Extra-Marital Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather intrigued I encouraged Julie to tell me more.

Julie gave me a knowing smile. "I didn't actually actively go looking for something, but one day I ended up at a friend's party one night while my husband was away on a business trip. I was the only unaccompanied woman there and ended up being seduced and fucked at the party. A charming guy chatted me up and later walked outside with me to get some fresh air. Well, we ended up kissing and him feeling me up. I found it really exciting having a stranger interested in me and desiring me. I didn't realize that Jill, our hostess, had noticed what was happening outside. When we came back in she subtly took me aside and told me that this guy was a fantastic fuck -- did I want her to facilitate something for me. That was the first time I realized that Jill played around, and she made it seem so natural."

"Anyway, I think she sensed that I was very uncertain (and certainly inexperienced) so she set me up to be fucked. She made sure that I had quite a bit to drink and then showed me and this guy around the new part of their house. While we were admiring the guest bedroom Jill subtly disappeared. Well this guy just seduced me right there. As I said I had been curious about trying something, and here my friend had arranged for me to get screwed, to help me get over the initial hurdle. I orgasmed more that night than I have ever before, and I knew then that I had to explore getting more sex."

"You cannot beat the thrill of having another man touch you for the first time, of getting naked with him the first time, of feeling his cock for the first time, and opening your legs to let that cock into your pussy. You must remember when you were dating and the raw erotic excitement you felt when you had sex with a new guy the first time. Well extra-marital sex is even better than that. The guys are more mature and more aware of what turns a woman on and they make the pleasure last longer."

"You must understand though that this does not exclude the pleasure of sex at home. Sex at home is comforting and loving, while sex with another man is raw thrills, excitement and eroticism. Sex at home is almost always the same, and you don't want your husband to think you are acting strange if you suggest something unusual. When you have sex with another man you can ask him to do anything, you can live out all your fantasies without any concerns. If you live out your desires elsewhere, you will be much more content with sex at home, and probably be more enthusiastic about it as well."

"Sex with your husband is making love in the true sense. Extra-marital sex is just plain lustful sexual pleasure for the sake of it."

Julie paused and took a deep breath. "Ann, I given you quite a speech! I am sorry for that but I hope that gives you some idea why so many women want and actually find sex outside of marriage. Do you understand now why I did what I did last night?"

Julie had stunned me with her blatant comments. It had my mind reeling. She had made some very logical sounding statements and I found it difficult to challenge any of her points. Besides which, with no experience of the alternative lifestyle, I could not really compare which was best or right. I responded, "It seems that you have really worked through this quite thoroughly in your mind Julie -- and obviously it makes you happy."

"So Ann, are you ready to try some extra sex? Would you like me to help you into it? You have to try it once to know what it might mean to you, and how much pleasure you get from it. If it doesn't do it for you then you don't have to do it again, but you can at least have the peace of mind that you did try what makes so many other women happy and contented."

Julie looked at me wanting answer. I felt some excitement at what Julie had described and elements of me were tempted -- but my sensible part of my brain resisted. "I just don't know Julie. I'll think about it and let you know."

Julie chuckled at me. "Come on Ann, you know that you will stay undecided for ages. I am going to take you out tonight while we are still away from home and try to set you up for your first fuck away from your husband. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!"

I felt very uncertain, but also relieved that Julie had taken the decision out of my hands. I wondered what she had in mind for that night, and already felt a little bit of a thrill at the unknown erotic prospect.

12