All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 10'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 11 years ago
Its great

Nicely done as aways keep up the good work. I personally think

your should be published. Have a great talent

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
I'm overwhelmed.

So much happening in this chapter. So many fantastic, emotional scenes.

I had a flashback to Cougar when I read about Reenie in the hospital. I felt what Ginger was feeling when she learned about the shooting. It was very deep and well written.

Overall, this chapter is superb and this story has taken so many twists and turns that I'm excited to reach the end of the journey but dreading when that happens also because I don't want Ginger's story to end.

My thanks and gratitude for sharing and looking forward to the next chapter.

IDB.

DiscerningSoldierDiscerningSoldierabout 11 years ago
Never Left Unsatisfied...

You continue to amaze and astound us adoring readers with each new chapter. I read a lot of stories and books online and in traditional publishing formats and your work continues to be amoung the best. Please, Please share your talent with those too timid to visit or unaware of a site like Literotica by seriously considering publishing your work. Radclyffe is one of my favorite authors in lesbian fiction and also has a hand in the editorial and publishing game.

And yes, I have commented on your works previously, but anonymously. I created a user account this time in the hopes that this comment would catch your attention and convey the stregnth of my sincerity in recommending you consider formal publishing.

Regardless of whether you expand your writing outlets or not, please continue writing about these realistic, quirky and humorous type characters in your various stories.

janny54janny54about 11 years ago
vixen does it again...

you have again taken us through the rollercoaster of ginger and her life. so much humor, laughter, passion and upheaval in emotion. so much fast paced action that keeps me coming back to see what will happen next. I can't wait for more and am sad to see it ending soon. thank you for sharing your talented gift of creative writing and I also agree with those who suggest your work being published. I m so grateful for finding your link many months ago. you have been a treasure.

jan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Heartbreak...

"Heaven, heartbreak and the power of love" is my all time favourite song... Jeez... And how lame is it that the words "Chinese food" make me cry now... As in, really sob huge tears... Ridiculous... I miss you, I really do...

Xxx

rkolnerrkolnerabout 11 years ago
Hopelessly Addicted !!!

The Vixen drug should come with a warning label:

Exposure may cause spontaneous laughter, sleepless nights, tears, happiness, delicious wetness and tingling in all the right places. Use caution when taken in public. Having a good cover story prepared for sudden outbursts and squirming is recommended, as well as, an extra pair of panties. Remember the next time someone asks you "What are you on?" say Vixen!!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 11 years ago
In Awe

I find your storytelling magical. I hope there will be more to this story. I can't wait until the next chapter.

MzFlyMzFlyabout 11 years ago
Another breathtaking chapter!

Fabulous addition to this story Vixen! Ginger's journey has many intensely heart wrenching, intimate, sexy moments and this installment certainly delivers in every way. I am blissfully happy for her & Reenie!

You've done an outstanding job bringing this story & these characters to life. Well done & thank you again for sharing your voice & talents with us!

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Roller coaster ride!

That was high speed and full of Octane, story was fast and full of pace and action. So well written that I think I was reading it fast too. LOL That was fab AVL

Love the wedding ceremony too, I think thats how we should all commit instead of getting robbed by wedding planners.. he...he I agree with one of the comments left below & Yes, you should publish.

I'm Loving it, & love the McDonalds bit after the hospital, I did that last week but I was off cooking duty, you know what I mean!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Publish, Somehow!

I want to add my voice to those seeking a wider audience for your writing. I believe there is a low-cost option for self-publishing E-books on Amazon and/or Nook.

I know I would buy them!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

Pacifiers without panties? OMG! who could forget, i actually felt sorry for Reenie *GRIN* The exchanging of rings and speeches between the lover's, brought a lump to my throat, Ginger's excitement & enthusiasm at introducing Reenie to her team was adorable, Deanna's thoughtless remarks made me want to delete her from this story but Kaylas announcement made me forget. *GRIN* The lover's delight in their new home is nothing short of contagious, Reenie being shot had me scrolling down the pages to see the damage (shoo!) and back up again in time to witness Ginger's steely composure and take charge attitude. (u go girl!) Reenie's agonizing cries and torturous words literally broke my heart while sitting in the car. Each and every page in this chapter, was an emotional nail biting journey for me simply because, I LOVE AND FEEL these characters. Their pain, laughter, excitement and anger conveys itself straight to my heart. The author's brilliance in bringing her characters to life, continues to amaze me. This chapter is a true WORK OF ART *** I HEART IT ***

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous