All Comments on 'Encouraging My Girlfriend'

by colecouple37

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
seadaddyseadaddyalmost 15 years ago
Good one

I am not usually into the male humiliation thing, and usually leave a story once the humiliation starts, but you write so well and the story as a whole was so erotic that I read the whole thing. I love the fact that your GF just lets go and does whatever turns her on and is so open with you about it. Gotta love a woman like that! In short, please write more of your exploits together and I wait in anticipation and with cock in hand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Clean her up!

I can't believe you passed up the opportunity to eat her hot pussy after kevin left. You should have licked her pussy clean for her, she fucked kevin for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Times

I for one really enjoyed it. What some people don't understand is that you can share each other with other people occasionally and that doesn't mean you aren't in love, in fact ive found that it has strenghtened my relationship, dont get me wrong we'd be fine without doing that but we both enjoy it. Congrats to you both and i wish you the best in life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wise beyond your years huh?

At 20 you haven't lived. You are both still learning life,love,sex and in time you will learn about hate and being jealous. But it is the fashion to be either bi-sexual or a swinger. And if you listen to many writers and readers on this site they will tell you to go for it and never look back. Are you truly in love with your partner? perhpas you think you are but if you are still together in 60 years time then that will be the test. My advice to you both is tread carefully there are sharks out there and they bite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Erotic as hell!

Erotic as hell! Keep on writing. I'd like to hear more about you and Jessica and your exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
memories

This brought back a lot of memories when i encouraged my ex to do this. I was not into the humiation part, but l loved the sloppy seconds and loved eating her cunt after she had been fucked. Current wife and I started our relationship as swingers and I always loved it when she went out and got fucked and came home with a pussy full of juice for me. I have been bi since I was pre teen but have no desire to kiss men, just suck them off. Don't let haters discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really should be in the Gay fetish section.

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

that was really good!

Keep writing!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
Hot

This was really hot to read. You really should have sucked the other dude's cum out of her pussy. I almost didn't make it to the end before blowing my load.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Role playing vs intent

I generally dislike humiliation stories. I also think that a FIRST threesome should involve either one or both of the 'couple' ALREADY being familiar (intimate) with the 'third!' That way, it is only the situation which is unusual. Later, bringing a 'stranger' into the mix should be vanilla (genital-genital contact) or maybe 'French vanilla' (g-g and oral-g - all hetero). Bringing humiliation or homosexual into the repertoire should be at subsequent meetings, and with advance knowledge and acceptance of all three participants!

In this scenario, Our Hero introduces his quirk to Sweetie much earlier, but only hints at this to the Bull! Worked out OK, since the Bull did NOT 'pile on' or add onto Sweetie's comments. A more Dom Bull would probably have gone overboard. The 'debriefing' between the couple, after Bull left, also soothed the statements from seeming to be excessively and gratuitously rude.

Much more careful reviewing and editing would have helped this story present itself as a serious contribution! Thanks for posting!

dweezdweezabout 10 years ago
Great

This was really hot. Don't listen to comments saying that you should change this or that, it was perfect. If that was a real story you should try writing some fiction within this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT , CHEERS !!!

UNO ESTRELLA

dculodculoabout 8 years ago
liked it in parts

love the emphasis on girth but i thought the humiliation seemed over the top given that you are 7 inches and described yourself at one point as having a fat cock. so for her to be calling you tiny dick bitch just seemed overly mean even if you did ask for the treatment. but whatever gets you and your wife off i guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disgusting

How could you let another man destroy your wife you disgusting beta male

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is not authentic

It rings as scripted and fiction for sure. Nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Here 💩 have a bite and a 🤮 drink, so, now do not lose your Mcjob boy

lucky fo‘ ya you have a bed. in moma‘s cellar and can use her putrid fucked up cunt too. Yeahhhh it‘s goooood to be you. 😂

iceman888iceman888about 5 years ago
Hot story

Can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another fake story ! just dont lie, why are you liying ??

this story is completly a disaster,,fake conersations, fake scenario, everything is fake in this story, read this part : ("Mmmm God yes, I would give anything to have you instead of this little dicked girl here!), i mean who talk like this with his bf in this world, dont be stupid and montion that this is a true story, dont lie again. i wish if i can give 0 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You seem pretty gay to me. The humiliation was more like intentional insults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love those who have read 7600 words and then comment on how horrible it was.

I couldn't read a scat story, I'd stop at the first mention.

So I'm going to assume that those who comment on how horrible the story has been have jerked off and now feel guilty.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story has to be continued! Sometime its going to have become to much of something with Kevin. Most guys like this do try to have a level of control to remain comfortable, that needs challenged whether accidentally or on purpose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous