Exploring Her Limits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed a few moments later and caught up with Amanda in the hotel lobby. Together we took the elevator up to the fifteenth floor and found the way to our room.

Putting On A Show...

I could have taken her there in the elevator I was so excited. But, I held back. I had something else in mind.

We entered our hotel room and I kissed Amanda deeply. Then, stepping back, I went over to the window and looked out to the apartment complex across the way. As hoped, I could see activity in two units and people were going about their business.

I pulled the drapes to our room wide open while I then set off to one side out of view. I positioned myself so that I could look out our window and watch to see if anyone would be looking toward the hotel.. toward us. The opportunity that someone would see into our room was high.

"Turn all of the lights on," I instructed my compliant wife. She did as instructed and I could see that she was enjoying this.

"Step closer to the window." I looked over to the apartment complex to see if anyone might be around to watch. I was in luck. An older man was looking out of his apartment window in our direction. Perhaps the lights going on in our room had alerted him. I knew that if I had an apartment directly across from a hotel like that, I would likely be on the alert for playful couples in the rooms opposite me.

We were definitely in the category of "playful couple" just then.

"Slowly strip off your dress," I knew she had nothing else on other than her shoes and jewelry. "Face the window as you do."

I could tell that Amanda knew what I was trying to accomplish and that she was enjoying this bit of exhibitionism.

Soon, she was naked and standing still there in the full light of our room. I again peeked out to look at the apartment complex and could see that the man had pulled out a camera with a long lens. He was taking pictures of my nude wife! I hadn't thought about this. Having someone see her in the nude was okay.. having nude pictures of her which could find their way to who-knows-where, might be a problem.

"We might need to stop. I think the guy across the way is taking pictures of you," I announced reluctantly to my wife.

"It's okay. Too late now anyway. Go on with what you want. I am okay with this."

Like I said earlier... holy fuck and holy cow.

"Think about the man you were flirting with at the bar. Think about that kiss with him." I could see Amanda close her eyes as she let her thoughts drift to the scene back at the bar.

"Run your hands over your body. Think about what it would have been like to fuck your friend at the bar."

I watched as Amanda slowly and seductively ran one hand over her breasts while putting another between her legs to caress herself.

"Turn around. Face me." I commanded and then watched her do as instructed.

"Pinch your nipples." She did. In all of our married life I had never seen her do this. Now, with fingers tightly clasped onto the tips of each nipple, she firmly dug her fingernails into them. She let out a moan.

My wife was enjoying this little bit of self-punishment and exhibitionism. Interesting.

"Twist them. Tug on them. Give the man across the way a show," I instructed her. Soon, I was watching an amazing sight of my wife pulling her nipples outward and then twisting them back and forth.

"Move your left hand down to your cunt, get your fingers wet." I watched as her hand left her breast and went to her crotch as I had asked. "Keep your right hand on your nipple and dig in deep with your fingernails."

She let out a small gasp as she did this. I could tell that she was actually punishing herself and she seemed to enjoy it.

This now meant that she was pleasuring herself with one hand while hurting herself with the other. I rather liked the symmetry.

"Bring your hand away from your cunt and bring it to your mouth. Taste your own cunt juices which are on your fingers." Man, I was really getting into this.

She did. And she seemed to enjoy running her juicy fingers over her lips and tongue. As she did this, Amanda let the hand which had been on her breast move downward to her cunt to where she could harvest more of her juices.

"Wow!" I had exclaimed openly as I then stripped off my clothes while she continued to play with herself and lick her wetness from her fingers. I remained in the shadows.

Naked, I stepped forward to her, with my back to the widow so that my face could not be seen by the stranger across the way.

"Bend over the bed," I instructed Amanda.

She turned to the bed and leaned forward while propping herself with her hands. Her bare ass was now pointing a bit upward for my easy access.

At this point I stopped caring about the man across the way. I just wanted to fuck my wife. Soon, with one hand exploring her anus, I inserted my cock into her cunt and gave her everything I had.

I think I did well by her as she was gasping in excitement and there was nothing false about it. Luckily I did not cum right away. I kept pounding her until I could tell she was at a climax and then I quickly pulled out of her, roughly pulled at her body so that she was forced to turn and sit up on the bed and then face me.

In moments, I was exploding my load onto her face. I was cumming on my wife's face and into her hair! I had never done anything like this in my life and she seemed to like it!

When I was done, and on wobbly knees, I walked over to the window and closed the curtain then I lowered the lights.

My wife stood up and faced me. She was a gorgeous mess. My cum was coating her forehead, across one eye lid, down onto her cheek and now drifting down her chin. Another strand of cum went from her forehead and onto her hair.

I went to the dresser and retrieved a Kleenex for her to use.

I was surprised to hear her say in a low voice. "It's okay. Can I keep it on me?"

Holy fucking cool! "Yes, definitely, You look incredible this way." I reached forward and let one finger catch a glob which was about to drop from her chin and onto the floor. I then took that gooey finger and placed it against my wife's lips where she lovingly licked my finger clean.

We went to bed then to sleep. My wife with her cum coated face and hair, not caring how it felt on her pillow. Me with a complete sense of amazement.

During the night I awoke to some movement and saw in the minimal light that my wife was masturbating. I lay on my side and just watched her go at it. There was still dried cum on her face as my wife rapidly run her left hand over her clit until she cried out in pleasure.

Wow... what an incredible start to this trip!

End of Chapter 1

12