All Comments on 'Executive Level'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where should I start.33 year old mother,18 year old son.A great story has elements of truth in it.43 would be better.And most 18 year olds don't fuck like a porn star.A mature mother can help her son become a great lover.Most women now start having kids at 25 or older.Make it believable.My mom was 49 and I was 20when we started and she made me a great lover over time.

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Why did she have to hide her son's cum from her husband? Is he not aware his wife is fucking other dicks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so she had an 18 year old kid at 33 really where do you live west virginia?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. But you have the mother being 33 yrs old, a sister being 29 yrs old and a son being 18. 29 yr old sister is fine. Parents could have had her later in life. But mother being 33 and son 18 means she had son when she was only 15 yrs old. Not very believable. I would like to see you correct that and explain how husband has no idea his wife works at a place that promotes and encourages incest. Company called Incestisbest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was fun. Enjoyed the incestuous harem he’s got going on with the mom and aunt. It’s not entirely implausible that a 33 year old woman has a son who’s 18 — just means she got knocked up super young and had a kid at 15. Kinda crazy, but given the tone of the story, I’m willing to suspend my disbelief.

Again, really enjoyed the inclusion of the slutty aunt as well. I didn’t care as much for the “porn star office” stuff, as it felt like it took away from an otherwise focused story. Mama can have a rough day at work and want to take her stress out by fucking her som without her career being that of a porn exec. Oddly made it less interesting. Either way, I’m down to read more of this family’s naughty habits. The writing itself is solid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More chapters

TakashiTakashiabout 1 year ago

Deeply silly stuff, but sure, why not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars, But really a load crap.

How come Sterling did' not get into his mother ass????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
32G?

another fucking stupid cow story YUK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lot of new readers here, unfortunately this author doesn't know 18+18=36, it was in all his older stories and it's continued in his newer ones. Apparently he does live in West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, or somewhere else in the south because he's both bad at math and likes all his mother characters under the age of 36, meaning they were knocked up as minors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see a few others picked up on the problem of the father not knowing what's going on. The clueless father in such stories is a really bad cliche, but him not knowing what is going on at a company call IncestisBest takes a bit too far.

.

re: 5 Stars, But really a load crap.

.

Make up your mind, it can't be both. If it's a load of crap, it should be a 3 at best. If you're going a load of crap story a 5 -- the highest rating -- what can you possibly give one that isn't a load of crap?

jordyntreat10jordyntreat10about 1 year ago

So hot! More more! Maybe the dad is fucking his friend’s daughter and no one knows?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All I know is my dick got so hard and I came hard and sprayed all over my hand got it felt good

AstronomalyAstronomalyabout 1 year ago

While I’m not supporting the creation of child mothers, it’s not unbelievable in the slightest for her to have been a teen mom. People saying “it’s not believable because they’re too young!!” have probably never seen a pregnant girl in their highschool or middle school. It’s disgusting that it happens, but it’s reality.

Additionally, this is not a story to be taken seriously. Incest is not my thing, but it’s a silly story. That’s what the little porn intro and the stupidly oblivious father thing is meant to portray. Not everything is some serious literary work that deserves some deep analysis or needs to be heavily original. Calm down.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

PRETTY BAD...TWO STARS!

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

I was too generous last time...UNO ESIRELLLA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...