All Comments on 'Empty Nesters Ch. 02'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rodavrodavover 2 years ago

Great story. It was exciting for Amas to thank Will and specially April to have Will have intercourse with her. They can even continue having intercourse in the office while Glenda watching and eventually joined them.

It would be more exciting if this story progressed with Will and April finally have a spouse swapping with Ute and Lens.

Also it will come out in the open that It was normal for Paul to watch his parents have intercourse. And also Gwen had intercourse with Paul's dad.

Paul also hinted to Gwen that he would love to have intercourse to April if Will approves. And that's all happens while Paul and Gwen watches.

Maybe in the future it will eventually end up in the open that Paul and his mother have been engaged in intercource as well for sometime in the past. Then Gwen smirking as she looks at her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! But it is kinda like chocolate chip cookies... In other words, I want more.

bucco40bucco40over 2 years ago

Good Story but 2 things bring it down a little. First, there is no incest in this story. A little touching, some exhibitionism / voyuerism but no incest. Second, there is not enough sex. Hopefully, chapter 3 will included more of Amas with Will and April. Maybe they become poly.

warm4warm4over 2 years ago

Nice story. well done.

It's a tough job Will but someone had to step in…

Barest1Barest1almost 2 years ago

Truly fun stuff. Joyous nudity with an edge. Well written and not pandering. I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous