Everything Has a Price Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first, it was hard Mistress.... but I've kind of got used to it now. It really doesn't bother me anymore. Sometimes when there's a lot it's a little harder, but... it's no big deal."

"I've read that a lot of men get turned on thinking about it, but once they've cum they lose interest, is that true slave?"

"I think it's true Mistress, but I think that's why men like to be 'forced' to do it. They want to, but once they've cum, the desire goes...until next time. So by being 'forced' to do it, they overcome the mental barrier..."

"Is that how you felt to start with?"

"Yes Mistress."

"But now it doesn't bother you?"

"No Mistress."

"So if I said that I was going to control your cock and that every time I allowed you to cum, you'd have to eat it, you'd agree to that?"

I swallowed hard.

"Yes Mistress."

"Every time, slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good."

I heard her put her pen down on the side table and she leaned forward to kiss me again, this time her arms closed around me and she hugged me lovingly as my cock stiffened once again, desperate for attention.

"You want me to touch you don't you?" She said quietly.

"Mmm, yes Mistress," I confessed.

Her hand moved down towards my cock and then past it onto my inner thigh.

"It's so hard isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And your balls are so full aren't they?"

"Ughhh, yes Mistress."

"But you can't cum, can you slave?"

"No Mistress."

"Not until I allow it?"

"No Mistress."

"Do you regret giving me that power slave?"

Her hand moved closer to my cock and her finger gently stroked one of my balls.

"No Mistress..."

"Really slave, not even right now, when your cock is so hard it looks like it could burst?"

"No Mistress."

"What about in another week's time slave...what if you get to the end of the four weeks and I decide to make you wait just a little longer, do you think you'll regret it then?"

I moaned loudly at the thought, and then assured her that I wouldn't. I was shaking uncontrollably now and as she slowly dragged her nail up the underside of my cock I feared that I could easily tip over the edge at any moment.

"I'm getting close Mistress," I warned.

"Are you slave," she whispered. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No Mistress..." I sighed, desperate for her to grab my cock and pump it hard and fast until I erupted over her hand, even though I knew this wasn't going to happen for another week, or maybe even more.

"But you need me to stop?"

"Yes Mistress...please Mistress."

She closed her fingers around my cock gently and gave it a tiny little squeeze. I could feel my cock pulsing against her hand and she must have felt it too. She moved her head close to my ear and whispered.

"Not until I say slave... never until I say. That's what you want isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

She had no idea how close that brought me to the edge. But thankfully, she let go, stood up and let me cool down for a while before returning. Once I had calmed down she removed the blindfold and told me to remove the cock ring and get dressed.

---

As we spent the evening watching TV together, I couldn't help but think about all that we'd discussed and how it might affect the coming weeks, months and years... but of course only Mistress knew the answer to that.... I would just have to wait and see.

12