Encouraging My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kevin here is looking lonely, we can't forget about our guest dear."

She looked deep into my eyes and smiled, it had begun. "Of course, how could I forget about my stallion and his huge cock?" She smiled and pressed herself against Kevin immediately thrusting her tongue into his mouth and running her delicate little hand up and down the length of his chubby through his pants. They continued to grind and kiss until they wound up on the bed, at this point he started rubbing her pussy outside her pants and it didn't take her long to move his hand inside her pants after unbuttoning and unzipping them. I took up a seat a few feet away from the action just watching as I gently rubbed my aching cock through my pants. I could hear light moans and gasps escaping Jessica's lips as they continued to get hotter and heavier. My hard on was killing me; I was practically soaking my boxers through. She was pretty much ignoring me at this point which was fine because I was enjoying the show. Before long Kevin had slid Jessica's pants and pants off, which she eagerly helped him with. She then took her shirt and bra off while he removed his pants and shirt. I joined along and stripped down to my boxers. Kevin started to take his boxers off and Jessica spoke for the first time in a while, "No! Let me." She smiled and got down on her knees and scooted over to him in an almost childlike giddy manner. She was turning me on so much.

She slipped her fingers under his waist band and looked over at me one more time. She looked right into my eyes almost questioning so I just nodded my head and she smiled and bit her bottom lip subconsciously, I could tell she was so fucking turned on. When she slid his boxers off his cock sprung to full attention and literally hit her in the face. She gasped out loud in surprise and even my eyes widened a little looking at this thing. I mean like I said I have a pretty decent dick, I've never measured but I'd figure somewhere in the range of 7 inches, give or take a few tenths of an inch. Kevin's dick was even bigger in person; this thing had to be realistically 8 inches long at least. And whereas my dick is nearly 7 inches and normal thickness, his was 8 inches, at least, and had massive girth to it. I looked at Jessica again and her mouth was still hanging open from the initial shock, she had on hand on this monster which was dwarfed by his size. I'm not even sure if her fingers closed around it or not. Next thing I noticed her bottom wiggled a little and I could practically smell her pussy juice from where I was sitting and I recognized the look on her face. Just seeing Kevin's dick had given her an orgasm. It was easy for Jessica to have an orgasm, I could do it by just talking to her, some light rubbing, or turning the bass up in my car, but never had she cum by just looking at my dick. Well the sight of Kevin's sure did the job and my dick had never been harder. Then I saw something click in her mind and she finally moved and smiled up and Kevin has so gasped and started stroking his cock.

"My God Kevin this is by far the biggest cock I've ever fucking saw. It's huge! I mean I must be the luckiest girl in the world right now." She started smiling a lot more and giggling even. "I mean look at what I've had to live with until now." She scooted over to me on the floor much to my surprise. What was she doing? We planned out the whole night and this wasn't part of it. She got to me and yanked my boxers down exposing my raging hard on. "HAHAHA I mean look at him! He's hard from doing nothing! And look at that thing. It's tiny compared to yours. I mean I've been stuck fucking this for years but now...not now. Thank God I've got a real man and a real cock for once to please me. My pussy is used to his dick so it slides in and out fine. But your dick is so much fucking bigger you're going to stretch me out good." She smiled up at Kevin then turned to me. She made and pouty face and looked into my eyes. "I hope you know what you've done, you know I'm a slut and that little thing is never going to please me again after Kevin fucks me with his huge dick. Sorry but your dick is now officially just for show!" She smiled one more time and then flicked the head of my dick really hard. Just that little contact almost made me blow my load. I didn't know what was going on but I went along with it and just smiled.

Jessica crawled back over to Kevin and instantly engulfed as much of his cock as she could with her mouth. She used both her hands to stroke it in a circular motion as she twisted her head around and around his shaft. She was an expert cock sucker and adjusted to his larger member quickly. She would occasionally take it out of her mouth and lick up and down the shaft, cup the balls, and suck on the head. I saw her nibble it a little and shake it around smacking herself in the face with it. Eventually Kevin started to pitch in and smack her in the face some with his cock. He took her by the hair and forced her onto his cock over and over again. She took his balls completely into her mouth as her fingers traced the tip of his cock and the hole in the head. She began sucking his cock angrily and moaning against his massive meat while fingering her dripping pussy. Her hips were gyrating above the ground the whole time. Then Kevin decided to take a step and forced her onto his dick hard. He shoved it into her mouth over halfway getting closer and closer to the hilt. Jessica choked hard on his dick and it came out covered in thick saliva. This didn't stop her though she let him do it again and again and came back for more. She would glance at me occasionally with her mouth full of cock and I could see the desire and lust in her eyes. Seeing her cheeks stretched to the max with some other guy's huge cock in her mouth drove me nuts. I could feel my balls pulsing.

They had both had enough and switched up. Kevin lifted her off the floor and placed her on the bed. She threw her head back and he slowly kissed her whole body ending at her pussy after sucking on her breast for a while which prompted some masturbation on her part. She kept a hand on his cock the whole time slowly stroking. I watched as Kevin started tonguing my girlfriend's clit. I could tell she was really enjoying it because she had her hands on the back of his head. She started thrusting her hips against his face and moaning. I heard her start to talk a little.

"God yes that feels good. Eat my pussy baby. Eat it better than my pathetic boyfriend."

She was almost whispering it just to him which turned me on even more. I moved closer for a better look and was gently stroking myself as I watched. She opened her eyes as I approached and smiled.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like watching this stud eat my pussy?"

"Mmm yes."

"Well good because I LOVE it! God he's so good. He's so much better than you baby it's sad! God his tongue is driving me crazy. You know what he's doing baby?"

"What?"

"He's licking my ass too and mmm God AHHH! God yes, he's slipped a finger in my tight asshole baby! God it feels so fucking good. Take notes baby I want you to be half as good as he is."

"I will baby."

"You like my pussy Kevin? Ready to get some more of it?"

"Mmm." Kevin whipped my girlfriend's pussy juice off of his face. "Yeah I'd like to get some of that." He glanced at me and I simply smiled and nodded my approval.

"God that's right show this bitch how a man does it!"

I started to speed up my jacking a little bit as a saw her shift her body a little getting comfortable for the impending fucking. Kevin positioned himself between her legs and started to guide his cock into Jessica's pussy.

"Wait," she said "let the bitch do it." She smiled at me, "Come on baby, if you really want to let this fucking monster cock tear your sweetheart up guide it in yourself. You should be the one to start it because it's going to change your life forever."

I simply complied and looked to Kevin for approval before placing on hand on his cock and guiding it into my girlfriend's tight pussy. She had a hand on it as well and it took a little pushing from Kevin's end to get it in. When it finally did get in he slid just the head in and out slowly which was driving Jessica crazy. She was flinging her head about gasping and moaning like crazy. As she started to twitch her hips more and more her nails dug into his hips urging him onward.

"God I'm about to cum already!" When Kevin heard this he suddenly slammed his full length into Jessica. "AHHHH OH MY GOOD UHHHH AMMMM MMMM!!!" Jessica practically started seizing right there. She thrashed about and screamed her satisfaction. I saw a tear pour out of her eye and one hand grabbed Kevin's chest and the other dug flesh out of my leg. "God its so big baby! Oh my God my pussy is throbbing, it feels like he's split my in half. I can already feel my legs are going to be sore. God this is what a real cock should feel like. You could never make me feel this good with that tiny fucking prick of yours. God get the fuck away from me and let this fucking stud fuck the shit out of me you little dicked bitch!"

I jacked off so hard and accidentally blew my load all over my own chest. When she saw this Jessica bust out laughing still impaled by Kevin's huge dick. She looked at Kevin laughed and he let a small giggle out himself. I felt my face turn ready and already my cock stirred again.

"See what I mean? He's pathetic! Hahaha!" She laughed to Kevin. He simply replied "Yeah" with a big smile.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and I could hear them fucking the whole time. The sound of his fat balls slapping against her tight ass; I could hear the wet noise of her dripping wet pussy engulfing his cock. Kevin had started to grunt which urged Jessica to moan and beg even more. I could hear her muffled "Fuck me, fuck me, yeah, fuck me" and "Uhhh uhh God it's so fucking big, I love that fat cock, where have you been all my life?" And "God yes I want this cock, I want it all the time, fuck me like a real man. Not that little dick bitch!" I was hard again before I even left the bathroom.

When I came back out they had switched it up again and Jessica was on her hands and knees on the bed while Kevin fucked her, her favorite position.

"God yes use me like the whore I am!"

"Yeah that's right bitch, take the big cock!" Kevin shouted as he yanked a handful of her hair and smacked her ass hard.

"I'm glad you guys are having fun!" I smiled as I walked over to Jessica sporting a full boner.

"Mmm baby, I'm so glad you found Kevin here, he fucks me so good. Way better than I've ever been fucked. Remember when I told you I need a real man to fuck me like I deserved? Well this is exactly what I was talking about! Come here baby let me thank you!"

I walked over to her and she immediately took my cock into her mouth. My dick was big enough that she couldn't take it all and I thrust in and out of her mouth, fucking her face with abandon. It was mostly lust but I can admit there was a little anger in there too, anger at her for the things she was saying, but that's part of the humiliation and excitement.

She stopped sucking my dick at one point and looked up at me. She looked so beautiful with her face flushed, mouth gaped open, precum and saliva covering her face and her whole body bouncing up and down with Kevin's stroke. "That's right fuck me stud FUCK ME! She shouted with gritted teeth as she looked up at me. God baby, he fucks so good, thank you so much, God I didn't realize what a whore I was, or how much exactly I wanted a big fat cock but now I do! Isn't the right Kevin, aren't I a filthy whore?" He grunted his approval as he focused on making her pussy loose. "I wouldn't be such a whore but my fucking boyfriend her made me that way. I can't help it, if he didn't have a tiny dick or could at least fuck worth a damn I wouldn't have to fuck strangers with huge cocks just to get a decent orgasm!" She then proceeded to suck my dick harder than she ever had before, squeezing my balls, spitting on my shaft, she even reached back and let her hand slid over Kevin's dick as it went in and out and spread the juice all over my cock and smeared it on my face. I soon came in her mouth which she swallowed and then laughed again. "Well that's twice the fairy has busted early. But you're still going strong huh stud?"

I went and cleaned up again then came back to Kevin having Jessica pressed up against the wall fucking her from behind. I continued to watch them change up positions again. And I eventually joined back in. We continued for a while without talking much, just the usual stuff. We went through several positions. I fucked her while she sucked him and vice versa. We took turns fucking her in every position imaginable and worked together when we could without much contact. One thing I noticed that made my heart sink a little but my dick jump was that, although Jessica was wild when I was fucking her she seemed way more into it when Kevin was inside her. She would moan louder and move more and when it came time to leave me and get on him she would jump off my dick so fast there would be a loud fop sound. But when it was my turn it almost looked like she was going to cry when Kevin's dick left her. Another thing I noticed was that her pussy wasn't nearly as tight after Kevin had been in her. This was good because I could last longer that way. I did cum one more time inside her but she went to the bathroom and cleaned it out before Kevin went back into her.

Finally I suggested we get the DP going and Kevin smiled "Hell yeah let's fuck this bitch!"

We started with me lying on my back and her sliding her ass onto my dick, then she laid on top of me back down facing Kevin and he slid into her and lay on top. I could feel their weight pressing into me. And even though I was inside her ass it almost seemed like Jessica was ignoring me and focused on Kevin. She was caressing his face and whispering into his ear. We eventually flipped and Kevin entered her pussy from the bottom when I lay on top of her back and entered her ass. We decided Kevin's dick was too big for her ass without some preparation so we avoided that for now. Kevin's dick was so huge that it bulged over out of Jessica's pussy and brushed against my dick with each thrust. This turned me on even more along with hearing my girlfriend act like a crazy woman on his cock. Eventually Kevin stated that he was finally about to cum.

When this happened Jessica turned around and angrily shoved me off, I could tell she was legitimately mad because she gritted her teeth together hard as she shoved me out of her ass. She then immediately turned to Kevin and started talking.

"Yea baby cum in my pussy. God fill me up with your fucking cum. Empty those fucking balls into me baby. Fill this pussy like your fucking fat cock does. Show this premature bitch how to cum. Show him how a real dick cums. Come here bitch!" She beckoned me. When I walked over she shoved my head down to her pussy. "Lick my ass and pussy bitch as this stud fucks me. Come on!" I complied and licked her ass and pussy, my tongue grazing Kevin's dick once or twice on accident as he fucked her silly. "Now watch him feel me with his cum!"

She turned her attention back toward Kevin and she was screaming she was moaning so loud. "You like that baby? You like watching his superior cock fill me up?" I moaned yes as I jacked my dick overtime. "That's right cum in me! Cum now. Tell his bitch what you're doing tell him what you think of him, tell him what you think of his little dick!"

I looked at Kevin and he stared down at Jessica as he moaned, "Aww fuck God damn this pussy is so tight. No wonder with that tiny dick your boyfriend has. Hear me faggot? You've got a baby dick. You're not good enough for this slut! She should be with me. You're just a sad little bitch. I fuck her so much better. But don't take my word for it. Wouldn't you rather be with me baby?"

"Mmmm God yes, I would give anything to have you instead of this little dicked girl here!"

"God I'm cumming!" Kevin shouted as he blew his load deep inside Jessica. I could tell she had started orgasming too as was I about to. She jumped off his dick halfway and gulped up as much of his cum as she could with her mouth. Right about that time I walked closer and blew my load all over her face. She was cumming the whole time this was going on. She sat there exhausted on the floor with both of us and our fat cocks growing soft standing over her. We all looked at each other drenched in sweat and smiled. It had been nearly 4 hours worth of fucking.

I reached out and shook Kevin's hand. "Whew, well that was worth the wait! Haha."

"Yeah I'd say so!" Kevin laughed.

"Haha yeah definitely." Jessica sighed. Then she looked at me and mouthed I Love You! And I returned the favor.

I had never seen her sexier than she was now laying on the floor covered in cum, red all over, hand prints on her ass, dripping pussy juice, hair a mess, and exhausted. Her pussy was swollen and red. I leaned down and kissed her deeply tasting Kevin on her lips. We all said our goodbyes and decided that Kevin should head home while Jessica and I stayed in the hotel that night. We agreed that we would all definitely do it again in the future. Lying in bed before we both passed out Jessica and I talked.

"So did you enjoy that?"

"You know I did baby, that was amazing! How about you?"

"Yeah it was really hot seeing you with Kevin. We'll have to watch the tape in the morning! You were like an animal!"

"Haha yeah. So you're okay with everything? I didn't go too far did I?"

"No it was great, but you did vary from what we talked about a lot. I mean you said stuff we hadn't planned on and varied from the 'script' if you will a lot haha."

"Yeah I know but I just did that because I felt like it would be better for you, you know the humiliation thing. I mean you know I really love you and no one else, and your cock IS huge itself and plenty big enough for me. I could never ask for or want anything better!"

"I know baby and thank you for that! But don't worry I'm sure we'll do this again in the future!"

"Haha definitely, I wouldn't mind having Kevin's fat cock again sometime soon!"

She gave me that look and before long I was fucking her used, loose, and worn pussy like a mad man. We ended the night with a simultaneous orgasm and passed out in each others arms. We had many more sexual exploits ahead of us, but for now we rested.

*

Jessica and I had plenty more encounters with Kevin, some other guys, and girls as well. Along with all the kinky things we like to do together. Let me know what you want to hear and I'll consider it for my next non-fiction story! Also advice from more experienced authors and readers is very welcomed! Thanks!

12