Exchange & Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to do anything in the corridor itself. I hinted whether we should go in the room. She nodded her head in agreement. I put my hand on her buttocks and pressed her into me. She hooked her legs around my waist. We looked like a mother monkey carrying her baby clinging to her stomach. We walked like that to the bedroom, with our groins rubbing against one another through her pyjama and my shorts.

Neelam was very light in weight as compared to Anjali, who was stocky & very heavy. I would never be able to carry Anjali like this.

As we stood by the huge bed, "Neelam, I need to confess something to you."

"What...?" she asked expectantly, her voice very hoarse.

"From the day that I saw you, I have always yearned to make love to you'" I said.

"You mean you wanted to fuck me? A married woman?" she retorted.

"Yes" I agreed.

"If Anand can experiment, why shouldn't we? In fact I too must confess. I liked you the day I came to your place, before the wedding. Your hand on my breast was the first time that any man had touched me there. If you will, keep a secret, I was thinking of you as Anand took me the first night. He was very careful but he was new to the act."

"In fact, Neelam, I need to tell you another secret. The pyjama that you are wearing is the one Anjali wore on our honeymoon, when I took her virginity."

"Ajit, you mean to say that this is your honeymoon uniform? Looks like you had planned it." Neelam giggled.

During this entire time we talked, we were see-sawing our love machines into each other. This had created a warm feeling down there. The wine too was having its effect on Neelam.

I lifted her from me and laid her on the bed. Neelam was spread out on the bed. Her long hair had framed around her head, on the bed; her arms were spread out upward on her sides, and her legs were spread out wide on either side, with her knees bent. She looked like an open book. I reached out and started unbuttoning her shirt.

Initially Neelam was hesitant and held my hands. She was in two minds to go ahead or not. I did not attempt further to open the button, but spread out my palm over her chest and started to ply her bosom over the shirt. She relaxed. Her hands fell back and her eyes closed. I then proceeded to unbutton her shirt.

As it came off, I could see a pink skin coloured see-through, front-clasping bra encasing two tiny and fair pink mounds, the size of over-sized lemons, topped with a pink areola. What surprised me was her nipple, which was about an inch long like an over-grown raisin and was a darker shade of pink, contouring the front of her bra-cup. I was jealous of Anand, who was the master of this tit.

Neelam had closed her eyes. I slowly put my hand onto the clasp and slid the bra off her chest. She was marvelous. I swooped down on her and gobbled up her right breast, whilst my hand went to work on her other breast. Neelam wriggled under me as jolts of erotic shocks passed through her. I put my hand below her chest and lifted her to put more of her breast into my mouth. Her fingers played in my hair, with her eyes still shut.

Till then I had not removed my shorts. I straightened up and slowly pulled her pyjama down her legs, to display a pink lacy panty and had to slightly lift her buttocks. As my hand touched her naked arse, she opened her eyes and looked. She laid spread on the bed like a small innocent teenaged girl, who has just started sprouting pubic hair and tits, and about to be initiated to the act of fornication. She knew that the final assault was on.

I let the unclasped bra and the pink panty be on her, as I started pulling down my shorts. By now she had covered her semi-open boobies with her hands. Her eyes were expectantly looking towards the unfolding weapon.

I was liberally endowed with a prick that was about 8 inches long but was almost 2 inches broad. The tip was red in anticipation of tasting new flesh. Her mouth & eyes widened, at the site of the erect member. I could sense fear in them.

Though she had just been familiarized with fucking at her recent honeymoon, I was not sure as to the penis size she was accustomed to or what Anand had done. I found later that Anand had an average prick of about 6 inches long and just about an inch in width.

A thought must have crossed her mind. Will she be able to accommodate me? Will it not tear her apart? Before she could say anything I kneeled before her and put my lips on her cunt, which was still covered by her panty. This was a totally new experience for her. As soon as my lips touched her cunt, she pushed up as though she got a shock. I kept kissing her down there furiously and she was wriggling and moaning.

"Aaaaaah, oooh my God, what are you doooooing?............ Ajit stop it....." her voice trailed off.

She had never thought that the cunt was meant for kissing too; initially she tried to pull my head away, but a new feeling was taking over her.

I looked up to see her clutching her lemons. Her head was moving from side to side as waves of pleasure cruised through her. Suddenly the dam broke.

Her body stiffened and she let out a shriek and shuddered her first extra-marital orgasm. She pushed herself into my mouth and then stiffened. She was a squirter. Her cunt was soaking her panties wet, as her juices spurted out. Her fingers were now caressing my hair. I licked her cunt, with long strokes, over the panty as she pushed herself into my mouth.

Our bodies had been swathed in sweat as I slid on her and kissed her on the mouth. I wanted her to feel herself on my lips. She put her hand around my neck and literally ate my lips.

My prick was rubbing on her panty covered cunt and she was humping on it. I waited to see if she would remove her panties to allow me to enter her tiny cunt. I did not want to force myself into her. I squeezed her tiny boobies and lifted her to my chest off the bed.

Slowly she let her hand down to hold my penis in her tiny hands. As I felt her tiny smooth hand on to my penis, I kissed her again and her hold on my prick became more forceful. She started to pump her hand on my prick and this made me to become more solid. She was a little surprised that I was not attempting to pull down her panties, and after some time I felt her pulling her panties down. I still did not want to be the first to start the assault.

I wanted her to lead me to her hole. So I casually asked her. "Would you like to hold my balls" she nodded to say yes. I made her sit at the end of the bed and stood in front of her. My prick was at full attention in front of her face and my balls hung below. I took her one hand and put them on the prick and the other I led to my balls. The feeling of having a strangers hand on my balls was exquisite.

I asked her if in college she had done anything like this. She replied that no boys had touched her as she was the timid, amongst the lot. However she said that the hostel roommate, with whom she shared the room, had once or twice come under her blanket at night and rubbed her vagina and pressed her boobs. Neelam was also forced to suck her roommates' huge boobs and was sucked in return. This happened once or twice and suddenly the room mate had to leave college, as she was getting married, and every thing stopped.

"So you are aware of sucking?" I queried.

She did not understand at first, and then I took my prick near her mouth. She understood. She did not like me trying to put it in her mouth. Then I said that since she had enjoyed me on her cunt, I would love it if she could also give me a little pleasure. Slowly but hesitantly she took her mouth near my prick.

She looked up at me and slowly opened her mouth to touch the head of my penis. Soon after I could feel her tongue licking the tip and then she suddenly took me in her mouth and held me in her lips. I was big for her mouth and she had to open her mouth to the maximum. I moved myself slowly in and out of her mouth and held her behind her head. She was a fast learner and I got a very good head from a fresher, though she could mot take me fully in her mouth due to my size.

I could not control it any longer, and put my hands under her armpits and lifted her on the bed. I asked her to slowly put her legs around my waist. Her expression was of total surprise. She did not understand what was happening, but she did as told.

As soon as her one leg was hooked around my waist, I positioned my prick at her hole, and lifted her other leg to hook me around the waist. Her cunt was now positioned just above my erect prick, and the weight that she put would guide my prick into her. She understood my intentions and slowly started to push up & down. The head of my prick entered her and her face contorted in pain. I did not push into her as I wanted her to feel comfortable.

She looked into my eyes "Please take me Ajit, please I need you in me. I can't push any further."

I had waited for this invitation from her. I then held her close to me and started to hump upwards; I could feel me entering her inch by inch. Her eyes and face showed pain but her moans were exciting me. I swung up & down, to & from. She was enjoying this Kamasutra pose. And then with one strong swing I entered her totally. She yelled in pain.

"It's paining Ajit, it's too big. Please, pleeeaaase...." I pulled her to me by holding her buttocks and did not move. After some time her pain had subsided as her cunt had got accustomed to my prick. "Ajit, compared to Anands' prick, you are massive".

Her cunt was small and tight. She must have felt totally plugged, after her honeymoon nights. But the tight fit had got her excited.

I slowly started walking around the bedroom and swinging in and out of her. Her hands were around my neck and she was enjoying this novel pose. Both of us were sweating profusely and our bodies slid smoothly.

Then suddenly I got an idea. I whispered to Neelam, whether we should check on Anand and Anjali, since they were the first to start. Neelam hesitated at first and then agreed to my suggestion. She wanted to dress up and tip toe into the side room, but I had different plans. I started walking with Neelam fixed on my pole, with her legs hooked around my waist through the corridors.

Neelam was aghast. "Ajit what are you doing? Somebody will see us like this." Instead of answering I started ramming into her and her protests turned to silent 'aaahhs & ooohs'. I then told her that no one could see from outside into the house. This was indeed a novel pose for me too. When we reached the side room, we could moans and erotic expressions from the studio. Slowly we peeped into the studio.

Anjali & Anand were in their birthday suits, like us. She was totally bent over the sofa, holding the same with her hands, and Anand was furiously humping her doggy style. Her big boobs were hanging down and swinging like massive pendulums. Now and then Anand would bend to fondle them. It was then that we realised that his prick was not in Anjalis' cunt, but he was arse fucking her. Neelam kept on looking at Anands' prick going in & out of Anjali, as Anjali seemed to be enjoying this.

Anjali and I had never done this before. Then I thought that there is always a first time. This was a great turn on for us, and I pushed Neelam to the wall and started to fuck her roughly. She tried to protest as my massive prick was hitting her like a cannon, but then she too started responding. After a few minutes, I felt the familiar feeling building up in my ball sac and I pulled Neelam tightly to me as torrents of my semen -- spurt after spurt hit her fertile womb. Neelam threw her head back and tried to stifle her moans and cries. She too writhed with her orgasms and held on tightly to me. We were totally sweaty.

I was tired and asked her to put her feet down slowly, as I knew they would not touch the ground due to her smaller height. She was still attached to me with my penis firmly stuck in her. As she slid down, my prick started to come out and did so with a 'plop'. My prick was still very rigid. The semen from the swaying prick now splashed on her stomach and her tits. I bent down and kissed her as she held me by my prick.

Neelam could feel a void between her legs and put her hand between her legs. She could also feel the sperm running down her legs. I bent down and kissed her there. She threw her head back and started to hump me in my face. She was again hit by another massive orgasm, and her juices flowed copiously bathing my face.

She too was tired and slid down to the ground next to me. I wanted to make the best of the evening and I whispered whether we should enter and catch them in action. This time Neelam suggested that we should enter the room stuck to each other, like how we had come into this room. I then made her go on all fours and entered her already dilated cunt from behind. I held her by the waist and pushed in slowly. I screwed her first. As I was firmly fixed to her, I slowly lifted her frail body, by hooking my hands below her knees facing the front. It looked like she was in a chair. We then made way into the studio. At first Anjali and Anand did not see us, but when they saw us, they were shocked. Anand slumped on Anjalis' back, still inside her.

"Hey guys, thanks for giving us the lead." I wished them.

"You were watching us?" Anjali sounded surprised.

"Well! Thanks for breaking the ice. It was only when we saw that Anand had got to your boobs, we decided to share the game. I hope you don't mind Anand?" I asked Anand.

Anand had a blank look on his face, to see his newly wedded wife barbequed on my massive pole. But then he smiled. He said that Anjali was a great fuck, and that it was his first time in rear entry.

We were both into each others spouses. I then walked towards Anjali & Anand, holding Neelam on my pole. As she came closer, Anjali kissed Neelams tits and then kissed her straight on her lips. It was a very erotic moment. I let Neelam hook her legs around Anjali as I fucked her from behind, and Anand taking cue started humping Anjali. It was a huge fucking sandwich.

After sometime we all came together, and disentangled. Anjali had her arm around Neelam and was fondling her tits, whilst Neelam was pressing Anjalis' boobs. Anand was amazed at the length and breadth of my cock and asked me if he could hold it for a moment. Anjali held me by my prick and asked Anand to compare it to his. She brought our pricks together and it looked like comparing a sword and a small dagger together.

"You mean to say that Neelam could accommodate this monster, in her." He exclaimed.

Neelam on her part was blushing and trying to hide behind Anjali. Anjali put her hands towards her back and pulled her to her nude back. Neelam passed her hands around Anjali and held her boobs.

"I don't think anyone is going to sleep tonight. Come lets head for the bedroom and we can continue our war there."

We then proceeded to the bedrooms decorated for Anand & Neelam, where we never came to know when the night ended.

Anand's parents wanted them to have a child soon. Later on, we came to know that Anand had problem with his sperms and the choice of breeding Neelam naturally came to me. I will tell you that part later.

12