her licking to my moans and pushed two fingers into my pussy. I arched my back and cried out.

"Oh yes, you slut, fuck your Mistress with those fingers!"

She moved her fingers in and out of me quickly while her mouth was locked on my clit. Mike moved to my other breast and began to suck hard.

I moaned and bucked my hips as the two of them pushed me closer and closer to orgasm. I could feel it building in a huge wave.

When Ellen added a third finger, it sent me right over the edge. I brought my pussy right into her face and came hard, crying and bucking my hips as Mike sucked my nipples. I could smell the musky scent of my cum as I rode Ellen's fingers - not wanting it to end.

When I was able to recover, I wanted to reward Ellen. I knew Mike was dying to fuck her in the ass, but I wanted to see him push it between those tits first. When I suggested it to him, he eagerly agreed.

I had Ellen lie on the bed on her back and stretch her arms out wide. I bound her wrists and ankles and she was spread wide open for Mike. His bobbing cock was in her pussy in no time. She gasped as he forced his way inside her and I heard her pussy squelch with the force.

As Mike slowly pumped her cunt I attached the nipple clamps with the chain to her erect nipples. She moaned as the sensation radiated throughout her hot little body. Mike loved the looks of her breasts with the clamps as he slid his cock in and out of her cunt.

Although he was having his way with her pussy, he pulled out after a while and straddled her stomach. Grabbing each tit in his hand he squeezed the flesh around his cum-coated cock and began to tit-fuck her.

I gasped as I watched his cock become enveloped by her quivering tits. His thumbs raked the clamps on her nipples as he slid between her two large pillows. She moaned loudly like the slut she was as he humped her. Mike's fingers dug deep in her flesh as he held the tits tightly.

"Oh god, yes...mmmm...I'm gonna slide my cock around these tits of yours, bitch."

"Oh yes, please, Sir...use my tits...fuck them," she wailed.

I watched her hips moved up and down as her pussy was begging to be used.

"You like your tits grabbed like this?" he asked.

"Oh yessss, Sir."

"And your nipples abused," he pulled on the chain which stretched her nipples hard, "like this?"

She squealed and cried out that she did and wanted more.

He pushed his cock hard all the way up to her mouth so she could lick his cockhead.

"Yeah, suck it bitch."

She sucked his cockhead into her mouth before he pulled it back out.

I lie there next to them and watched Mike hump and stab at her tight cleavage. Ellen's breasts were heaving from the effort and she was moaning.

Mike fucked her tits for a while longer and then slowly pulled away.

"Diana, get her legs up, I wanna finish in her ass."

Ellen opened her eyes and looked at us.

I untied her ankles and pushed her legs up and back and tied them to her wrists. She was spread impossible wide - both holes open to Mike. Her pussy was dripping.

"Mmmm...she looks good. I'm gonna fuck that tight ass of hers," Mike said, getting into position.

Her pushed the tip of his cock into her shit-hole and she gasped.

"Just relax..." he whispered.

I saw her take a couple of deep breaths before he began to push his cock into her. Her asshole stretched wide as his cock fully penetrated her. He slowly pushed himself all the way in until his balls were practically touching her. He held it there.

"Play with her pussy, Di. I want her to cum too."

I smiled at him and climbed on top of her so my face was near her pussy and mine was over her face. However, she wasn't going to get to taste me. I only wanted to see her get ass-fucked as my fingers did their magic to her cunt.

As Mike started to slowly fuck her sweet ass, my fingers teased her soft pussy lips open. They were slick with her juices as I rubbed my finger around the edges of her slit. I pried them open and rubbed my thumb along her clit, loving the feel of the hard little nub.

Ellen began moaning again as her ass and pussy was abused. I knew she was loving it immensely. My fingers tickled, pinched and probed as Mike drove his cock deep into her ass.

"Oh god...I'm gonna cum soon, her ass is so tight..."

"Mmmm...not yet, sweetie...fuck her ass some more."

He groaned and slowed down a little. I sat up a bit and brought my hand down on her cunt, slapping it.

"Owww!!!" she wailed.

I slapped her again.

"Oh yeah, slap her cunt," Mike said.

I continued to lightly slap her cunt and pinch her clit until she was htrashing beneath me. Mike grasped her legs tightly and suddenly he exploded deep in her ass.

"Oh fuck YEAH!!!" he yelled as he spurted his seed into her.

This was too much for Ellen and she came in long, ragged gasps. Her whole body shook as I rubbed her hot clit hard with my fingers, feeling her juices practically spurt out of her clenching cunt.

She cried out over and over as I brought her to the last and hardest orgasm of the day.

Ellen:

I woke up the next day in Mistress Diana's bed. She was sleeping next to me and I snuggled against her warm body. Mike had left us early to go to work with a wink. I knew what that meant as I was to go to his office to see my husband. I had to wear my slutty clothes and fuck Gary in his office and act like the true slut I am.

I lie there in bed as the morning sun began to creep into the room and thought about the day before. Never in my life had I done things like that. Bondage, public sex, sex with women, submission...it was all so unreal, but what I wanted more than anything.

After I came last night, Diana untied me and led me to bed with her and Mike. We all fell asleep together and there was no more sex, but it was wonderful. Diana told me that I should finally see my husband the next day and show him what a slut I had become. We both thought that it would be great and a perfect way to end my adventure.

When Diana stirred awake next to me she opened her eyes and smiled at me. Without a word she kissed me full on the lips. I had never kissed a woman before, but it was wonderful. Suddenly she was very gentle and caring and I held her as our mouths leisurely explored each other. I could feel my already sexually charged body come to life and I pressed my soft, full breasts against hers. My nipples instantly became hard as they touched another woman's breasts. It was wonderful to be in her arms, kissing her as our bodies touched.

We fucked each other slowly with our fingers and both of us came after a long time. It very satisfying and I knew that I would always hunger for her touch.