Exclusive Cuckolding in São Paulo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiroko's parents weren't content with calls. They flew out to see us and our new daughter. They weren't just delighted, they wanted to meet the other members of the club.

I'd become pretty fluent in Brazilian Portuguese. But I've never tried to learn Japanese, so I don't know precisely what they said. What I do know is how they looked and sounded. They got on with our friends in the Japanese community like a house on fire.

Voices were warm and friendly. People hugged each other. Lots of smiles.

"Hiroko tells me that she wants another baby straight away. What do you want?" Her mother asked me one morning.

"That's what I want, too. We're only here for two years, so why wait?"

"Good. I had Keiko just 10 months after Hiroko. I hope you can take Hiroko back to the club soon."

"We agree. We think we can start back next month. With luck, you'll be a grandmother again before the year is out and we head back to Blighty!"

"Good. And when I get back I'll be having a word with Keiko and Tailor. They can't ride on your coat tails. I want at least one baby from them. Well, from Keiko. I don't mind if they bring in a strapping young man to do the deed, like you two did. Good work!"

And here we are, now. We're back home with one newborn daughter and one almost a year old.

Jamie was right. São Paulo didn't just give me two beautiful baby girls to raise, I got the promotion he'd promised, too. Sort of. I was headhunted by a rival firm he joined. They are ramping up operations in Nigeria. And, now the US has dropped most sanctions, they are looking at Venezuela, too.

I asked Hiroko and she's open to spending a year in either country. There's no guarantee that we'd be coming home with a third baby from a different man. But I can dream, I suppose.

12