F is for Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

She had opened the door, perhaps only a crack, but she'd opened it. My dilemma then was this, what could I do in order to meet/satisfy this particular fantasy, without going too far, too quickly? How could I make it something that 'pushed' the envelope so to speak, and still keep her comfortable, safe and secure in such a setting, as well as aroused.

It was one I would need to think a great deal about before implementing. But my previous vow to myself, as well as to her, held true in both cases.

As it turned out, the answer presented itself quite unexpectedly. A dear friend of mine who lived out of state had called to say he was coming into town over the weekend to visit his parents. And though it was only to be a very short visit, he was in hopes we could at least have one evening together. Carol had never met Larry. Though she had heard me speak of him. I smiled inwardly. To begin with, I would first call Larry and inform him I would do him one better, and that I'd promise him an evening worthwhile as long as he was willing to go along with whatever I told him. I knew Larry, and I knew that he would. Secondly, I told him that his visit would be our secret, I wouldn't tell Carol he was coming, and then proceeded to tell him just exactly what it was I wanted him to do.

Friday then was the planned evening. And as such, I did prepare Carol for it so far as this was one of 'her' fantasy nights, though I didn't elaborate as to which fantasy it was, or what for that matter was all involved. I had purchased for her a very tight form-fitting black satin gown that clung to her tits like paint, her erect nipples along with every delicious little bump that there was, pressing excitedly against the thin shinny material. It was short, with a pair of matching black panties that peeked invitingly just beneath the hem. She looked beautiful wearing it.

"Now what?" she giggled excitedly as she did a cute pirouette for me in front of the mirror after having put it on.

"Now comes the trust part," I told her. "Get up onto the bed."

Somewhat nervously, she did. But I could see by those rock-hard nipples, she was also excited as hell. "Now what?" she asked once again.

"Now, I blindfold you my love. I don't want you to see what is going on, only to know and feel it. I am not tying your arms or legs up or anything like that, only the blindfold. But I am asking you, to trust me too, and in doing so, keeping it on though tempted you might be to remove it. Agreed?'

"Yes," she stammered, "agreed."

Having put the blindfold on her, I told her then that I would do things, and sometimes ask her to do things herself. Whatever I did or said, I wanted her to do without question. "Are you willing to do that for me?" I asked.

This time she merely nodded her head, I could see she was excited though extremely nervous too. But the fact she had already agreed to everything so far told me that she was at least willing to let this play out and see where it went.

"Good! Now then, I want you to begin by rubbing your hands all over your body, caressing it, feeling it...feeling the softness of the material pressing against it. I want you to continue doing this until I return, which won't be long."

Though curious, she began doing what I had asked of her. Even as I stood briefly in the doorway watching as Carol gently ran her hands up and down her gown, softly passing them over her breasts, as well as down near her mound, I found myself becoming highly aroused as well. I turned then, heading downstairs where I met Larry at the sliding glass door where I'd asked him to be expecting me. Quietly, we made our way back upstairs to the bedroom where Carol continued to caress herself, her breaths coming a bit more rapidly now. I signaled to Larry to quietly take a seat, which he did as I returned to the side of the bed.

"Ok baby," I told her, now it is my turn to caress you," I began. "But there is something you need to know as I begin to do that." It was the point of no return here. I would know in a second if that envelope had indeed been pushed too far, or if as she'd 'hinted' at least, she was willing to allow herself to 'explore'.

I began to caress her breasts, running the tips of my fingers over her hard extended nipples, still pressing sensually through the material. I had done so, in the hopes that the sudden additional stimulation would be the deciding factor...in my favor. She moaned.

"As I stand here, caressing you, touching you, exploring you, which I will continue to do, and then have you do sometimes yourself for me, you need to know that we, meaning you and I, are not alone here."

She did tense up slightly. I saw her hands suddenly grip the covers of the sheet beneath her, just as grateful when they relaxed. But more importantly, she spoke not a word, which in this case, I took as a very good sign. I quickly gave Larry a silent 'thumbs up' meaning that most likely his drive over wouldn't be a wasted one after all.

More relaxed now myself, I became bolder in both my own actions, as well as my words.

"Thank you for trusting me honey," I soothed. "And just so you know, I will continue to be honest with you, I will tell you what is going on, and what if anything else is to happen." I let that thought sink in a little before continuing, just in case there was any added hesitation or concern on her part from my comment. Again she continued to lie there suddenly, giving me the affirmation I had hoped for.

I reached up, pulling the tiny straps off her shoulders, slowly peeling her like a banana as the slinky black gown came away revealing first one magnificent breast, and then the other. Larry moaned, which was ok, as the secret of his being there had been revealed. The sound of another man's voice, even if it wasn't words however still seemed to startle her, and for a moment I thought she might sit up, removing the blindfold, but she didn't.

I began to suckle one of her extended nipples, still running the tip of my finger in gentle circles upon the other. I heard the catch in her breath, which I was most familiar with, and smiled. She was becoming even more excited than she had been!

"Just so you know honey," I began describing. "He is now stroking his hard erect cock while watching us, watching you." I had given Larry permission to do whatever he wanted to pleasure himself, ensuring him that once we were both sure that Carol wouldn't bolt from the bed, he was welcome to then do whatever he pleased...to himself. Anything else would have to be carefully approved before hand, and that unless it was, under NO circumstances was he to attempt to do anything else. But I also knew Larry, and new that Larry was currently having the time of his life as well.

"Now, suck me baby. Suck my cock, and show your secret voyeur just how much you love doing it."

Much to my delight and pleasure, she did so.

I could tell by the way Carol enthusiastically went about doing it that she as hot...very, very hot! Had she been the least little bit intimidated, even shy, which without the help of the blindfold I am sure she would have been, she wouldn't be so expertly sucking me as the way she was now. If anything, it was to show our 'friend' just how good she really was, and just how good she enjoyed sucking me.

"Oh fuck baby," I moaned pleasurably, fighting hard to control my own wits as I glanced over briefly towards Larry who sat smiling like a Cheshire cat. And interestingly enough, I was now getting off on his getting off watching us.

I am also relatively sure it was the sound of Larry masturbating that had something to do with Carol's rapid rise in sexual desire. The sound of him as he sat there jerking off had had a noticeable affect as Carol began pawing me, almost hungrily.

"Ok baby...now I want you to touch yourself. I want you to open your legs as far a part as you can and begin finger-fucking your cunt!"

She hesitated only briefly, and then did as I had asked her to do. Had she not been as aroused as she was, there would have been NO FUCKING WAY I could have convinced her to do this, not with someone else in the room anyway.

Larry stood, approaching the bed. For a brief second, Carol began to close her legs until I placed my hands upon them, though gently, keeping them a part. "No baby, it's ok. We're just enjoying, please...continue while we both watch."

Carol spoke, surprising us both then. "Only if you play with yourselves as well," she told us. "I want to hear it, I want to hear you doing it!" she asked.

Now we were BOTH grinning like Cheshire cats!

Leaking like sieves, the sounds as Larry played with his prick, and I with mine, only further helped to escalate Carol's wanton horniness! Now touching herself with abandon, striving for what I knew would be the first of several orgasms, I reached down and once again began fingering her breast. Her nipple miraculously growing even harder if that was possible.

"Keep playing with yourself, both of you!" she added quickly. "I like hearing it," she admittedly wantonly. One hand on my prick, the other still on her breast, I teased us both, enjoying the sensation, enjoying the openly uninhibited show that Carol was now vulnerably putting on for us both.

"Can he...can he play with your other breast?" I dared ask, surprising Larry as well as myself. But I figured "why not?" as Carol knew part of this trust issue was that she as in full and total control. She did think for a moment or so before answering, and then did so with a tentative yes, but it had been a 'yes'!

Larry now played with one lovely breast, while I played with the other. This continued on for some time until it became obvious that Carol was rapidly approaching orgasm. "I want to see you," she spoke suddenly. "I want to be watching you...both, while I cum!"

"Then take it off baby," I told her. "But no questions, not until after at least," I asked of her.

Now shyly, she finally removed the blindfold, taking a moment to make this still somewhat bit of fantasy a bit more real as she looked for the first time into the face of a man she had never met. Not wanting to lose the "edge" I placed the tip of my prick against her clit and began rubbing it. Almost immediately she sighed, ecstasy and excitement taking over again. There would be time for questions, and answers later.

"Oh fuck!" she purred. But I noticed that she hadn't taken her eyes of my friends hard erect cock as he continued to stand there beside her, his balls swinging happily, his love-muscle being stroked by it's owner, expertly, and pleasurably with that wet slippery sound of his precum that Carol so loved hearing.

"Fuck me! But don't cum in me!" she admonished, when you're ready...let it shoot on me so I can watch it! Stand over me, above me...spray me with your cream!"

Carol's first orgasm was quick and intense, but she was far from finished. I felt the semen begin to rise up the length of my shaft, pulling out then to stand above her on the bed just as she had asked me to do. As I stood there watching her, watching me, watching Larry, she went back to strumming her clit, that same pleasured look still lingering on the surface, the second of her orgasms already beginning to seize her even as I felt the first powerful spurt of my jisim explode from the tip of my cock and begin to rain down on her in thick streamers of flying rich spunk.

As I came, I could hear Larry, hear the sound of his pained voice as he hovered on the brink. Carol glanced in his direction, the throes of her own climax already beginning to wash over her. "Yes!" she said simply, "Yes!"

Surprised, I grinned as the first spray of his cock juice bathed her magnificent breasts, just as I had so openly and honestly told her in one of my own, though rather more major fantasies.

#

As we sat sharing coffee together the following morning, I found myself still grinning, though felt it was only fair to ask. The rest of the evening had come to a close shortly after both Larry and I had spurted fountains of cream all over Carol's breasts, and much of my own against her pussy while she continued masturbating until reaching a third thunderous orgasm. Once redressed and collected, I finally introduced her to my friend Larry, making her even more at ease with the certain knowledge I hadn't merely picked up some stranger from in off the street.

"That counts then?" I said laughing.

"Of course it does!" she stated. "Just because it started out as my fantasy, and ended up as one of yours, doesn't mean it doesn't count!"

"Damn!" I retorted, trying to come up with some sort of reasoning, but truth was, there really wasn't any. Just because I wasn't prepared for it when it happened, didn't mean that wasn't a part of circumstance or one of those rare perfect moments that come along.

This one had, though it had taken me...taken us both by surprise. To be honest, I thought that perhaps it might remain one of those that remained a fantasy, nothing more than that, and would never be removed from the jar. Just goes to show, anything and everything is possible.

#

We've continued to enjoy our fantasy jar. Sometimes they are simple things, much like that initial bubble bath. Sometimes they are complex and take a great deal of preparation or planning. It doesn't matter which type they are, they are always enjoyable and exciting beyond words.

The jar is never empty, though we continue to fulfill one another's desires continually. Oh sure, there are some now that reside within the jar, that might just remain there. Who knows, maybe...maybe not. What's interesting, is that both Carol and I feel comfortable enough to express our hearts desires, regardless. Without judgment, without recrimination or reproach. Even if something remains nothing more than fantasy, to have shared those thoughts and feelings with someone you care about, is a fantasy in and of itself.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
12