All Comments on 'F is for Fantasy'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sybilrosesybilrosealmost 19 years ago
Great Story and a wonderfull Idea

I think so many people have hidden fantasys that are never expressed and certainly not granted.

This story caused some flash backs of a 37 year relationship. How the wants and desires expand

and change through the years. How amazing it is

that there is always more to be discovered inside each person. How far we have come since the Kinsey report:)

Thanks Many Feathers

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
Great idea more than anything else

You already know my thoughts on the story-rewritten it would make a great how to for keeping a relationship between two people alive and vibrant. The old "Honey-do" list with a twist. Great story and I think almost as is with some rewriting it should be posted in How To on keeping relationships from going stale-great job!

DaveAMDaveAMalmost 19 years ago
Thanks

I loved that you shared 'some' of you fantasies. I hope in the future you'll share some others from the 'fantasy jar'. Thanks

MINKXMINKXalmost 19 years ago
Just gotta love...

A story that is well written and erotic...and in a single sentance suddenly has me collapsed in near hysterical laughter. I will never get that parking lot part out of my head, rolf. Gee thanks.

zanth6zanth6almost 19 years ago
Where's Milton Bradley?

What a wonderful idea. I can see it being developed into

a board game. The only question is: Where's the rest of

the story?

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Even though...

It's my own story, I just had to comment. I really appreciate not only the PC comments but the incredible feedback I'm getting on this one too.

Zanth: I tried doing a board game, but I couldn't get past the first round, once I hit "GO" <fuck> I got sidetracked. Maybe I should rethink the game.

Snap: LOL. I've had several people tell me they liked the parking lot scene. All I can say is. Well? Wouldn't you?

Dave: Happy to share my fantasies from my jar, but surely you must have some of your own. Come visit my thread!!!!

Lee: Actually my friend, I did an essay this morning. Already submitted it!

And Syb? What can I say. You ARE a fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!

rfm1rfm1almost 19 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story, seemed like real life cum true..

hongluobohongluoboalmost 19 years ago
F is an A in my book

what a wonderful warm sensuous story!! got me thinking ;)

oh gusty!!

Beam_of_liteBeam_of_litealmost 19 years ago
The Biggest Fantasy

of all is to find someone you could trust enough "to share" your fantasies with...it has taken me 50 years but finally I have..he was worth the wait.

I do have to say this was and is an extremely erotic story..but the line "glancing about me like weather radar gone wild" well I laughed so hard at the visual that I had tears running down my face...everytime I pull into a Blockbuster parking lot I laugh.

My new home will indeed have a fantasy jar

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES YES

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO OPEN UP TO YOUR PARTNER.

SexuallyfreeSexuallyfreeabout 15 years ago
Ah1

To be able to trust someone enough to realize all of your deepest, darkest fantasies is, in fact, a fantasy come true. Nice work! I love this idea.

SexuallyfreeSexuallyfreeabout 15 years ago
Ah1

To be able to trust someone enough to realize all of your deepest, darkest fantasies is, in fact, a fantasy come true. Nice work! I love this idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a load of bollocks

fuck slut whore will never be content with one cock and will always want more than the man does....time to kick the slut out in to the gutter where all cheating bitches belong...may they get infested with AID's and STI's and infect everyone they cheat with....scum.....

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
I LOVED IT

MORAL OF THE STORY? MAKE SURE FRIEND DOESN'T HAVE A MUCH BIGGER COCK THAN YOURS. CAROL RUN OFF WITH LARRY AND LIVE HAPILLY EVER AFTER! lol

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

The keys to a good marriage: respect, trust, communication, great sex and of course love! Another well thought out and written story. I look forward to more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous