End of Summer Boat Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finally agreed to call it a night some time after 11. Bonnie went with Nils to his quarters, and Jack, Robert and Jon all went with Kittie to the vacant stateroom. Alex went with Kelly and Sue went with John.

When Kittie walked in to the vacant stateroom, she kicked off her heels. Then she turned to the three men.

"I need to get fucked," she said.

"We know," said Jon. He dropped his pants. He had an 11 incher, fully erect.

She untied the halter behind her neck, revealing her C tits with erect nipples. Then she unzipped her skirt behind her, pushing it over her hips. She stepped out of it. She was naked in just her heels.

"Well?" she said.

Jack, realizing what was happening, quickly got out of his clothes, revealing his erect black 10 incher. Robert also got naked, but was only a modest 6 inches.

Kittie threw back the covers on the bed. "Jack, lay down." He did so. She threw her legs over his hips and plunged her pussy down on his cock. "MMMM, that's goood." she murmured. She leaned forward on Jack, rubbing her nipples on his chest. She reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks, "OK, Robert, fuck my ass. Jon, get in front so I can suck your dick."

They obeyed. They fucked the shit out of her for 30 minutes, with her cumming twice. Then she sucked Robert and rode Jon while Jack fucked her ass. She came three times. Then she rode Robert, sucked Jack while Jon fucked her ass. She came twice more. She was full of man seed by then. Then they all fell into a flesh heap and fell asleep.

Day 5 - Thursday

At 6 am Captain Nils awoke the four of them in what had been the vacant stateroom. "Skiff leaves for shore in 20 minutes." Jon, Robert and Kittie went with Nils. They departed for the dock.

Jack went to the dining room, where Bonnie, Kelly and Sue were all having coffee.

"Did you have a nice night?" said Bonnie.

"Yes, but did not get much sleep. That gal is insatiable! She fucked all three of us at the same time. She only stopped to have us switch."

"She told me she liked group sex, but I had no idea she was a gang bang queen," said Bonnie.

"She told me she's been that way since college. Said she was tricked into it the first time, but has been hooked ever since," said Jack.

About an hour later, Nils came into the dining room, accompanied by Kittie.

"She's going to remain with us for the rest of the week," said Nils.

As they all sat down for breakfast, Bonnie's cell phone rang. She went outside for about 10 minutes. Then she came back in.

"Captain Nils, can I speak to you?" she said. He went out in the hall with her.

She came back in and sat down to eat. Captain Nils came in.

"Here's our plans for the day. We'll be underway at 10 am. At about 12:30 we are going to stop at Shilshole and pick up Ed. Then we are going up to Victoria, BC, where we will anchor. I've arranged for day visas for all of you. We are going to dine at Clarke & Company steak house, my treat. Then back to the boat."

After breakfast they all gathered at the covered portion of the flying bridge, realizing that there would be wind once they got underway. Kittie had latched on to Jack, who moved his things to her stateroom to make room for Ed in Bonnie's. Ed had met Kittie before, so there was no need for introductions when they picked up Ed. They sat around and talked the whole afternoon, arriving at Victoria about 5 pm. A Canadian official arrived on board, interviewed them all briefly, and gave them each a stamped document. Captain Nils told them to meet him by the gangway at 7 pm, and to dress up if they had the clothes with them. They all had cocktails. At 6 they all went to their staterooms to get ready.

"What are you going to wear, Kelly?" said John.

"My 'drunk or fucked' outfit."

John knew the outfit, she had been wearing it the first time they met. And it lived up to her description. They showered together, and she shaved her legs and pubic area. Then she put on a red silk blouse without a bra. The silk material clung to her full, 36 B cups, leaving nothing to the imagination. Next were black thigh tops and a short, hip hugging black leather mini with a zipper in the back. She pulled a thong over her stockings, which barely covered her outer lips. She stepped into 5 inch, fire engine red patent leather heals. She topped it off with bright red lipstick.

"Wow. Do you think you're gonna make it out of the room without getting fucked?"

"Down, boy. Plenty of time for that later."

In the main stateroom Alex and Sue had just gotten out of the shower.

"Know what you're going to wear?"

"Yes. Same thing I wore Sunday night." She pulled the dark blue sundress over her tall, naked body, and stepped into the matching blue 4" heels. "There. I'm ready to go."

The two couples walked to the gangway together. Bonnie and Ed were already there, as was Captain Nils. Bonnie was wearing her white mini, white thigh-highs and white heels. She had a white cotton pull-over top with a wide V in the middle, exposing the sides of her C cup breasts. She obviously had no bra, as her dark nipples were visible through the fabric. The white contrasted sharply with her olive skin.

Kittie and Jack were the last to arrive. Kittie was holding on to his arm and whispering in his ear. She was wearing the same yellow outfit she had on the previous night, halter top, mini and 4 inch heels.

They disembarked the vessel. Nils had a charter bus waiting for them on the dock. They all got on the bus for a 10 minute ride to the restaurant. It had a brick facade and was smaller than any of them had imagined. They were led to a private room in the back.

They all had cocktails and the captain ordered three bottles of red wine from Washington state. The menu was mostly steak and seafood. The food was exquisite. After they ate and returned to the Risky Business, they had nightcaps on the flying bridge bar. For the second time that week they all spent the night with their own partner, with Jack spending the night with Kittie.

Day 6 - Friday

Friday they got underway at the usual 10 am, but only motored for a couple of hours before dropping anchor, somewhere in the San Juan Islands. They took a short cruise in the skiff, where they saw a pod of Orca killer whales, swimming and breaching the water. Then they all changed into swimsuits and went to the flying bridge deck to sun in the warm weather.

After about a half hour Sue stood up.

"Screw this. You've all seen me, I'm getting naked. I don't want any bikini lines." She stepped out of her swimsuit bottom, untied her top, and threw them in the corner.

"Well, it's about fucking time," said Bonnie, and she did the same. Within two more minutes all eight of them were naked.

Kittie noticed Alex's considerable meat and walked over to him.

"Wow, that looks interesting. Sue, can I borrow this sometime?"

Sue laughed. "It's ok with me if I'm not using it. But you better check with Kelly."

Kelly also laughed. "I'm going to socialize with my ex." She walked over to Ed.

Sue walked over to John. "Is that six shooter reloaded yet?" She sat down next to him and began to stroke his cock.

Bonnie and Jack, not to be left out, joined each other. They met and kissed deeply.

Meanwhile Kittie had knelt down next to Alex, and began to lick on his balls. As soon as he was fully erect, Kittie threw her legs over his and sank down on his 12 inches. Ed was pulling on Kelly's nipples and pushing her down onto the deck chair next to him. He tongued her clit and put two fingers in her pussy. Kelly immediately started to cum. Bonnie was also riding Jack's 10 incher, and John was doing Sue doggy while playing with her clit with one hand and pulling on her pink nipple with the other.

Sue came on John's cock. Then John shot a load of cum up her snatch and she came again. The two slumped down on the deck. Kittie was cumming repeatedly on Alex's big dick. Kelly had already cum 6 times when Ed shot a load in her.

Jack pulled on Bonnie's nipples and put one in his mouth, biting it gently. This set Bonnie off just as Jack shot a load in her. Kittie was rubbing her clit as she road Alex. She put her index finger in her mouth, reached below her, and stuck her finger up his asshole. She found his prostate and began to massage it. That pushed him over the edge. His balls contracted as he shot load after load into Kittie's pussy.

The smell of pussy juice and semen permeated the deck.

"Well," said Sue, "I guess that broke the ice."

Everyone laughed. Nobody put their clothes back on. They ate dinner in the dining room naked. The stateroom doors all remained wide open that night. The women had sex with whatever man happened to be available and willing at the time. No one got to sleep before 2 am.

Day 7 -- Saturday

Nobody bothered to dress Saturday for breakfast. Captain Nils joined them at 8 am.

"I'm glad to see you've all loosened up," he said. "We're going to move about a bit today, but we'll stay in the San Juan Islands. Dinner tonight is at 7. Dungeness crab with green beans and a nice chardonay. Tomorrow we return to Shilshole. Dinner will be on your own tomorrow. You may return to the vessel and spend the night, but you must depart by noon on Monday. I have other guests coming on board Tuesday morning, and we have to clean up and restock. Any questions?"

Kittie spoke up. "Not a question, but I'm inviting the crew to my cabin after dinner tonight for a party."

"What kind of party?"

She laughed. "Anything you want to do to a naked me." She turned her head down coyly.

"OK. I'll tell the crew."

Nils sat down with them, and chatted while they all had breakfast.

They were underway at 10 as usual, but were back at anchor before noon. The group was enjoying nude sunbathing on the flying bridge deck.

"Why did you invite the crew?" Bonnie asked Kittie.

"Oh come on, Bonnie. You know I like more than two guys at a time. That way I can get gang banged in my room, and you can have your orgy in yours. If any of your guys want to come and take a turn with me, that's ok too. And if you want to try one of the crew, come over and get him."

"OK, it's a deal," said Alex. "Gang bang in Kittie's cabin and orgy in Bonnie's. Anybody got any Viagra?" Everyone laughed, relieving the tension.

"I do," said John. "But with these 4 women, I don't think we'll need it." As he said that Sue reached over and squeezed his cock. "See what I mean?"

They were all just quietly enjoying the sun that day. Ross mixed them drinks whenever they wanted one. He seemed oblivious to their nakedness, and they all loved the freedom of moving about without clothes. At one point John looked out at the water below them.

"That looks so inviting. We should go swimming."

Simultaneously Ed, Bonnie, Sue and Alex shouted "NO!"

"John, you really don't want to do that," said Ed.

"Why not, it's 85 degrees."

"The mean temperature of Puget Sound is 55 degrees. You'll freeze your ass off."

"Really?"

"I had a law school buddy of mine visiting once. We were staying at a friend's 'cabin' on Orcas Island. It would be called a 4 bedroom house in the city. Anyway, it was a day like today. We're walking along the dock. He says 'Let's jump in the water!" I laughed. He ran off the dock and dove in. Came up screaming it was so cold."

"Why didn't you do the same to me?"

"He and I were on a dock, he had to swim 10 feet and pull himself out. You are on a boat. Might take 10 or 15 minutes to get you back on board."

"Oh. OK. No swimming."

"Yep. No swimming."

They enjoyed the rest of the afternoon in the sun. There was no overt sex, except that Sue was constantly flirting with John and Kelly flirted with Alex. Kittie flirted with Jack, and Ed and Bonnie were still getting reacquainted.

Dinner was very enjoyable. They each got a huge plate with a big dungeness crab on it, along with a small crab fork, a nut cracker and a nut pick. Another small plate inward and on the right had fresh green beans. Next to the crab plate was a big bowl of melted butter. Inward and on the left was a stainless steel bowl for the shells. Each place setting also had a generous glass of French Chardonnay. Everyone gorged themselves. John and Alex both had a second crab, but neither finished it.

After dinner they all went up to the bar on the flying bridge and had drinks while their meals settled. After about 40 minutes the captain, Ross, Miles and Hans all joined them. After another drink, Kittie stood up.

"OK, guys, follow me to my stateroom." She started down to the lower deck. The four crew members all followed.

Bonnie stood up. "Ok the rest of us are going to Ed and my stateroom." She and Ed led the way. When they got there, she took charge.

"OK, Alex is with me. Ed and John, you're with Sue. Jack you are with Kelly. Feel free to change. And don't forget, Kittie is available too."

They all took different parts of the kingsize bed. John lay down on the bed and Sue impaled herself on his 8 inch dick. Ed got behind her, lubed her ass and his cock, and fucked her ass. Bonnie got on all fours and invited Alex to fuck her doggy with his 12 incher. Jack and Kelly found a spot on the edge of the bed where they did it missionary.

Bonnie came rather quickly on Alex's big dick. He kept going until she came again, then she fell down on her stomach and fell asleep. Alex got up and went across the hall to Kittie's stateroom. The door was open. He saw Kittie on the bed. She was on top of Ross the cook, fucking him vigorously. Captain Nils was behind her fucking her ass. She was blowing Hans and jacking Miles's cock at the same time. She was also screaming obscenities.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Cum in my cheating ass, Nils. Fuck my married pussy, Ross, pump it full of fertile sperm. Knock me up. My married pussy deserves your strange cum." She was cumming constantly. In between shouts she would suck on Hans's cock.

Just then Nils came in her ass. He shot several times in her, then pulled out and spewed cum on her ass. Miles quickly got behind her, scooped Nils' cum off her ass, used it as lube for her asshole and began fucking her ass. Kittie continually yelled her obscenities. Alex walked over to her side, grabbed her hand and put it on his dick, which was now hard again. Kittie recognized the size of it, and looked over at him and grinned. She winked.

Meanwhile she was humping hard on Ross's cock. Soon he groaned and came in her pussy, spurting many times. When he was finished, Kittie got off him and she beckoned to Alex. He squirmed underneath her and she sat on his big dick as Miles continued to fuck her ass.

"What would your husband say?" said Alex.

"Oh, he knows what I'm doing, its not like when we first got married. I tell him everything now," she said.

She fucked up and down his huge pole, cumming constantly. After about 10 minutes, he came, pumping her full of much more cum. Kittie made everyone stop. She got up, letting Alex up. Then Hans laid down, and she mounted his dick. Ross stuck his dick in her ass. Jack, who was in the room now, fed her his cock, which she had no trouble deep throating. Alex went back across the hall to Bonnie's stateroom.

He grabbed a bottle of water and sat down on the love seat. Sue was now fucking Nils, and Bonnie had Miles in her pussy and John in her ass. Ed was fucking Kelly doggy. He went over to Kelly and fed his semi-erection into her mouth.

The fucking continued for several hours. Sometime around midnight everyone was fucked out. All 12 went up to the bar on the flying bridge, and enjoyed the starlit night as they had nightcaps. No one bothered to put clothes on. At about 2 am they all retired to their cabins.

Day 8 -- Sunday

They all met at the dining room about 8 am. This included the entire crew this morning. No one, including the crew, had bothered with clothes. Ross had cooked a special meal for this, their final breakfast on the Risky Business. He served Eggs Benedict, with smoked salmon instead of Canadian Bacon, and fresh crab meat on the side.

Captain Nils stood up. "OK, everyone, the crew thanks you for the wonderful party last night. We will be underway at 10 am again, headed back to dock at Shilshole. Please put clothes on before our arrival at the Marina. Dinner will not be served on the Risky Business tonight, you are on your own. You can party on the boat as long as you want tonight, but we ask that you depart tomorrow morning before noon. It has been a pleasure having you on board. We hope to have you again."

The group finished breakfast and retired to the flying bridge deck. The weather held, and it was another gorgeous day. The group all sunned themselves while enjoying drinks in the sun.

"Alex, this must have cost your client a fortune to give you this vessel for a week."

"Well, John, look at it this way. The deal I did for him last winter probably made him 10 million dollars."

"His company made $10 million?"

"No, his company made a lot more than that. He, personally, probably made $10 million."

"How did that come about?"

"We bought another high tech company. The owner was ready to retire, and was going to give the company to his son, but the son was not that interested. He only wanted the money, not the business. One of Richard's other companies, was developing some things that could use the technology of this other company. So we offered the owner a premium over market to buy the shares. He was happy and the son was happy. Then we merged the purchased company with Richard's other company. The new company, with the combined technology, put out a new product that took off, making the company a lot of money, The new company's stock also took off like gangbusters. Just one of those deals where the stars aligned. And I was in the right place at the right time."

"Wow. Just like that."

"Yep. Just like that."

Sue came over. "John, I need to have a word with you."

John and Sue stepped over by the bar. "What's up?"

"Alex and Sue don't know it yet, but your my date tonight. I'm going to let Alex spend this last night with Kelly, if it's ok with you."

John laughed. "Nothing I'd like better than spending tonight with you, Sue."

The group sunned themselves until 10, when the boat got underway. They then retreated to the covered bar area. As they approached Seattle waters, they all put on swim suits. After they docked, they continued to sun themselves. They drank and conversed most of the afternoon. At 4 they agreed to go to their cabins and get ready for dinner.

"By the way, I made reservations at Ray's Boat House," said Sue. "The women will all go with me in Alex's Tesla. The men can all go with Ed in his Buick. But you men have to give us a half hour head start."

The women all laughed. The men wondered what was up.

Since the women had all packed lightly for the boat trip, they all were going to wear the same outfits they had worn out previously. Sue had her blue sundress and blue heels with no underwear. Kelly had her red silk blouse, black leather mini and red patent heels. She omitted the thigh highs and thong tonight. Both Sue and Kelly had tanned to a golden brown, and their legs now looked spectacular. In their dark colored outfits. Bonnie wore her white halter top, her white mini and white patent leather heels. She, too, had foregone hose and her olive toned legs looked good enough to eat. Kittie had a yellow halter top, yellow micro-mini and yellow heels. The yellow set off her tanned legs, too. Together they looked like a group of high class hookers.

The men were all having a drink in the flying bridge bar. They watched the women leave.

"We're a bunch of lucky guys," said John. "I'll drink to that," said Alex. "Here, here!" said the other two men.

When the men got to the bar at Ray's 40 minutes later, their women were each talking to a 20 something man, tall and cute, and ripped. Sue left them immediately when she saw Alex walk in. She walked over to him, put her arms around his neck, and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Alex started to pull her butt into his crotch.