All Comments on 'Everything Has a Price Ch. 06'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I, for one, am loving this story. I do like that it is realistic.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

traci_eliottraci_eliotabout 13 years ago
Well, I think it's very good!

I can speak only for myself, of course, and you may not have received the feedback you would have preferred, but I am enjoying this story enormously!

I hope you will continue with it for many more chapters - I feel we are really beginning to know both your characters so well.

Thank you for writing - and please keep on writing!

traci

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Also love the story! Although personally, I am waiting until the whole thing is published before I give it a more detailed read, like you said, publishing stories like this piecemeal probably has plenty of people waiting for the whole thing! keep up the excellent work!!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
I can relate

Of all six chapters so far, I've enjoyed this one the most, because I relate to the denial aspect - my wife is in total control of my orgasms. As well, your discussion of the wife determining the length of time the husband is to be denied, while he's unaware of how long it will be, prompted me to think about offering that idea up to my wife.

However, as I mentioned in a comment about a previous chapter, the D/s shaped dialogue leaves me flat. Perhaps it works in some relationships, but to me, it's too formalized and unrealistic to be found in a real-life loving D/s couple's conversation with each other - at least as a constant. How many times can one say "If it pleases you, Mistress" without it getting old? Maybe I'm wrong on that, but it would never fly in my relationship.

JamesTDHJamesTDHabout 13 years ago
Are you in my head?

I have to agree that this is the most realistic of your storylines; the most possible. At least, I am desperate to believe that, because this chapter in particular has just read like a script pulled from my mind. Not a fantasy, but a real life wish. Thanks should go to anyone who writes and posts, but your stories are particularly well written. I have to agree a little, in my little experience, the stock phrases do get overused in a session and begin to sound very odd, but it's a minor point, and based solely on opinion. And as such, has a very fluctuating worth!

Great writing, please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too much talk

I have enjoyed quite a few of your stories, but I think this one had too much dialog and not enough action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great series

I don't usually make the effort to comment stories, I usually just click the (star) ratings. I have followed this series since you started it and felt like I should let you know I have been enjoying it.

My wife and I play some of these games time to time... and have had conversations like in this particular story before.

Thanks for sharing them.

divineblueskydivineblueskyover 12 years ago
I love the realism

I agree that this story shows a much closer relationship to reality that many of the fantasies that people describe here. That is what makes it so hot for me. I love reading some of the twisted things people write, but I think the stories that I can relate to my life and what I hope to achieve with a sweet, submissive, nasty boy, are much more important.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great! never reciprocate, no cuckolding, no sissification.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/