All Comments on 'Exposure Compensation Factor'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
JonTorLangJonTorLangabout 9 years ago
Photographer's Admiration

As an casual photographer, I enjoyed reading about the posing and photography. And the chemistry between the two was awesome. More, please.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
more ?

Count me in for a resounding "YES, Please!"

These two are something special, the chemistry, the intelligent interaction, way too good for a single chapter.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusabout 9 years ago

Absolutely astounding. I would love to read more.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 9 years ago
Really Enjoyed the Story

It's nice to see a story involving photography by someone that actually knows something about it. You write engaging characters.

About 35mm film - it's called 35mm because it's total width is 35mm, including the sprockets. The FF still camera image size is 24mm x 36mm. Even 'Full Frame' is a misnomer; movies shot in 35mm use a 24mm x 18.6mm frame.

The detail about the 645DF was a very nice touch. I wish that I could afford one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry

I finished one page and wanted to slap them both.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Fun story - 5 stars

Liked the characters, liked the dialogue, liked the sex, and the story had a nice twist at the end. Loved to read more about these two.

Zeke503Zeke503about 9 years ago
I hope to see more chapters ! !

I think that you have a very good premise here and should be able to make it a multi-part story as long as you maintain the quality as I saw in your other stories. I always find I enjoy the stories on here more if there actually is a story and not just a one moment sex scene.

One more thing... Did you ever notice how most of the comments that contain negative feedback, or just plain disparaging remarks, are almost always written by that person named "Anonymous"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
viable

You took a hackneyed theme and made it viable...thanks.

Howie26Howie26about 9 years ago
Another great story

A great start to the story, I thought it did start out a bit slow but I enjoyed the way it moved during the middle and end. I like the cliffhanger at the end and I am looking forward to hopefully the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
beautiful

I really liked the way you described her different poses for the camera. This story definitely needs a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next

Very good start. More???

Wayfarer223Wayfarer223over 8 years ago
Absolutly Amazing

Great story, so detailed and descriptive. I can see DiDi so clearly in my mind. Thanks!

harristharristover 8 years ago
Sexy

VERY SEXY!!!!! Thank you looking forward to the rest of the story.

oldpupoldpupover 8 years ago
This story begs for some photos.....

Great story, enjoyed it immensely. Since it was all about nude photography it would have been nice to see some photos wherever they came from. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DIDI

I really enjoyed you story and would love to read more. one nice thing was the grammar and punctuation were spot on. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
35mm

Fantastic story! Your explanation of 35mm is wrong though. 35mm is the width of the film stock, including the sprocket holes.

The image size on the film is 24x36mm

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
WOW! VERY very good, very very hot!

Loved the dialogue, characters, build up, and the blistering climax.

JUST noticed, to the right, there's two more chapters...oh boy!

I favorited author after my reading Double Dipping, your 1st I'd read, as well as the story-def favorit-ing this too. Really going to enjoy going thru the rest of your works!

Superb, and hot, writing.

And interesting reading about his reason for never sleeping with a model before...autobiographical?

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
You paint beautifully with words. Loved it!

There are few writers who can capture a moment or woman so beautifully with words. Unusually artful and humorous. It is a guilty pleasure to read your work. Well done indeed.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Polished work!

Great blending of tech and heat...Love the photographic asides!

MarshallaMarshallaover 7 years ago
Very well done.

This one's a bit different than the previous stories of yours I've read so far.

Don't quite know how to put it into words, or if I should even try. But I obviously loved it.

Still have the rest of the chapters to go, but this one was what finally made me click on Favorite Author.

Do I really need to say, 5 Stars again?

fifty5fifty5almost 7 years ago
The photography ...

... details were ever so graphic. I used to do stage photography which involves taking pictures with only just enough light so your story rings my bells, technically as well as sexually!!

dscherer45dscherer45about 5 years ago
HOT

Loved this story! It is so HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very cute, even possible story, without huge lines of capital letters. Where's the 6 button?

A real story, with real figures, with real sex. A 6!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The first page kind of turned me off. The objectifying and false assumptions concerning "all beautiful women" left a bad taste in my mouth. Being a male with more than a few years experience in the bar/nightclub scene, I know a lot of what was said to be false, and found it to be derogatory. I also know that any woman with half a brain would have seen through the line of BS that was offered. This theme continued throughout the story.

I chose not to rate the story because I feel that my view of the clichéd way the story began would make an objective opinion difficult.

To each his own.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

I have many more stories to read, this is the best yet! I see nothing new, at least date wise, on the list. WHY stop? Or maybe you are publishing somewhere else? You are definitely talented. If I could only find out where now!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story no matter where they end up!!!l

LidiaJayLidiaJayover 2 years ago

Do I have this story right? Boy meets girl but she's not interested until she finds out he's a photographer, which she meets all the time because she's a model but she never fucked one until she met the one she wasn't interested in till she finds out he's a photographer -- which she meets all the time but she never fucked on before...

I don't understand this at all.

ehppmsehppms2 months ago

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

“Oh godddddddddddddddd!“ This would sound like a woodpecker hitting a tree and not a long, drawn out sound of someone climaxing.

I believe you meant to write

“Oh Gooooooooooood”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous