All Comments on 'Erica's Man: After a Night Out'

by MysteryTe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
At least

The fiance brought a little something home for the guy. Isn't it a little early for Christmas stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A fiance is NOT A WIFE, when are all you idiot 'writers' posting fiances to LW lately going to understand that? But then the admin keep allowing it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Anonymous Re: Wife

Yes, the Admins allow it, it's their site, so quit yer bitchin'!

MysteryTeMysteryTeover 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous.

She's my wife now. What's your point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If she played rugby

Perhaps she was a ‘hooker’. (That’s no 2 in the team to those who don’t know the game.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Whats wrong

Now the woman givees her man a dream cum through and all anonymos are ranting.

Nice story,wish you a long marriage. Maybe you have another story to tell, about your wedding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey hey hey!

What guy hasn't wanted to fuck his wife's best friend? Women share clothes, why not boyfriends? Especially when the friend is lonely. She's doing something nice for the two people she loves most.

R.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Pretty good, I enjoyed it. Thanks

Love a quickie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice imagination

But stories with no conflict are not that entertaining. This is just pure stroked fantasy

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I liked this fantasy.

However, I was waiting for the point where the male notices some white slimy substance dripping from his betroths labia - discovering she really had sex with the ASSHOLE at the pub. Thankfully that never happened.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

The series would be so much more enjoyable if they were in order of occurrence. Would be much easier to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMysteryTe@MysteryTe
Happily married to my bisexual wife, "Erica" who would wholeheartedly disapprove of me sharing our exploits or the exploits I've had with others. A quick note, Erica loves to hear about my extra-marital and actively encourages it. She knows she is my everything, but happily sh...