All Comments on 'Emily Plays Away'

by Emilyplaying

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

You call this a marriage? And you claim you both 'love' each other? each to thier own I guess, and it's good to have rules. You forget the marriage ruless that most people have I hope you both catch an STD very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
title said "plays away"

Time for the closet cucks to come out, this is your time boys, read some, spank some, flame some. Don't be shy huecuck, Random, ped0 sandusky, cuckeye, poopchoot, RSF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another sicko author.

Please, just go away. Enough sick authors here.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
be shy about what

I know that anon likes stories about he/her/it's mom being the slut she is. But you have to give Emily credit, her husband is fine with it. So anon don't get mad when you mom fucks your uncle and dad at the same time.....don't worry be happy.

Gave it a 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
huecuck comes out of the closet

but he loves Matt Moreau stories so maybe he was already out. wife plays away, that's good spanking material boys, don't let huecuck do all the spanking, he jizzed his little britches but we need more closet cucks to come out

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rat shit

The anonymous piece of rat shit shit that has nothing better to do than throw out insults is a real maggot infected pussy who should eat his own shit and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it! Juicy little slut must have a sore pussy.

gem of a hotwife getting what she needs.

And real x_cuckbait_x too! They're gnashing on their dentures in excitement. Huecuck wasn't slow in coming forward to defend the 'shy' label throw at him!

Wait a mo! Here comes x_witlessJohn_x! Reel it in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ouch! What's with the vitriolic comments?

The author writes a story that describes what she likes to do and how it fits into her relationship. Comments are supposed to steer the author toward better writing. If you don't like what the author likes to do, or you don't like the relationship, then either stick to reading the stories that you DO like or leave a respectful comment about writing that the author can consider.

I applaud the author's horny activities, but I find the presentation boring. By comparison, Gimme_Your_Load or Global Carol would start at the beginning of an encounter, develop some anticipation of what's to come (;), fill the story with sexy details and finish with a mouthful of tasty descriptive prose. So, I give the story a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re:Ouch! What's with the vitriolic comments?

I love reading idiotic comments like this. The idiotic part is this: how are people supposed to know what is in a story without reading it? If I can know what is in a story -- regardless of genre -- without reading it, it means the story was just a pile of cliches, it was written without any thought or effort. As such, if I can know what is in a story without reading it, it deserves vitriolic comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what this tale needs is....

A good plane crash! 1star

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Once again

That clever anonymous waste of sperm is here attacking guys once again trying to forget that his old lady has a real man betwixt her legs and he is not allowed to watch and rub his infant nubbin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hate that anon waste of sperm

he should come out of the closet, no shame in smoking fat cocks and loving Matt Moreau stories, taking it in the cornhole, living the cuck life. cucked and proud I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The little limp dicked one has spoken, all bow to the anonymous king of wimps, limp dicked cuckold story reading, the king of limp dicked cucks read EVERY SINGLE cuckold story. It can't do without them, it is so angry ALL the time it can't even cum it gets so frustrated that it moans and sulks and cries out against those people with different ideas to its self, it is only a non human cuckold with an always limp dick, take pity on it, it doesn't know what it's doing, it's only life is to always be first to read these stories and lash out at those readers that have different views to it, one day it will grow up and stop acting it's shoesize, wait no it won't it will always be a bitter and twisted little dicked wimp cuckold it is what it does, wait here it comes again....

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Proof positive

Women! Life support systems for their cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever. Very well written and you painted the female in her full uglyness beautifully

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Error

Girls from up-state New York do not use the conjunction "whilst."

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1* -- too crude and perverted.

"I suck off at least one cock each night. I then often let them watch me make myself cum in front of them, often using vibrators, butt plugs or dildos improvised from fruit and veg'. I'm a particular fan of cucumbers and bananas! I sometimes let the guy's finger or lick me or push objects inside my ass or cunt."

At that point, I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love to travel

I only wish I could be in your circle of friends. Should I tell you what I could give you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Business trips

Shame I don’t have someone like you working for me!

Mx

TapsumTapsumover 3 years ago
Phew!

I obviously need to start hanging out in hotel bars...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating traveling whore.

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Not written too badly, but virtually no build up, just a mutual agreement that we would be allowed to fool around while out of town on business. Oh, and I normally suck them off and play with myself to get off. Then I graduated to allowing them to come on my face, then, fucking my ass, then doing them on their birthday in town, then letting the old guy fuck my pussy. Wow, at least be consistent with the rules your characters agree upon. Too fast, no build up, no emotion created, didn’t care about any of the characters. A generous 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyplaying@Emilyplaying
389 Followers
I love sucking cocks when I travel on business. I started my oral adventures in my last year at High School but didn't have full sex until my Junior year at University. I've had several experiences of gang-bangs and still enjoy servicing more than one partner at a time. If yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Emily Plays Previous Part
Emily Plays Series Info