Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards she led me in the shower where she soaped my body up with her soft hands. She rubbed the soap into my skin as she kneaded and massaged my breasts until I was practically cumming. Then, she turned me around and had me place my hands on the wall and spread my legs. As the warm water coated and caressed my body, she finger-fucked my throbbing pussy until I came in long, gasps.

Soon it was time to go and see Gary. I was somewhat nervous as I dressed in my slutty clothes. No bra or panties was allowed under my skirt and blouse. I could feel my tits wiggling free and my nipples hardened quickly.

When I was ready, Diana hugged and kissed me. She thanked me for being such a good slut and told me I was always welcome in her home.

I kissed her back and thanked her over and over again for letting me explore my slutty side. We both smiled and I left.

I was grateful for my coat, as it was a cold day. I didn't want to be too conspicuous with my nipples jutting out as I got to Gary's office.

Luckily it was just before lunchtime so there weren't too many people about as I went up to his office. He was on the phone at his desk. When he saw me come in, his jaw dropped slightly and he hastily ended his call.

"Ellen!" he said, looking me over.

"Hi, hun," I smiled, trying my best to be seductive.

"You, um, how..."

"It was great. Diana was the perfect Mistress."

He quickly got up and shut the door.

"Don't say stuff like that around here. You never know-"

He stopped abruptly as I shrugged off my coat. My blouse was open very low, showing my cleavage and my nipples were very hard.

Without a word, I went around and sat on the edge of his desk facing him.

"Do you want to know what I did?" I asked in a low voice.

"Um, yeah, I guess..." he said swallowing. I could see the bulge in his pants already forming.

"Well, I was tied up and spanked," I said as I unloosened his tie. "Then I was taken to the mall and forced to give some guy a blowjob in a record store."

"Oh...wow..." he choked.

I unbuttoned my blouse all the way and pulled it open.

"Then I was taken to a store and made to put on sexy lingerie while a woman fondled me," I said, placing his hand on my breast. "I actually came from that one."

His eyes were wide, but he said nothing. I stood up briefly to hike my skirt up, showing him my bare pussy.

"Then, I was made to have sex with two guys in a men's room. One took me from behind as I sucked the other's cock."

Gary moaned softly and his other hand cupped my breast and squeezed it gently.

"Finally, I was taken home and I was made to served Diana and Mike in various positions - mostly tied up."

Gary pulled away his hands and reached for the phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Hey - it's Gary. Yeah. She's here. Ok."

He hung up and pushed his face into my cleavage - sucking and licking my tits. I shut my eyes, not caring about anything else as his hands grasped my thighs and squeezed.

About 30 seconds later I heard the door open, close, then lock. I opened my eyes to see Mike standing there, grinning.

I looked at Gary and he nodded. My whole body tingled as I thought of what was to happen.

Gary pushed me back on the desk and opened my legs wide. He lowered his head between my legs and began to lick my pussy. I moaned as his tongue went to work on my nub. I always thought he was a great pussy licker and today was no exception. He knew I loved to be eaten.

Mike bent over and began to play with my tits roughly. I remembered what he had done the night before and started to moan and thrash a little. I loved how he slapped and bit my nipples and urged him in a low voice to do that now.

He smiled and pinched my nipples hard, pulling them up and out before lowering his head to take them in his teeth. It was all too much and suddenly I came, pushing my pussy into Gary's face and grinding it into him. Mike covered my mouth with his hand as I cried out over and over that I was cumming.

When Gary raised his head, his face was shiny with my cum. He smiled down at me, looking at my tits heaving - nipples hard.

"What a slut you are, Ellen!"

I smiled weakly and nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna fuck this cunt of yours good while you suck Mike's dick."

I practically came again when he said that and eagerly opened my legs for him. He unzipped his pants and his 8 inches came springing out. With one grunt, he was inside of me.

I heard Mike unzip as well and I turned my head to see his huge cock bobbing in my face.

"Suck it, bitch," he said, placing it at my lips.

I opened my mouth and reached for his cock with my hand, guiding him in. He groaned as my wet lips enclosed around the base of his cock and I began to lick and suck him.

Gary slowly slid his cock in and out of my sopping pussy with little squishing sounds. Both of them played with my ample tits as their cocks were serviced by my holes. I was eager to please them and wanted nothing more than to have them cum on me or in me.

Mike grabbed my hair and began to thrust his cock into my mouth hard. I knew he liked to use my mouth like a cunt - fucking it hard. I relaxed my throat muscles and took him in.

Meanwhile, Gary had my legs up in the air and resting on his shoulders. His cock slammed into my cunt faster and faster as I was fucked hard from both ends.

I could feel my pussy clenching and building to yet another orgasm, but I was going to wait until both of them came.

The sounds of fucking filled Gary's little office as both men were lost in the rhythm of fucking my body. They were gasping and moaning, but not as loud as me as they pounded my cunt and mouth. I couldn't believe that it was actually happening, but it just wonderful and unbelievably sexy. I would never forget the last two days.

"Oh fuck...Diana..." It was Gary. He was so close now as he humped my pussy viciously.

I looked at his face and it was screwed up with lust.

"Oh yeah..." he said, trying to be as quiet as possible. Suddenly, he pulled out and jerked his cock, sending jets of creamy white cum all over my pussy, thighs and stomach.

When Mike saw that, he did the same thing. He pulled out of my mouth and came all over my face and breasts in long, streams of cum.

I lie there covered with cum and my fingers instantly went to my pussy where I stroked and rubbed my clit to another earth-shattering orgasm as they both watched.

Like I said, it was a great two days.