All Comments on 'Exchange & Experiment'

by sansar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice, man!

The artistic temperament does lend itself to open ness in thought and deed.you have brought it out very nicely.take it further....

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
e and e, very Erotic

If we all couples experiment then there will be true deposits of cum to enjoy sexual life in small world. I hope anand must have enjoyed 69 with ajit and anjali with neelam as thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
feet fatish

why not kissing and licking her feet?

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667about 10 years ago
Steaming Hot

That is indeed very erotic narrative, with nice build up.

Write few squeals as well.

Looking forward to your comments on my stories.

ilovealliloveallabout 10 years ago
Excellent work pal

Dear Sansar,

You have an excellent art of writing just the type, I love. The nerrations are so real. If they are, wow!! If they are not, wow wow!!!. Barring rare errors, your writing flows so smoothly and erotically. This is the way to write and to go ahead, write more if you have ideas. In all likelyhood, this story must be almost true. If it is, you are a wonderful husband and you have a wonderful wife.

May your love for each other continue the way it has been nerrated. In this time of short span of every thing, love also lasts shorter than before.. 5 stars to you.

I have written some stories and experiences. You may click my name and see them. Perhaps you may like them. If you have anything to say, I would love to hear.

Love,

Iloveall

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot

A very hot story, I enjoyed each word

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Real way for Indian wife

Indian couples should encourage each other like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Add tags

India

Indian

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous