All Comments on 'Falling In'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980almost 15 years ago
yow!

What a lovely sexy treasure I discovered this morning! Nice description and setting, exquisite pacing, and a lovely outcome. Thank you so much!

~Tori

peachesmelbapeachesmelbaalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely perfect

can hardly wait for October!

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 15 years ago
Gorgeous story!

Affectionate, believable, and steaming hot! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

It was really rather romantic. I hope you continue this story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Angel, That was Unbelievable (in a good way)

Enjoyed it immensely, beautiful work

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
excellent writing and story

I was hoping that he would change his mind and not leave. Instead of coming back in October, he stays and takes her properly in a hotel room, and then finds a way to stay with her.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 14 years ago
Wonderful -

I have read a lot of trans-generational sexual encounters. None handled as well as this one.

redbird81redbird81over 14 years ago
Excellent!!

Angel, that was wonderful!! So hot, but with feeling! Thanks

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
A Woodsy in the Rain

What a deliciously hot and sexy romp in the woods, despite the chilly rain! A mature lover knows stuff worth experiencing -- as our heroine finds out. The writing style is just right, and the fun of proper sensuality is well presented. But they do manage only two varieties of sexual experience, so we are going to need October -- and beyond. This could get to be a long-term exploration of all the varieties of orgastic joy. Thanks, Angel! (As I've said to more than one loving damsel.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

AMAZING!

Loved every word of it!

I hope there's a continuation of it!

I gotta say I'm very much looking forward to whatever would happen next!

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
GREAT STORY LINE!!!

Good writing, good pace, and a good story line with lots of heart and real enotion that the reader can feel. You really should write a follow-up to this magnificent story.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Each time I read one of Angel's stories . . .

I am reminded why she is on my favorite authors list. This was another well-written, romantic and sexy story . . . something I've come to expect from this wonderful writer.

JBroadrunnerJBroadrunneralmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

What a memorable story and so sexy and intriguing . Keep up the good work.

Yours,

JB

gcswap@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

It is so wonderful and refreshing to read a story of a May to December romance from a woman's point of view and introspection. I shall endeavor to read more of them.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'd like a little bit more of that, love.

Dearest angel,

Sweetie, you can write! This is one of your very best stories. I found both characters, Jamie and Charlotte, especially charismatic. Please write another chapter!

TheDreamGirlTheDreamGirlabout 5 years ago
Feel free to quit your day job!

If you're not writing professionally as yet, you should seriously consider doing so! This story was amazing! To be fair, not only can I relate to Charlotte on a very personal level, but you just described a fantasy I didn't know I had. That being said - and I say this as an avid reader and writer myself - you are exceptionally talented and I would buy any book you wrote. Especially if they were to centre around more characters like these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow...

glad i found you... thank you very much.

CanadianMCanadianMover 1 year ago

Beautifully crafted story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome. Where's October's tryst

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really wish it went on bit more we don’t know how it ends

DessertmanDessertman9 months ago

Age differences are no barrier to love.

We haven't met in person yet, but 3 years ago I met a woman on the internet who is 23 years younger than me, she was 58, I was 81. We hit it off immediately and within 6 weeks we knew we wanted to be together. First COVID and then her work has prevented her from travelling, but we hope to meet before the end of the year.

Thank goodness for email and international phone calls!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

She should never let him go!

5

daveylock8daveylock8about 1 month ago

Super sexy. I need to learn to write like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous