End of Summer Boat Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly and I do, too."

"I know, she told me. She said 'That's why it works for all of us.' And she's right."

In the other stateroom, Alex and Kelly had also closed the door. They both immediately took their clothes off. Kelly wrapped her arms around Alex's neck and her legs around his waist. She reached down between them and rubbed his big cock.

"I've missed you, Hoss. And this big thing, too."

"I know. I've missed you, too, Kelly."

Alex carried her to the bed and laid her down. They kissed deeply for several minutes. Alex pushed himself up and rubbed his glans up and down her slit, which was slick with her juices. She moaned. Kelly's pussy was already dripping. He slowly pushed several inches into her pussy as he rubbed her clit. He knew that Kelly was capable of both clitoral and vaginal orgasms and came many times during sex. She moaned and shook as she came.

Alex slowly pushed his remaining manhood in and held it there. Kelly came again. He began to slowly fuck her as she dug her heels into his ass cheeks. He leaned down on her and fucked her slowly as they kissed. He fucked her like this, slowly and intensely, for 40 minutes or so, kissing the whole time. She came every 5 minutes or so, and Alex would pause with his dick deep in her pussy every time, and make his cock pulse. Finally, the last time she came, he pulsed with sperm and she squeezed down on his cock. He spurted at least 8 times. She dug her heels even further into his ass cheeks with each spurt. They were still kissing deeply. Kelly came with each spurt of sperm. Totally spent, Alex and Kelly remained joined as they both fell asleep.

In the other cabin, when John and Sue had finished their brandy, Sue stood up.

"OK, Big Boy, are you ready for round two? There's lube in that nightstand."

John walked over, got the lube, and stood by the bed. Sue walked to Jack, put her arms around his neck, and fondled his balls. John was fully erect again and dropped his hand down to Sue's clit and rubbed it. Then he pushed lower and pushed a finger into her pussy. She got wet. She pulled him down to the bed as they kissed. With one push, he sank his whole 8 inches into her opening, which was now very wet with her juices. As he kissed her, he humped her hard. At the same time he squeezed lube onto his fingers and reached beneath her, rubbing lube on her asshole. He penetrated her ass with a finger, then two, then three.

He pushed himself up on one hand. He lubed his cock, and rubbed the glans all over her brown crinkle. She was up on her knees and put her head and chest down on the bed. He pushed the head of his cock into her asshole. She wimpered.

"Oh, god. It hurts in a good way. Go slow."

"OK, Sue, I will," said John. He pushed slowly until he reached the thickening part of his cock and stopped again. He paused, and reached underneath her to stroke her clit.

"OK, John, give it all to me."

He continued to rub her clit as he slowly pushed the rest of his cock into her tight asshole. When his balls were resting on her ass cheeks, he paused.

"Mmm, John. Soak your dick in my asshole a bit. I love the way it feels, so full. But Alex is just too big to fit."

John did just that for about 3 minutes. He moved his dick around inside her ass but did not pull back. Then he began to fuck her ass, hard. He would pull back far enough to leave just the head in, then push hard, sinking it to his balls. Sue grunted and pushed her hips back against him, trying to get more of his cock in her. They repeated this several times. Then she pushed up on her arms and threw her head back. He grabbed her flaming red hair with one hand, pulling her head back farther. With his other hand he parted her red bush and rubbed her clit. He pounded her ass with his cock.

"Shit shit shit. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum!"

Her body tensed as a wave of orgasm overtook her. John kept rubbing her clit as he fucked her in the ass. With his other hand he stroked her throat, lightly squeezing it. Two minutes later another orgasm overtook her. John began to spurt cum in her bowels. When he finished, they both collapsed, her on the bed and him on her back, panting. He slowly withdrew his shrinking cock from her ass and rolled onto his back. When Sue caught her breath, Sue went to the head and returned with a warm, soapy washrag and bathed John's limp cock. When it was clean, she began licking and sucking on the head while slowly jacking the shaft with one hand and playing with his asshole and perineum with the other. After about 20 minutes he was fully erect again.

Sue lay on the bed on her back with her feet in the air.

"Come on, Big Boy. Climb in the saddle, I need to be ridden again."

John laughed. "You are insatiable, Sue. But you're a good fuck."

Sue laughed. "This is only the second time we've hooked up. I want to catch up with Alex and Kelly."

John laughed. "That'll never happen." John climbed between Sue's legs and began fucking her missionary. Sue was athletically pushing her hips up against his pelvis. John was sucking on Sue's long, pink nipples. Neither one was going to last long this time. As Sue felt her orgasm approaching she reached up to John's ass and pushed her index finger in. She found John's prostate, and just as she started bucking uncontrollably she massaged his prostate, which sent him over the edge as he spurted cum into her pussy. Spent, they stayed locked together and fell asleep.

Three times during the night Sue woke up and got John hard by wanking him. Once she rode him like a stallion till he shot into her pussy. Once she sucked his dick until he shot a load into her mouth. She was not sure if he even awoke during that one. The final time they had a slow missionary fuck, and both came as they held each other tenderly. As they went to sleep Sue thought to herself "Well, I got my six shots."

Monday - Day 2

Everyone was asleep when the crew came on board, about 4 am. Nils was the skipper, Hans, the mate, Ross the cook, and Miles, the engineer. They all had work to do to get the vessel off by 10 am, so they stored their gear and went to work.

Kelly woke up about 6 am. Alex was asleep. Kelly threw the blankets off them and started sucking his cock. She also pinched his nipples and rubbed his stomach. He awoke with a huge hard-on. As soon as he was awake, Kelly threw one leg over his torso, placed her wet pussy above his huge cock, and dropped down on it. Alex grabbed one of her tits, pulling hard on the nipple. Kelly started bouncing up and down on his hard-on.

This was not the tender, gentle sex they had enjoyed the night before. They each needed to get off, and they fucked like they were going to beat up the other's body. Kelly came as she tongue fucked Alex's mouth, and again as she slapped her hand against his hard, muscular pectoral muscles. She reached behind her and pulled on his big balls. Alex was like a big stud thoroughbred, pushing up at her sex as she rode his cock. Kelly looked like she was riding an actual horse, bouncing up and down, throwing her head back and shouting each time she came, which was about every other minute. Finally Alex grabbed Kelly's hips, thrust up into her, and held there, squeezing her hips as he shot her full of sperm once again.

About then Captain Nils knocked on their door and said "Breakfast at 8 am in the galley." He went across the hall and repeated his message through the other stateroom door.

In the other stateroom Sue and John were having a leisurely good-morning fuck and thoroughly enjoying it. They both came once and then adjourned to the head and took a nice shower together. He soaped her generous breasts, pulling on her long, pink nipples while she lathered his cock, which was a good 7 inches soft. They both dressed in shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops and went up to the flying bridge deck.

They arrived on the deck and saw Alex and Kelly on the sofa drinking coffee. They both got coffee and sat down. Kelly got up, went over to John, sat on his lap and kissed him.

"Good morning, stud. I still love you. Thank you for last night."

"No problem. We got drunk discussing whether Citizen's United should be overruled."

She punched him in the shoulder. "Fuck you, you did the same as we did."

He laughed. "Yes, we did."

Bonnie and Jack arrived on board about 7. Bonnie was 5 years younger than Sue and Kelly and also a lawyer. She only stood 5'5" tall, but she had a cheerleader's body. She had full 36" C cup breasts, a 25" waist, and a 38" bubble butt. She had olive skin and black hair, which she wore short. Most of her height was in her legs. Her thighs were firm and muscular, and her calves were elongated. She mostly wore high heels because of the way they showed off her legs. Her eyes were dark brown and she sported sparkling white teeth. She was also charming and outgoing.

Bonnie did not disappoint. She wore a white halter top with no bra, a white miniskirt, and 4" white heels. Her dark nipples shown threw the white top. She went over to Alex, put her arms around his neck, and jumped on him, putting her legs around his waist and rubbing her pussy against him. Alex noticed she was commando. Then she jumped down and did the same with John.

Meanwhile Jack, a tall 6'4 handsome black man, walked over to Sue and grabbed her in his arms, rubbing her shapely ass in both hands. He separated from her and gave Kelly the same treatment and then kissed her.

"Is Ed going to be able to join us?" said Alex.

"Don't know, they don't get started till 10 this morning. He said he'd keep me posted," said Bonnie.

They all went to the dining room, which looked more like an upscale restaurant. Sue and Kelly wore shorts, T-shirts and flip-flops, as did John and Alex, except Alex was sporting a brand new pair of white deck shoes. Neither Sue nor Kelly had worn bras under their T's.

Ross came out of the galley.

"Hi. I'm Ross, your cook. I am your server, and bartender at the flying bridge bar. I'm also your steward, and will change your sheets, towels and, if necessary, blankets once daily. I am on duty 24 hours a day. If you don't see me around, press that buzzer on the counter. There is a similar one at the bar, but you may fix your own drinks if you desire. Breakfast will be served at 8 every morning. Does anyone want anything to drink?"

They all had coffee and sat around the dining table, talking. Promptly at 8 o'clock, Ross came out and set out 7 places of bacon, eggs, hash browns and orange juice. At the same time the captain walked in.

"If anyone wants a bloody mary or a screwdriver, let me know," said Ross. Two other men walked in the room.

"Hi, I'm your captain," said Nils. "You may call me Captain, or Nils. You've met Ross. This is Hans, my first mate, and Miles, my engineer. Hans and I are responsible for navigation. You will see a lot of us. We are departing Shilshole at 10 this morning. Miles is in the engine room. You probably won't see much of him. We will normally eat at different hours than you, so you may consider the dining room yours." Hans and Miles departed.

"Today is Monday. Most restaurants are closed. So Ross will serve dinner here at 7, cocktails at six. We will just motor up the Sound until 2, then drop anchor and veg the rest of today."

"Oh, and one more thing. We have seen almost everything on this vessel, including orgies and other sexual activity. We are required by our contracts to be discreet, so anything that happens on the boat stays on the boat. You can do anything you want as consenting adults as long as it does not involve violence, or danger to captain, crew and this ship. Violence will not be tolerated, and I have the authority to end the cruise if that happens. Any questions?" There were none.

Nils sat down with them for breakfast. They all enjoyed breakfast and conversation.

The group all gathered on the flying bridge deck in loungers, sipping bloody marys as the crew prepared for departure. Nils was on the bridge, and Hans and Miles handled the lines. The group all watched as the crew jumped on board and the captain maneuvered the vessel out of the moorage and into Puget Sound. The weather was still unseasonably warm, but when the vessel got underway, the speed of the boat generated a stiff breeze coming off the bow that chilled them. They all retired to the lounge forward of the dining area. It was totally enclosed, with panoramic windows on the sides. Ross was attendant to all their needs, and they had a light lunch in the dining room.

At two in the afternoon the Risky Business anchored off Anacortes, out of the shipping lanes. The temperature was above 80, so Sue and Kelly were in tiny bikinis and the men in swim shorts. Bonnie remained in her mini but took off her halter top and heels. They all enjoyed the day just lounging in the sun. The three women took turns putting sunscreen on all the men, and the men did the same.

Shortly after they anchored Bonnie disappeared. About a half hour later she reappeared.

"Where did you go, Bonnie?" said Jack.

Bonnie gave a leer. "Went for a snack."

"Oh? What did you have?"

"Captain Nils' cum."

They all laughed. "How did you do that?"

"I went to the wheel house and asked Nils to have dinner with us. He said 'What's for dinner?' I said this." Bonnie put her hands down to her side, grabbed the hem of her mini, and raised them straight up, revealing her bare pussy. "Then I dropped to my knees and let nature take its course. He's got a nice one, about 7 ½ inches."

They all laughed again. They continued to sun until 5, then retired to the dining room for cocktails. At quarter to seven Ross came out of the galley.

"Dinner in 15 minutes. The captain will join you. Please take your seats."

Each of the six sat with his or her partner. Ross came out at 10 minutes to, carrying 3 bottles of a nice French pomerol. He poured an extra glass at the empty seat next to Bonnie. At 1 minute to seven the captain joined them and sat next to Bonnie. Promptly at seven Ross appeared again, serving generous portions of prime rib, with mash potatoes and sauteed broccoli and cauliflower. The group all enjoyed themselves. They all found the captain to be extremely personable. Bonnie was a total slut at dinner, playing with both Jack's and Nils' dicks under the table. It did not go unnoticed, and the rest of the group teased her mercilessly.

After dinner, the captain excused himself and went to his quarters. The six adjourned to the covered lounge on the flying bridge for after dinner drinks. Each sat with his or her partner that night.

"So, Bonnie," said Sue. "How long before you fuck the captain?"

Bonnie laughed. "Whatever gave you that idea?" she said, coquettishly.

"Oh come on, Bonnie. We're all friends here. Who do you think your kidding?" said Kelly. "And what will Ed say? You come here with another man and then you fuck the captain too?"

"I already told Ed I was gonna try to fuck the captain. He's OK with it. Prolly tomorrow. So shut the fuck up."

Everyone laughed. "Time for another drink," said John. They drank and enjoyed a view of the west from their anchorage, looking towards the San Juan Islands, for a couple of hours. Then they all went to bed with their partners in their own cabins.

Days 2 and 3 - Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday was much like Monday. They cruised to a different part of the sound for four hours, and dropped anchor. Another hot, sunny day. After they anchored, the group sunbathed nude on the flying bridge deck. When the captain turned over the watch to Hans, Bonnie disappeared for two hours. She rejoined them in the dining room during the cocktail hour. The others had clothed themselves after they finished sunning, but Bonnie was naked except for her white heels. She had white crust on her inner thighs.

"Looks like you notched your belt," said Kelly.

"Yeppers, I sure did. Found out some stuff, too."

"What?" they all said.

"I'll tell you later."

That night for dinner they had baked salmon, with fresh peas and spinach. It was served with another French wine, this time a very dry chardonnay. After dinner they again retired to the bar upstairs. Apparently the women had all talked, because Bonnie sat with John, Sue sat with Alex and Kelly sat with Jack. When they had finished, John went to Bonnie's stateroom, Alex and Sue to theirs and Jack to Kelly's.

The next day they went south, past Tacoma, under the Narrows twin bridges, and up to Gig Harbor. The Risky Business anchored off the city during the afternoon, and they all sunned themselves, nude, of course. Captain Nils joined them for an hour. Although he was wearing swim trunks, Bonnie flirted with him the entire time, rubbing her wet pussy on his leg and reaching in his trunks to feel his boner. When the captain said he had to return to the wheel house, Bonnie went with him.

The anchor was pulled up and the vessel was under way again. They anchored in the sound off a tavern that had a dock next to it. Nils and Bonnie came down to the deck.

Bonnie was excited. "I got to drive the boat," she exclaimed.

"We're going to eat here tonight, at the Tides Tavern. The Risky Business is too large for its dock, so we'll take the skiff in. It's 5 now, we'll leave at 5:15. They close at nine, so be out on the dock at 9:10 to return," said skipper Nils.

They all went and changed to T's, jeans and tennies, except Alex and his boat shoes. The women all wore heels. At 5:15 they were all in the dingy, motoring to the dock.

"Hey Alex, I see you have your boat shoes. You a yachter now?"

Alex laughed. "I wish. Maybe in a few years. Maybe in my next life."

They arrived at the dock and all departed the skiff. Inside the restaurant was obviously built in the first part of the 20th century. They all ordered martinis. They were all having a good time when a tall blonde with long legs and 36C breasts walked in with two good looking men on each arm. She was wearing a yellow halter top that barely contained her breasts, a short, yellow skirt and 4 inch yellow heels. She obviously had no bra, as one of her nipples was pointing through her tube top and the other was protruding from the top.

Bonnie jumped up, ran over to her and put her arms around her neck.

"Kittie! Robert! How are you. What are you doing here?" said Bonnie.

Kittie was a lawyer in Seattle that Bonnie knew. Robert, the older guy with her, was her boss. She did not know the taller, more handsome guy.

"We're just out for the evening. What are you doing here?"

Bonnie laughed. "We're yachting, it's a long story. Sit with us, I'll tell you all about it. Where's Eric?"

Eric was Kittie's husband. "He's stuck in LA for another couple of weeks in a big trial."

"So while the cat's away . . .?"

"He knows I'm out tonight, no secrets."

"Yes, always works better that way."

"I learned that late. But it works now. This is Jon. He's a doctor in Seattle."

Jon was 6'4 and very good looking. He also had very big hands. All the women noticed this.

Jon, Robert and Kittie joined them. They had two more rounds of drinks. Jack was flirting relentlessly with Kittie, and she seemed to encourage it. They all had the house specialty, fish and chips. The new group fit right in. They had a fun time eating and drinking. Bonnie talked to Nils. Then she talked to Kittie.

"We've got an open stateroom on the boat, why don't you guys stay with us tonight. You won't have to drive back to Seattle."

"I don't know, we all have to work tomorrow."

"Talk to them!"

"OK"

In the end, Kittie, Jon and Robert all took the skiff with them back to the Risky Business. It was still early in the evening, about 9:15 when they got back. They adjourned to the bar on the flying bridge, and enjoyed each other's company and beverages for a couple of hours. Bonnie was mostly on the Captain's lap during the two hours, and Jack was constantly hitting on Kittie. Sue was with John again, and Kelly with Alex.