All Comments on 'Executive Platinum Ch. 20'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 5 years ago
Wonderful way of being all of the characters together!

I have enjoyed reading this series/story from the beginning. It’s such a wonderful well written story of erotic experiences and sharing of love between all of characters. Looking forward to reading the next chapter regretting the end to this Fantastic Wonderful Erotic Story. Thank You Again!!!

LickmycandysLickmycandysalmost 5 years ago

Wow. Have finally read the whole series.

Loved them all I want to know is where can I get myself a Jim!!

Thank you for a fantastic read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have enjoyed this entire series and all of the characters you have introduced me to. Thanks especially for the easy relationship between Jim and Gloria, both very likable characters. I even hope for the best of their future relationship. It is pleasant to find such an open and caring group of friends even in fantasy. Thank you for introducing us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES