All Comments on 'Executive Privilege Ch. 03'

by Keat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
Bored Chairman

Great continuation of the series. The buildup is quite good so due continue in your excellant fashion.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Kevin and Ann

What happeneds to Kevin and Ann do they get the promotion that Kevin deserves i hope Ann didnt get Any diseases like hiv .

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

LazaroLazaroover 17 years ago
Ignore the jobless looser please

As a writer Keat, you have every right to write what u want - what ever the hell it is. What this whiney fucker doesn't seem to understand is that no one has a gun to his head telling him to read anything.

What is even sadder is that the pathetic prick doesn't even have the balls to sign in and then abuse/flame other people. Even when he still knows that he will remain anonymous.

Yeah, I refer to your anonymous spammer in the singular tense - because it pretty evident that it's the same looser who wrote all the flames. YO idiot - try and change your style of writing and use different words. If you have enough of brains to do so, that is.

I can't even imagine how pathetic this fuckers life must be if he is taking the time and effort to criticize a story on literotica.

Me, now I am here to jack off - and I love your story for the same reason. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Keep up your writing and ignore the flamers - they aren't worth your time.

JoesephusJoesephusover 17 years ago
Can I interrupt for a second?

As a writer, I get all sorts of comments. Almost all of them have been extremely useful, even what some would call flames. That people respond emotionally to what you write is high praise.

I happen to know that there is a significient number of folks who enjoy the cuckohld fantasy because they think of themselves as the Bull. (I think that's the correct term.)

Wanting to take advantage of a wimp certainly doesn't make one a wimp. Yet isn't the pleasure in understanding just how total is the wimps' humiliation? To do that you would need to write from the wimps' POV.

I have no respect for wimps, I never have and wouldn't share my mate. However, I have, long before I met my wife, been involved in situations where I've had another's woman while he was present. It's not uncommon for orgies to have unattached males. I have to say that while I never verbally abused a man in that situation, it was a trip to know I was taking what was his.

So, if I were interested in writing this sort of story, how could it be written in such a way as to avoid all of the low scores that wimp stories generate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reader's choice

It's always the reader's choice to go ahead and read every hard hitting little paragraph. This story is obviously not a romance. Why are some of you so fearfully fascinated that you must read on... and on... against your wishes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty Good

I liked the story. I only wished that the women enjoyed it more, just like most wives in real life enjoy other men more than they enjoy thier wimpy husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Continue this story

You've got something great here. Go all out.

Ignore the flames. You can tell they're ashamed that your writing turns them on. They're so busy jacking off with one hand that their posts barely make any sense.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
Yes, please keep writing

Obviously there are some readers who don't enjoy the story. So they can stop reading it. Many of us are enjoying it very much, and looking forward to each new installment.

So please don't keep us waiting too long!

Thanks, ohio

sankyzsankyzover 15 years ago
pls continue with the awesome writing

the storyline is awesome make them fuck more of the ex

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 12 years ago
Not sucking the shit off the cock will cost her

Lisa's refusal to lick her own shit off the executives cock will cost her. He husban ought to raise hell with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ann

expected Ann's experience on blowjob with chairman in detail...she is a beauty. Please add another chapter on it....

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Averaging trolls

5, to average the anon idiots usual one star. His prose is sublime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous