All Comments on 'Family Affair Ch. 01'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"Being that my style has mostly been slow burn with a lot of conflict fitting for committing such a taboo act, I found it implausible even in a category known for implausible."

...and you were right.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
Awesome

Damn right I'm excited for this series. Lovecraft is about to show these fools how it's done. Awesome start

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

I’ve read a number of stories like this and unfortunately the genre seems to require that the one not involved in the shenanigans has been having similar thoughts and within a couple of paragraphs he or she is roggering everyone in sight, it’s all just too fast. You said in your preamble that many of your stories contain an element of conflict, and as this appears to be the start of a series maybe the poor kid shows absolutely no interest in playing their games. Causing frustration and perhaps anger at his lack of cooperation, you’ve still got the rest of the family shagging each other so that keeps the die hard taboo hunters happily reading on, but the conflict of them trying to seduce an unwilling son/brother could take this series to a whole new (and better) level.

The irony that the family would consider him a disappointment and an outcast because he has moral fibre and refuses to partake, would make this so much more than just another incest series, getting some real drama with a ‘will he won’t he’ sort of theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice start

The build up is very important in a series, and your's is quite good. The characters are fun which makes it more appealing. The sex was hot and nicely descriptive. I do enjoy full family stories so I'm looking forward to reading more on this one.

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesalmost 4 years ago
Different, but intriguing

Always a treat to see something new from you which is kind of rare these days. Very different from your usual work., Not just because its a new topic-and that's good to see you still trying for new after all these years-but unlike most of your slow building stories, this one jumped right into the action, which was damn hot. Larry is a lucky man, and Haley is a hot little minx, isn't she?

Even the length being only two pages is jarringly different from your usual story length. I'm interested in more of his tradition, you were a little vague and it seems at the moment a little hard to take seriously. That's where the brevity of the chapter caught me, usually we'd get the full story, but I have a feeling you''ll deliver it, and maybe the shorter chapter is a new style you're playing with.

Al always its all good, LC and it would be great to see you posting more frequently.

Iceman79Iceman79almost 4 years ago

A good start but I'm hoping the next chapters a longer

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Whenever I see an LC68 story, I know that it's going to make my day. Glad to see you back! Loved the opening chapter and the promise of future chapters! I agree that this chapter was short by your standards but I'm confident that future chapters will be longer! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shenanigans

It appears that a magic incest spell is at work. Those witch bitches are always pulling pranks on people!

FyreHeartFyreHeartalmost 4 years ago

Shorter than your norm, but for being outside your normal realm of writing it's understandable. Great start and look forward to seeing where you take it from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovecraft

I’ve always loved your stories, but this one seemed very juvenile. I’m sorry for the criticism, but not your finest work.

dirkdreezydirkdreezyalmost 4 years ago
This isn't it

Too much "mommy" "daddy" "daughter" "good girl" talk. Repeated emphasis sounds cheesy and takes away from the sex.

We get it: They're related.

And in a family so calculated about hiding their indiscretions from underage members and working around each other's schedules, it seems you rushed the mom's inclusion for the sake of a threesome.

We've seen you develop better plots. You've set the bar higher for yourself. We appreciate the new content but not at the sacrifice of quality. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Punctuating Conversations

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark. You wrote Rachel's as if it was a dialogue and not a monologue.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

Very nice. And, I happen to be a fan of 'whole-family' stories. I don't know why, but they really trip my trigger. :)

christi11christi11almost 4 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you! I like how you made it a kind of... mythical/magical family thing.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Great Start

I wish I could give it more stars. I like where it's going and can't wait to see how Randy is seduced, hopefully you won't make it to crowded with relatives. Maybe Randy will be reluctant.

nicho1855nicho1855almost 4 years ago
Great.

LC, what a pleasant surprise to see you still posting on Lit. I was looking forward to a nice long read while in lockdown, only to find the story was 2 pages, instead of the usual 20 or so that they normally run to. I honestly think your longer stories work better than the short ones. However, I still think you are one of the best authors on this site. The Grammer Nazis are proof of that as they only seem to crawl out of the woodwork when someone posts a quality story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Right to the action! Right on!

RobNallyRobNallyalmost 4 years ago
Whole Family

When I think of a whole family in on the gig I think about the Brady Bunch. Imagine being the brother and all that pussy around, that would be kinda fun.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 4 years ago
Great Start

Enjoyed this chapter even though at 2 pages quite short for a LC68 chapter and for my interest. However as one would expect the characters are developed nicely and any initial doubts are swept away in the loving narrative which kept my interest throughout. Well done.

Certainly there are only so many storyline and plots that can be developed but this is a free site with authors contributing freely. It's very easy to criticise but better to make constructive comments and help where possible. I only wish I had the imagination and the skills to write like LC68 and many other authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOT: Haley's tits were on the small side, but perky, firm, and looked just right on her slender form.

INSTEAD: Haley's tits were on the small side, AND perky, firm, and looked just right on her slender form.

I LOVE little tits, they are ALWAYS so sensitive that the woman can cum, just from the attention her nipples are getting.

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
a running start

and an abrupt ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just Fantastic!

- and completely satisfying just as you told it. I.ve come back to some of your earlier stories that I had miss3ed in years passed, and restarted here. Looking forward to the continuation story, and Thanx for the Read1

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

OK... sooo this story should be stored in the spank bank folder... Right?

Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOT--Haley's tits were on the small side, but perky, firm, and looked just right on her slender form.

It should read--Haley's tits were on the small side, and perky, firm, and looked just right on her slender form.

Small, and smallish tits are a plus. The but makes it sound like her small tits are undesirable, and that is BULL SHIT. Small tits are a fantastic turn on for me.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Pervert, pervert, pervert!! And, I love it, such a good start to what looks to be a fun family story!

Now, on to Chapter 2!

Lust4SureLust4Sureabout 2 years ago

Your own introduction about jumping into an 'Incest Fantasy," did not even begin to tell the whole story. Funny, I knew a family as your story describes. Though I'm starting to see the effort you've put into this small run of three chapters, I'm wondering if you shouldn't add many more. Your writing style leaves you with those options I think. I am looking forward to reading many more of your writings.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story,would love to have been in that family,so much love for each other

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Thought it was great. Look forward to the next one

MCRider2525MCRider252510 months ago

Awesome! So much fun! Great work, thank you!

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

Enjoyed it and looking forward to the continuation. Fuckin’ hot family.

shadowolf1shadowolf15 months ago
wow

wish i had a family like that when i turned 18....would have forgone my enlistment for that....i know my mom came to my room one night totally nude...she had the light on to tell me of a phone call that i should not have taken...she did not bother to cover up..damn what a sight...never got the chance to be alone with her after that...step daddy was around to much

olblueyesolblueyes26 days ago

sooo nasty, love it,very erotic..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES