Exposure Compensation Factor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, cute," I replied mesmerized by her as she pleased herself on my dick. "Why?" I had a feeling there was more.

"Well, it has to do with where I like my men to...um... shall we say...unload themselves." She smiled again, and bounced her tits suggestively.

"Understood," I laughed. "Okay, Toody. I think you are pretty perfect, built the way you are. I've always liked my women with curves," I said, reaching up to fondle her breasts firmly, "and you've certainly got some nice ones."

"Thank you," she moaned, leaning closer. Her breasts hung within sucking range, and I took the hint, gathering one of her stiff buds gently. "Mmmm, that's nice. Suck them good."

Deirdre / Didi / Toody began to grunt softly, picking up her pace slightly. Her eyes were closed, and a blissful expression painted her face, making her even more beautiful and irresistible to me.

"Oh fuck, baby, your pussy is so wet...it feels incredible on my cock," I moaned.

"Mmmm, yes...fuck me... fuck me," she whispered, bouncing more energetically. Her cool, professional demeanour was fading, being pushed aside by her desires, and when her eyes opened, there was a fire in them that hadn't been there before, a desperate need that I had to try to capture.

She was fucking herself pretty hard now, so I knew I wouldn't be able to stay steady. I bumped up the ISO and shutter speed to compensate, and brought the camera to my eye.

"Fuck!...yes fuck me...yes...yes...yes!" she gasped, pounding her hot pussy down onto my cock. Her once perfectly styled hair was flying wildly around her head, dangling curls of beautiful brown sexiness that obscured her eyes. The images were remarkable, with those eyes playing peek-a-boo, hidden in one frame, then boring straight into my soul with pure lust in the next. I put the camera down, and enjoyed the view.

Didi's beautiful tits were making the view most enjoyable. She was now fully engaged in pleasuring herself with my hard tool, and her boobs were very mobile ; bouncing, jiggling, wobbling, and slapping together uncontrollably. It would have been great on video, but unlike a DSLR, my camera doesn't do that, a trade off for the much higher resolution.

Didi continued to skewer herself deeply, moaning her pleasure loudly, the melody of her voice echoing throughout the suite. Her hands were on my chest, balancing her vigorously active body. I felt her perfectly manicured, brightly painted talons tighten, digging into my skin, as she threw her head back and shrieked. If there were actual words in there, I couldn't make them out, but the meaning was clear enough. She was cumming again.

I held her hips while she ground herself down onto me, extracting every bit of orgasmic joy she could from her ride, until it became too much for her to bear, and she collapsed sideways on the bed.

I untangled myself from the knot of legs, twisting around to take a position parallel to her. I could only see one of her eyes through the mop of brunette hair that fell across her face. That eye opened slowly, found me watching, and smiled. Yes, eyes can smile.

"Stay there," I said quietly, suddenly realizing what a great image was presenting itself. The camera was close by, and I wasted no time in retrieving it. I brushed a few strands of hair aside, improving the composition, until a portion of her expressive mouth was visible, as well as one eye. "Okay, now give me that smile again," I instructed.

She did, and I took several frames. With half her face obscured by being pressed into the sheets, and the other half peeking out through a screen of luxurious brown tresses, I set the focus to the plane of her eye and lips. 'Playfully sexy' would be a good description of the resulting photos. I moved closer, again laying parallel to her, and brushed the hair out of her face, for purely selfish reasons this time as I pressed my lips to hers. The kiss that followed lasted several minutes, with Didi and I rolling happily around the bed, caressing each other and sucking each other's tongues passionately. Kissing Didi was quickly becoming one of my very favourite hobbies.

Since we were now officially intimate, I suppose I could call her Toody, and I really did find the rationale behind that moniker quite cute. I was planning to follow suit, and looked forward to seeing my pearlescent load of cum glistening wetly across the full, round curves of her breasts. Still, it didn't quite fit, so I decided to stick with 'Didi' until I could find my own pet name for her, assuming this was to be more than just a one time thing.

Didi was on top of our embrace when she pulled her lips away from mine. She gave me a little grin, and climbed off, clambering up the bed before dropping her shoulders to the mattress, with her butt high in the air. She wagged her ass at me playfully.

"Arf, arf, arf," she laughed, flashing that grin at me around her hip.

Those pictures in her portfolio that showed her ass to such great effect suddenly seemed woefully inadequate. The addition of her juicy pussy, gaping open deliciously, at the centre of the perfect confluence of her thighs and rump, made these photos spectacularly erotic. The few wisps of pubic hair that remained unshaven were adorned with tiny droplets of her secretions that showed clearly in the images. My assistant wasn't interested in the view, however ; he wanted a more tactile experience again.

I knelt behind her, and slapped my hard dick against her waiting pussy. Didi moaned, and undulated her hips, reaching back between her legs. Her soft hand found its quarry, and rubbed the swollen head of my cock into the moist gap of her eager cunt, before pushing back to impale herself. I watched as my shaft slowly disappeared inside her, spreading her lips wide.

My hands gripped her hips firmly, pulling her back to meet my strokes. I wasn't quite ready to just cut loose and fuck her hard yet, so I kept my assault gentle. I wanted her to know that I fully appreciated her presence, and wasn't just interested in using her for my own gratification. There was no rush to finish. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I felt that every woman I took to bed deserved to be treated as if she was 'the one', until either she or I decided it wasn't the case. That's the main reason I hadn't slept with any models before Deirdre. Most of them had such abrasive personalities that I had already crossed them off the list before the prospect of sexual intimacy even presented itself. I counted myself lucky that I hadn't known she was a model before I approached her. I might have made a very incorrect assumption about her. I might have bypassed her entirely. I might have missed the opportunity to sample this delicious creature altogether, and that would have been tragic. She was growing on me, and her pussy was heavenly.

Didi was purring happily, resting her head on her folded arms, with a contented smile on her face. She rocked back and forth with my firm but smooth thrusts, gasping softly each time my hips met her muscular rump with a soft slapping sound.

"Mmmm, Mr. Winslow, you are a very good fuck," she moaned. "Very considerate, which in my experience, is rare in today's world. Most guys just want to plough me, then crow to their friends about it."

"Thank you, Didi," I said quietly, maintaining my rhythm.

"That's probably why I get along better with older guys...not that you're 'old'...but rather than guys my age or younger," she whispered. "Oh shit, your cock is so good!"

"Thank you, Didi," I laughed, repeating myself.

She was putting a little more oomph into her end of the movement, generating a sharper slap with each collision. She raised up onto all fours, and became more frenzied. Her hair flew about her face.

"Fuck!" she grunted loudly, "So fucking good! God, you're gonna make me cum again!" She threw her head back, bringing her long, dark hair within range with purpose. "Pull my hair!" she hissed. "Pull my fucking hair!"

I guess there was a little cave woman left in even the most modern female, so the hair pull still had an appeal. I grabbed a handful of her glorious brunette mane, and tugged.

"Harder!" she gasped. "Fuck me harder, and pull harder!"

She was directing now, and I wanted her to get what she needed, so I did as asked, pulling her harder onto my cock using her hair as leverage.

"Yes!" she screeched. "YES! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME LIKE THAT! YES!" Her breathing ramped up suddenly, and she screamed. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again! Oh godddddddddddddddd!"

Her body twisted as her orgasm hit, and she raised up, leaning back against me, resting her head back on my shoulder. I released her hair, instead grabbing two handfuls of her beautiful breasts and holding her close. We both crashed forward onto the bed, with me landing atop her, still holding her tits, still with my cock buried up her pussy from behind. I managed to cushion the blow of my weight on her back by landing with my elbows on the mattress.

We both laid there, catching our breath, for a minute or two, with me resting on her back.

"You okay, baby?" I asked, lifting off and laying next to her, with my arm across her back. "I didn't squish you, did I?"

"A little," she breathed, "but I'll live, and it was worth it. Man, did you ever make me cum! I may smile for a week!"

"Does that mean I'll be remembered long after tonight is forgotten, like your beauty?" I laughed.

"Mmmm hmmm," she moaned softly. "Touché, smart ass!" She turned slightly to face me. "That was wonderful. Thank you."

For several minutes, we laid in silence, looking deep into each other's eyes.

Everything I had said to her was true. She was easily the most strikingly beautiful woman I'd ever met, and I wanted this to continue. While I gazed at her, she smiled.

"Remember when I said you were turning me to jelly? Well, that's the look that would do it, for real this time." She rolled onto her back, and opened her arms wide. "Let me hold you while you fuck me, baby, and then cum for me."

It was by far the best offer I'd had in a long time. I climbed aboard, into the welcoming embrace of her pussy as well as her arms. She had one hand on my shoulder, while the other softly traced the contours of my face in a gentle, loving caress that matched the look in her eyes. I knew what I was feeling, and if I was interpreting her expression correctly, I wasn't alone. I found that prospect particularly appealing.

Her pussy gripped my shaft in a warm, snug embrace every time I pulled back, then relaxed as I pushed into her, a deliciously subtle way of letting me know that she was still an active participant in this lovemaking session. I was fucking her a little firmer now, and her breasts were wobbling with each stroke, grazing their resilient fullness against my chest. I leaned down closer, feeling those perfect globes crush into me as I sought out her equally perfect lips for a few decidedly passionate kisses.

Didi's legs came up and wrapped tightly around my hips, and she spurred me in the ass with her heels, a slightly less subtle way of letting me know she wanted more...harder...faster. She moaned the same instructions into my mouth while we kissed, but I was already in action by then, fucking her more vigorously, pounding down into her juicy snatch, grinding against her clit firmly.

There are a few occasions in life, when a woman's radiant beauty cannot be contained, diluted or hidden by anything, or anyone. Being a photographer by trade, I was fortunate enough to be present at some of those moments, with my eye in the viewfinder. I had seen that radiant glow in the faces of countless brides. I had been present at several marriage proposals, and saw the embers of the flame to come be ignited. I'd even photographed a few births...not the part where mom had her feet in the stirrups, having her cunt stretched beyond belief by the emergence of a new life...rather the part just after, when the new mother held her child for the first time. No one could argue that a woman isn't at her most beautiful at these times, even if she is hot and sweaty from exertion.

There's another time, though, when a woman has that glow, and I was looking at it now. Didi was enjoying this, nearing another orgasm, virtually incandescent with emotion. For my part, I was feeling a similar way, and also proud that I could give her that luminance.

"Fuck," she hissed, "I'm going to cum, again...keep fucking me, baby!" Her eyes widened, and her jaw hung slack, until a grunt of pleasure was finally heard, along with a quivering gasp of breath.

"Didi?" I asked, plunging into her pussy a few last times, "Is Toody ready for her reward?"

"Oh yes!" she giggled. "Frost me, baby!"

I pulled out and scuttled up the bed, kneeling beside her and aiming my weapon at her chest. She cupped her boobs and held them up for me to paint, which is exactly what I was going to do in a few seconds. A final stroke, and I felt my balls send their ammo up the barrel. It was more of a shotgun than a rifle, so the target area was broad.

Ropes and globs of hot cum erupted, spraying everything within a 45 degree area. While the bulk of my considerable load did hit the two perfect, rounded globes of her tits, there was some collateral damage, as a few gobs of goo now hung like Christmas decorations from her chin, lips and hair. Apparently, my lack of accuracy wasn't a big issue, and Didi was still smiling up at me as the last drops landed.

My assistant was trying to turn out the lights, and go home for the night, but I wasn't done just yet.

"Hold it there, babe," I directed, as I scrambled for the camera one last time. These were going to be for the 'adults only' section of her portfolio, but I guess that covered most of the shots from this evening.

I took a few overall photos, showing her from the waist up, hands still supporting her breasts, covered with cum and looking very pleased with herself. Then I switched lenses, and moved in for the closeup work.

Her nipples were standing up, liberally coated with the translucent white discharge that was slowly oozing across her curves. Click, click, click.

Her fingertips scooped up some of the goo, and it dripped in long strings back to her chest. Click, click, click, click.

Now the really good stuff. I focused tight on the corner of her mouth, where her dark red lips glistened, moist and wet, the red colour glowing through the semi-transparent string of cum that laid across her skin. Click, click, click, click.

"Come on, baby," she hissed through clenched teeth. She didn't want to mess up the natural placement of the cum. "I feel like a fat kid covered with cake icing, and not allowed to lick it off! I don't know how much longer I can be patient."

"Okay, Didi. I need your help now, anyway," I laughed. "When I tell you, go ahead and lick your lips. Ready? Go."

Her lips parted slightly, and the tip of her tongue slithered out, searching for and finding the gloppy deposit. Click, click, clickity, click, click, click. I backed off and reframed, now showing her eyes and the rest of her face.

"Go for it Didi. Scoop and swallow," I said, ready to capture the action.

She didn't need to be told twice, immediately scraping up loads of cum with her fingers, before letting it drip in slimy strands into her open mouth, onto her extended tongue. Click, click, click, click, clickity, clickity, click, click! That's a wrap.

"Shower?" Didi asked, licking her fingers as she rolled out of bed. I was hot on her heels.

The warm water, and her warm kisses, made our time in the shower very enjoyable, and we probably spent longer in there than necessary to get clean. I was good with that. Didi felt great in my arms, wet or dry.

We settled into the bed together, snuggling silently in each other's arms. It had been quite a while since I had enjoyed time in this way with such a beautiful young woman, and I wasn't in any hurry to depart.

"Can we look at the images?" she asked softly. "I hope it doesn't sound vain, but I'd like to see what I look like having sex." She smiled, and kissed me gently, repeating her request. "Please?"

To be honest, I was curious, too, so I got up, and grabbed my laptop. At least we didn't need to wait for the files to transfer, as I had my camera set up to send them wirelessly direct to the attached portable hard drive, so it was just a case of browsing the thumbnails until we found one worth investigating. As it turns out, almost all of them were good, and a bit of massaging with the editing software would make a few of them great.

Didi gasped when she saw the ones of her face as she had her first orgasm, on her fingers.

"Oh my god!" she giggled, bringing her hand up to cover her eyes in a display of false modesty. "I guess you didn't have to be there to know what's happening in this one, do you? So that's my 'O' face?" She brought her gaze back to the screen. "Look at my eyes!"

"I see them," I laughed. "The windows to your soul...and you, my dear, have a very naughty soul. I like it." This seemed like a good time to taste those lips again, and I did, much to her delight. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and we shared a long, gently passionate embrace. A few minutes later, we were asleep.

***

I awoke all alone in the huge bed. Didi was nowhere to be found, but there was a note, with a business card on top of it. The card was simple and elegant : "Deirdre Hendricks, Professional Figure Model." Her agency number was on it as well, but she had written her personal cell number on it, and given it a lipstick print of approval. The note was a bit more interesting.

"Good morning, Ken. I'm sorry that I'm not there with you right now, but I have a long day of bikinis, bras, and panties ahead of me, so I let you sleep. You're very cute when you sleep, and I couldn't bring myself to wake you. We never had a chance to talk about where this is headed, and I'm not sure I can put my feelings down on paper just yet, but if you are still in town tonight, perhaps we could have that discussion then? I'd very much like to see you again. Thank you for last night."

I smiled. Oh, I'll definitely still be in town...and if I'm right, you'll be very surprised at why, I thought. It was nearly nine, and I had to be at a shoot at ten. Since an evening with Didi had filled my hard drive, no pun intended, I was going to need another one, so I dressed quickly, and hustled to the nearest electronics store.

Shopping done, I drove to the shoot, parked, and went inside. We were using this nice house, with a big pool area out back. There were plenty of people standing around, adjusting lights, and doing other tasks. I wasn't the only photographer here today, as there was one other, and at least a dozen girls, a few of whom were milling about as well, dressed, as it were, in their scanties.

"Well, hello!" I heard from behind me, and turned to see those same beautiful brown eyes looking back at me. The luscious body was clad in a very brief bikini. "My name's Deirdre Hendricks," she smiled, extending her hand in greeting, before lowering her voice.

"Have something you'd like to tell me?" Her eyes sparkled, happy to see me.

That conversation would wait until later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Please let me know your thoughts on this story, as well as if you'd like more with these two.

Oh...and cast your votes. Thanks.