Falling for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afternoon, after we had explored the ship and achieved a slight sense of where the multitude of facilities was located, I went for an afternoon snooze. As I lay on the bed, I had an overall split sense that the family cruise was going to turn into a wild party, although there was no sign of it yet, or it was going to develop into a family disaster.

We met for drinks and then had dinner. After dinner was a very professional concert. The men talked about playing poker. I thought, with a wave of pleasure about strip poker for a just moment, but the men seemed adamant it was going to be a guy thing. Jim came up with the cards and we soon found ourselves in my sitting area.

Drinks were ordered and two smoked cigars. I opened the outside door and soon started to feel sick, but hung in playing poorly and loosing money. Jim then left for no discernable reason other than he was feeling tired. I wondered if he was also feeling nauseous.

The game ranged on until almost one in the morning. I was feeling tired and asked if we could end. The guys seemed reluctant to end and suggested I took some air on the balcony. I thought this was good idea. The air was warm but fresh.

I leaned over the rail. The other guys followed me out, "Nice night for a swim," one of them said. Then they all said, together, "We know." The backs of my trouser legs were lifted pulling my legs outward from the rail and my head and torso were then pushed out away from the side of the ship. "This is from all of us," as they all heaved.

I did not know it took so long to fall eight stories. I did not know I would have such clarity of memory.

"I'll be with you in a few minutes, Sue"

I smiled.