All Comments on 'Emily's New Boots'

by Emilyplaying

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This Story

This story would have been better served in another category

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
my first read

I haven't read any of the other emily stories so I am guessing she is a willing cheating slut (she didn't scream rape) and this is not her first time? Does hubby know or does she hide these things.

Hard to get into this one as it feels like a part of something else. The only thing to do with boots is she bought them and sent a pic to her husband.

Locksley7Locksley7almost 5 years ago
Enjoyed the adventure

Thanks, Emily, for another good, though brief, story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 easy stars

More stories please.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Your style

You have a style all your own, and you can keep it. Scoop it up with your nasty fingers and shove it.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 3 years ago
Truly a slut!

See? A lot of younger women fail to recognize the charms of an older man; how he can control his orgasm, bringing you off over and over before depositing a load of 'aged' cum in one of your holes. Tell the truth - the boots were just an excuse to write about this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyplaying@Emilyplaying
I love sucking cocks when I travel on business. I started my oral adventures in my last year at High School but didn't have full sex until my Junior year at University. I've had several experiences of gang-bangs and still enjoy servicing more than one partner at a time. If yo...