Exclusive Cuckolding in São Paulo

Story Info
Oil exec's wife finds a special club and becomes pregnant.
4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes themes of consensual non-monogamy, interracial sex, and impregnation sex. If you do not enjoy those themes then this is probably not the story for you. But, there are several million other stories on this site you might enjoy.

It should be obvious, but everyone in this story is an adult.

"Hiroko, how would you like to spend a couple of years in São Paulo, living the life of an expat?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jamie said I can take the São Paulo posting if I want. There's a very nice apartment in a posh tower, paid for by the company. And they carry on paying my pension and stuff back here. But I also get an expat allowance. And it could lead to future promotions."

"What are the alternatives?"

"Well, I could stay here and moulder. Or there's a posting somewhere in Russia, or Norway. Russia sounds terrible and Norway is nice but horribly expensive. So how do you feel about living in São Paulo? Maybe taking trips to cities like Rio, or even other countries in Latin America?"

"It sounds great! I can work from anywhere. And a little sun and Samba sounds good to me."

So, a couple of months later, we moved into the company apartment. Our tower was quite close to Liberdade, the Japanese district. So Hiroko signed up to take remedial Japanese classes. Being brought up in Hull hadn't helped her find local Japanese speakers.

This turned out to be a wonderful choice.

"Donal! I met some lovely women at the Japanese centre. They invited us to join them at the beach this weekend."

"That sounds great. Let's hope there's an area with shade. If not, you stay with them and I'll sit in an ice cream shop."

There was no shade at the beach. And Hiroko was practising her Japanese with her friends, anyway. It was an opportunity to test out some of the ice cream parlours.

Two hours later, I got a ping on my phone and Hiroko told me to meet her back at the car.

"That was so fun!" She exclaimed. "I have something to tell you while we're driving home."

We got in the car and relied on Google to tell us where to go, to help us get home.

"Did you see that Aoi and Rin are pregnant?"

"I could see that one was, I wasn't sure about the other." I replied.

"Well, guess how they got pregnant!"

"I know how it works, Hiroko. If I didn't wear a condom then you'd be pregnant soon enough."

"Sorry, I was too excited and jumped ahead. Let's start with us. What was the best thing about when we dated at university?"

I looked at Hiroko and almost hit another car from behind.

"You mean when..."

"You always liked it when I spent some time with another man and then joined you, right?"

"That was always the best. Yes."

"So, now guess how Aoi and Rin got pregnant!"

"Do they swap husbands or something?"

"Not quite, they are members of an exclusive club. Their husbands, and the other girls', too, get the benefit of some of the finest men in the city."

I was shocked and turned on. And wondering if this meant that Hiroko and I had been invited to join.

"So, they are carrying other men's babies?"

"Yes."

"And their husbands know?"

"Their husbands watched." She purred.

"Wow!"

"So, does the fact that they told you mean that we have an open invitation? And are you telling me because you want us to join?"

"We have an invitation to find out more. But before we do, how would you feel about another man breeding me for you?"

Of course, this was what I wanted. Hiroko and I had been telling each other stories about the men she actually picked up and the ones I wanted her to. And me helping her bring up the children. But so far everything had always been strictly 'condoms on'. Maybe she was ready for things to change?

"I want to learn more." I responded. "How do we do that?"

Rumiko opened the door to her apartment. She was obviously in her final trimester.

When we settled, Aoi spoke in Portuguese. I'd done an immersion class. But I'd have struggled to keep up without access to Google Translate. Some of the words aren't common in business discussions.

"We share Japanese heritage and more. We are all married and we all enjoy bringing other men into our marriages. We," she gestured to the group, "have also committed to babies fathered by different men."

Rumiko spoke.

"When I deliver my baby next month, my husband will obviously not be the father. Yoshi watched and encouraged but did not take part. Everyone will see the difference."

Then Rin spoke.

"But we really feel the difference, and our husbands can see that. Because our very exclusive club brings us some of the most talented men in this city."

"What do you mean by talented?" I asked.

They spoke Brazilian Portuguese. But they acted with Japanese manners and hid their mouths as they laughed daintily. Then, Rumiko gestured with her hands like she was indicating the size of the fish she had caught.

"Big where it matters," she said. "Do you think you can compete?"

"Oh no," I responded. "I have nothing to be ashamed of but I am distinctly average in that department. But that doesn't mean that Hiroko wouldn't enjoy a wider experience." Then I paused before continuing. "Or maybe I mean a thicker and longer experience."

Hiroko turned to me and smiled. Then she kissed me on the cheek.

"I knew you'd be on board, Darling. But you should know... well you should see the men they have recruited."

Rumiko pulled out a large photographic album. The kind you could probably buy in many shops 30 years ago. It must be more difficult to find anyone producing one today.

I turned the pages and wasn't surprised to see tall, well muscled, naked men. They were all posed as if they were embarrassed by what they were showing. But they had absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. Their cocks were all long, thick, and very, very dark.

"Oh, Hiroko. It would be such a pleasure to see you with any of these men. Do you have a favourite?"

"Not yet." She answered. "I think I'll need to try them all before making a decision."

The rest of the evening was a mixture of discussion of practicalities. They explained what could and could not happen.

We learned about the two types of testing. The first type was for health: we would both have to test negative for any kind of STI. Secondly, Hiroko would have to share details of her cycle. Every member had to attend at least twice a month. One of those attendances could be chosen for a safe time. But the second evening was randomly selected and could fall anywhere.

"So, I can only attend twice each month?" Hiroko asked.

"Oh no." Rin explained. "You must attend at least twice but you can come more than that if you prefer."

"Could I come every night?"

"You know that if you came every night you'd almost certainly become pregnant in the first month." Aoi said.

But it was me that responded first.

"Oh, I think we'd want to give Hiroko that opportunity. For the first month at least. You live here but we're only visiting for a couple of years. I'm sure that Hiroko wants to give me two babies fathered by other men before we leave. Isn't that right, sweetie?"

"Exactly! This is what we've been building up to since we met."

"You were very keen." Hiroko murmured in my ear as we lay in bed that night. "And you knew exactly what I wanted. How come?"

"Well, we've known each other since we started university seven years ago. I've heard you speak in every emotional state. You look very conservative on the outside. But I can see what is at your core."

"What do you think you see at my core?"

"At your core, I think you are someone who is committed to humanity as a whole. You want us to mix and see what is good in everyone else. And I think you couldn't resist the opportunity to contribute in the form of pardo babies. You want babies fathered by different men from different backgrounds. Maybe you'll want a baby from me one day, but I know that you want at least one baby from a Brazilian father."

"And what do you want, Donal?"

"I want that, too. It would make me very happy to know that I get to raise your babies. And I want to see them made, too. I think that Rumiko, Rin, and Aoi also want to see them made."

"And their husbands. Their husbands will be watching, too."

"Does that excite you? Knowing that your friends and their husbands will be watching your baby-making sex?"

"I don't know if it excites me but it definitely feels good. It's good to know that we're in a community where wives can cuckold their husbands and be supported."

"And how do you think your parents will feel?"

"They just want me to be happy and to have children. They'll be happy for me. You'll see?"

"See?"

"Oh, they'll visit to be here when the baby comes. I'm sure. They're retired now, so they can afford the time."

The club was on the 17th floor of a tower just a few blocks from where we lived. It was the kind of tower with a concierge in the lobby. He checked who we were before giving us a code that would operate the lift.

Rin greeted us when we got to the 17th floor. She gave us a membership token for the lift and showed us around their suite.

It looked like medical offices. Very nice medical offices but definitely no home vibes. It was a place where people visited, not lived.

It was set up like a sleep lab without any machines to take measurements. Instead, the bed was graciously large and decked in fashionable linens. We could see the bed from several observation rooms. The seating in those rooms was comfortable, too.

Rin explained that Hiroko's partner would always be a surprise for her. He'd be healthy, fertile, and fit but could not be specified by her. In fact, she'd never have the same partner for two consecutive sessions.

"So, if you visit several times while you're fertile there's no guarantee who the father will be."

Hiroko looked at me.

"Would you like that? Would you like me to have a baby but not know who the father is? Just that it isn't you?"

Of course that's what I wanted. It's what we'd been talking about in bed and while doing household chores since we were 18 and met at university.

"Oh yes," I said. "If you really are willing to do it for me. Are you?"

"Why do you think I brought you here?" She asked.

Then, we were distracted by a naked Japanese woman walking into the bedroom area.

"That's Yumi." Rin told us. "She should be fertile today."

Yumi was followed by a very tall man with a bald scalp that shone like Brazilian coffee.

"That's Luiz. You can't see it yet but he's very thick as well as long."

Yumi embraced him and pulled his head down to kiss him. Then he lifted her up and laid her gently down on the bed, spread her legs and started licking between them. He did what must have been a thorough job. We could all clearly see Yumi's nipples stiffening. Her face flushed and a glow -- probably sweat -- crossed her body.

Then, Yumi turned the tables and pushed and pulled Luiz onto his back.

He had a semi by this point and I could see what Rin was getting at. Yumi was licking his foreskin and trying to suck him but couldn't quite get her mouth open wide enough. But she did what she needed. Luiz hardened up and showed everyone what an impressive man he was.

Then, Yumi mounted him, very slowly using her weight to drive his cock inside her.

"I want this, Donal," Hiroko whispered to me. "I want a big man like Luiz to fuck me ragged and give me a baby that looks nothing like you. And I want our friends to watch it happen. Is that what you want?"

I took her hand and squeezed it.

"Of course it is, my love. Next time we come here, I want it to be you on that bed."

Yumi got two loads out of Luiz and sat down for a chat with us after her husband, Soto, had cleaned her up. She was still glowing with joy when she spoke with us.

"We set up the club to bring different parts of our society together. The most profound unity would come through conception. We want the next generation of our society to see themselves as Brazilians. Not Japanese Brazilians. Not European Brazilians. Just Brazilians."

"And," Rin interrupted, "our husbands can't deliver what these wonderful young men provide. Married sex is nice, but the wonder of penetration is so much greater when it's such a wonderful wand."

"A big, thick, bare cock," Yumi continued. "Inside you while your friends are watching. knowing that they are both cheering you on and being turned on is fantastic."

We signed the membership papers and scheduled our sexual health appointments. Then we went down in the lift before a night of married sex.

"How fast do you want to go?" Hiroko asked, as she reached for the Dundee marmalade we had been importing, the next morning.

"As fast as you want. I can see advantages to going very fast and to going slow. If we go slow then you get to experience more men before one knocks you up. But if we go fast then we could have a baby before January. Both are good."

"I'd like to go on two nights during my fertile week. That means we can do four visits and four men in my first month. Maybe one will give me a baby and maybe we'll just have to come back for another month."

"So you only want to attend until you know you're pregnant?" I think she could hear the fear in my voice.

"No, silly. I want to keep coming back as long as they'll have me. But once I know I'm pregnant it won't be baby-making sex. It will just be fun sex. I like fun sex but I think that baby-making sex has to be the most special kind."

"Oh, well that's OK then. Let's do that."

That's what we did but we had to wait.

Other women -- other wives -- already had bookings. And we had to wait for Hiroko to finish her period. The anticipation was actually very enjoyable. Hiroko now made the putting on of the condom an important part of the ritual.

"I have to cover you up so you don't get me pregnant, Donal. Only my lovers can get me pregnant, now. My first baby will be a different kind of mixed-race baby, won't it. It won't look anything like you."

But, eventually, our turn came around.

Yumi and her husband sat next to me. She turned towards me and smiled.

"I took a test. You saw me getting pregnant on your first visit."

I could see that she and her husband were very happy but I didn't know what to say. I'd never been told that I'd watched a conception before. But I was quickly distracted by Hiroko walking into the bedroom area.

She was naked and beautiful. She'd left her little tuft of black pubes but I could see that she'd carefully shared her labia. They were already slightly engorged and glistening as she walked. I could see the slightly darker edges as she sat on the bed.

Rin sat on the other side of me.

"She asked me to shave her," she said in Portuguese. "She was too nervous to hold the razor herself."

Then a well muscled man walked in. He was definitely showing and I was impressed. I looked at Hiroko's face and it was torn between lust and fear. I empathised with her because she's always been so tight.

He didn't say anything, he just kissed her on the lips and helped her lie back. Then, he went to work between her legs with his tongue. I suppose he knew how thick he was and wanted to make sure he didn't hurt her.

Then, Hiroko twisted him around and started licking his cock. I almost clapped as I saw him stiffen up and his foreskin retract. He was even bigger than the man that had got Yumi pregnant. I knew he wouldn't be able to get the full length in. But I wondered how he'd even get through the door.

Then I saw a bottle of lube on a table and hoped he'd use it. Hiroko likes me to use lube and I'm only average size.

He did. Lots of it. He was gentle while Hiroko was excited. He had no problem penetrating my beautiful wife with his bare cock. He didn't move. He just whispered in her ear. Presumably telling her that he was giving her a minute to adjust.

Then, he slowly withdrew and gently thrust back, getting a few centimetres deeper. He built up a rhythm and established how far he could go. It looked like it was only about 18 centimetres. Maybe that was it and maybe Hiroko would be able to take more with practice?

Over the next 10 minutes Hiroko took command and rode him. Then she slipped off and sucked him before laying on her back again. She told him something quietly with a wicked grin on her face.

She was clearly ecstatic with joy as he reinserted his bare, black cock and pumped away. I could see her hands on his back, with her wedding and engagement rings clearly visible to everyone. Then she wrapped her lower legs around his thighs and said something.

He picked up the pace and after a couple of dozen thrusts he stayed put and I could see him pumping his sperm into my wife. He was clearly pumping a lot and then he remained inside her in a much more relaxed fashion.

"Donal, if you want you can go inside and clean your wife up. Is that what you want?" Yumi told me.

"Of course it is!" I exclaimed.

Everyone was happy and some even clapped.

Rin guided me to the right door and the huge man who just inseminated my wife unplugged her vagina as I approached. I knelt on the floor and pulled Hiroko towards me. I could see the pearls of his sperm starting to leak. That was my signal to start licking.

I had often gone down on Hiroko when she returned from other boyfriends when we were at university. But this was different. Then, her boy friends had used condoms. And then, I was under the duvet.

Now, I could taste the delightful brine of the mystery man's semen. And I was not just uncovered. An audience of friendly enthusiasts were watching. And they all wanted to do the same thing with their partners. It was a sexual highlight and I hadn't even removed my trousers.

Once Hiroko was cleaned up, she was ready for round two.

It was much faster and more intense. They both knew more now and that was clear. And when he came inside her, Hiroko didn't let him go for a good few minutes.

I was at the door as soon as she let him pull out. She pulled me towards her pussy, which looked very used now. Her voice was slightly muffled by her thighs but I could still hear.

"You know, Donal, a woman can get pregnant from sex at any time in her cycle. So, I had to give Fábio a fair chance. You don't mind that, do you? You'd be happy if I had Fábio's baby."

I didn't say anything. I just did what I could to give her another orgasm with my tongue and fingers.

Fábio didn't get her pregnant that month. In fact, none of the four men she was lined up with managed to do the trick in our first month.

But we attended four times, again, in the next month. But Hiroko's period never came. We bought two different brands of test and they both indicated a positive result.

The doctor also indicated a positive result. Yumi suggested we use an obstetrician who knew about the club and would have joined if she weren't in her 50s.

The doctor confirmed that there was no reason to stop sex while Hiroko was pregnant. So we stayed active in the club for over six months before Hiroko felt that a bigger man was just too much for her. In fact, I was only on oral duty.

But this didn't mean we weren't committed to the club or its goal. The doctor would have preferred Hiroko to have a year between children but Hiroko wouldn't hear of it.

"My sister is just 10 months younger than me and I don't see why I can't do what my mother did!"

Talking of which, our parents were very excited by the baby and not at all upset.

"Frankly, Donal," my father told me on a FaceTime call, "I'd have loved for your mother to cuckold me like that. But it just wasn't possible back then."

"Back then?"

"Well, we're retired now. I'm not representing the country abroad anymore. Often, Jennifer and I will spend a weekend in Liverpool or Bristol. We tell people that we're going for the shopping. But we never buy anything. We're going for the same reason you visit this club."

12