Family Garden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her appreciatively from the time she entered his office and walked seductively across the room to him. He blatantly looked down her blouse ogling her cleavage as she smiled pleasantly at him until his eyes rose back up to meet her gaze, and then after they had both enjoyed the performance, she turned to leave while he watched her ass bounce and jiggle in wonderfully mesmerizing way that had him almost forgetting what he was doing!

She smiled secretively to herself. Another successful battle of the sexes. Teasing. Flirting. Always leaving the men in her domain feeling nourished but never sated. She wanted them happy that she was there tending to their needs, and always eager to be in her presence again. This was her battlefield, and she was a consummate professional, exceeding at every task she was assigned, making herself irreplaceable. She had too, this office was full of women younger than her serving three male lawyers. Women that were willing to do anything...anything...to insure their place and growth at the firm. She on the other hand was a married woman, nearly twice the age of most of these girls, and she had a nearly fully grown child. The least she could do was give Donald, Randal, and Leon a little show of her aesthetic value by dressing a little professionally sexy.

"Wait a second Charlene," He called, his hand on the phone so the person on the other end couldn't hear.

Turning around with a sensual smile, she walked back to him as sexily as she could and stood there as beautiful as a Grecian statue. She was beginning to feel nervous when the call took another ten minutes as he admired her figure before finally hanging up and taking a breath. Standing up, he walked around his desk and slipped a hand around her waist as he directed her towards the couch. As he guided her, he let his hand slip down to her ass and squeezed before motioning for her to sit on the couch while he closed and locked the door.

Beginning to feel nervous that she had taken her flirting too far when he came back, she let out a soft sigh of relief when he sat in a chair directly opposite of her where he had a clear view up her mid-thigh length skirt and straight at her black lace g-string panties should she uncross and spread her legs, "I have reviewed your request for a raise Charlene. By way of review, it's been ten years since you started working for Gorden, Dole, and Smit?"

"Yes sir." She confirmed.

"So, why now? If I may ask," He asked with a frustrated frown when she didn't uncross her legs and show her panties to him.

"Sir?" She asked, as he stood up and came around the coffee table to sit on the couch right beside her.

"Why now?" He asked again as he twisted to look her straight in the breasts, "You have been here for ten years. You have gotten pay increases every year. You're seemingly happy with what you make, but the pay raise you are asking for now is pretty substantial. So, why now?"

"Well sir, times change and quite honestly I am worth that much to you. You have five other paralegals and I do as much work as any three of them." She answered, her demeanor cool and professional.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked, a contemplative look on his face as he finally raised his eyes to hers.

"Yes sir, I am," She said firmly as she leaned forward to get up, "I have tracked all of the Associates performance including myself, as well as the Partners, I can produce them if you wish."

Slyly placing his hand on her knee to reassure her that she didn't need to move, she ignored the obviously too familiar touch and with a calculated smirk uncrossed her legs and spread her thighs apart, inviting him to slip his hands deeper between her thighs if it would get her the raise she wanted!

Patting her thigh instead, he purred, "There is no need. I've seen your charts and compared them against mine. Your job performance, service skills, and aesthetic quality are all exceptional. In my opinion, you are very much worth the raise you have proposed and more. So, I have a counter offer for you."

She looked down at his hand softly rubbing her soft taupe-brown inner thigh, and decided it was a good time to be quiet and hear the counter offer.

"Okay," She purred seductively, "What's your proposal?"

Grinning pedatorially, he leaned in toward her as she held her breath expecting a kiss, "Ahhhhh," she gasped and jumped!

Reaching over her with the hand that had been on her thigh to retrieve a hidden briefcase at the side of the couch, Donald slid his other hand up her dress. Gasping, she grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up to her hips and leaned back. Tilting her pussy, she spread her thighs open just as he pushed her g-string aside and delved his fingers inside her!

"Haaa," She exhaled explosively as Donald pushed two fingers all the way inside her nonchalantly as she looked away pretending she couldn't feel his fat fingers deep inside her hot wet honey pot scraping out her nectar!

It took several seconds for him to drag the briefcase out and pull his hand out of her, leaving her breathless and wanting more before he placed the attaché case on the coffee table. Sitting back, he calmly licked her honey glazing off his fingers.

Panting hard, she watched him enjoy her juices as she closed her mouth and tried to compose herself. He smiled at her and put his hand on her thigh again and slid it down until hand was resting on her wet pussy. Unconsciously she rocked her hips so he could push inside her again if he wanted to. With a wink, he pulled his hand away and opened the briefcase, retrieved a very thick file, and closed it again. He set the folder on top of the case and let his hands hover over it while his fingers tapped it almost...nervously.

She knew every file in the office, and she had never seen this one. Marveling at what could be in the file that made him so nervous, she licked her lips in anticipation, after all, he had just finger fucked her pussy. He just sexually assaulted an employee if she were the type to pursue that, but instead he was nervous about the file?!

Licking his lips, he opened the folder and started the proposal, "First, before we start, you must sign this non-disclosure agreement."

Pulling out the top form, he handed it to her as she gave him a confused, questioning look, "Sign here saying that you will never speak of this offer to anyone, whether you accept it or not. Breaking the non-disclosure will result in immediate dismissal and a possible civil suit at our discretion."

Looking into his eyes, she couldn't fathom a reason for a non-disclosure on a counter offer, and yet, she was so curious at what it could be she signed it and handed it back without a second thought.

"Good," He purred as he pulled out the rest of the contract, "We will not only meet the wage increase that you have asked for but we will also increase it another twenty-five percent thereby making you one of the highest earning Executive Assistant in town. In addition, we will fund a full scholarship to Washington State University to get your law degree pending your passing the LSATs. Paralleling your schooling, you will also work for us for the three years the degree takes to get and an additional seven years before you can consider leaving to compete in anyway."

Panting heavily, she started hyperventilating. She felt hot. Sweaty. Aroused. Nauseous. She couldn't breathe. Trying to compose herself, Charlene started to smooth out nonexistent wrinkles on her dress, and remembered it was up around her waist, her black lace g-string were pulled aside, and her pussy was completely exposed. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, realizing panicking was silly, a little smile turned up the corners of her rosebud mouth and she was about to say that she accepted when Donald stopped her...

"Wait, there's more," He interrupted, his tone and demeanor serious, "All of this is contingent on you being willing to completely dedicate yourself to the Partners every need...for the greater good of the firm."

"I...don't understand," She whispered in confusion, "I've already shown my dedication to this firm, and my willingness to go above and beyond to serve your every need." She finished with a glance down at her exposed thighs and pussy.

Donald's smile turned perverted as he ogled her breasts and growled, "This new professional commitment requires you to make yourself available to the Partners every sexual need any time we want, anywhere we want, for the next ten years you're under contract."

She must have looked as stunned as she felt, because he cleared his throat before continuing, "Think about it, this is a large pay raise, and a nearly hundred thousand dollar education we are offering you. How many times would you sleep with me for a hundred grand, two hundred, three? Because, with that degree you will make much more than that. So, for a quarter of a million dollars plus future earnings potential, would you be willing to do anything we want at any time no questions asked?"

Charlene felt a fire in her cheeks and ice in her stomach. The thought intrigued her, and revolted her. Her first inclination was to slap Donald across the face, throw the contract across his office and run, but her pussy was already hot and wet for the taboo and the money was sorely needed. The question was, what was her price to become an executive prostitute? And, what was the price of her fidelity?

With all the control she could muster, she stood up, pulled her skirt over her ass and down her thighs before asking, "Can I think about the offer?"

"Yes, of course, I will be here when you accept it," He answered with an arrogant smirk on his arrogant face.

Damn him!

He knew he had a tempting offer. He knew she was driven. He also knew she was more than willing to use her physical assets as part of her tradecraft to enhance her value.

Sex.

It was only a physical thing, right?

Primal. Animalistic. A man's carnal need to give his seed to as many young fertile females as possible, and a female's need to be bred by as many of the dominant males of the species as she can so as to produce the best, strongest offspring she can. It was Jason that was the conundrum, am I loyal... will I be... faithful?

I have been for twenty-four years. Isn't that long enough? So, will I sell myself to them?

Donald continued his voice very grim, "Remember, this offer expires if you mention this to anyone, even your husband, and per the non-disclosure you will be fired."

She nodded that she understood as he stood up and walked her to the door, again with his hand on her ass, and opened it for her. Walking to her desk she saw that she had a message on her phone and picked it up. Keying around until she brought up her text messages she read, "Jim is bankrupt and closing shop, I just lost my job today. Cheers! -- Love Jason"

Sighing, she set her phone down on the desk and looked at it for several minutes. Their mortgage, utilities, almost everything was paid for with Jason's income. Hers was the play and the extras money. Jim's construction company wasn't the first to go bankrupt and wouldn't be the last. Jason wasn't going to be getting a new job anytime soon. So the question was, how much would they lose before he did?

The cars? The house? Everything?

Her mind made up, she walked back into Donald's office, closed the door and announced, "I accept the firm's counter offer with the following amendments. You said, "one hundred, two hundred, three hundred thousand this would bring me." If I am going to sell myself to you as a prostitute; first, on top of the raise and the hundred thousand dollar scholarship I want another hundred thousand up front since I am at the greatest risk of contracting a venereal disease from you three or pregnancy. Second, I also want a pregnancy clause stating that I may opt out of the contract and keep all money paid to that date. Third, my new wages now only reflect my excellence as an Executive Assistant, not my new role as an Executive Prostitute, as such I want an annual salary of a hundred thousand dollars."

Donald sat back in his chair, his eyebrows crawling upward as he stared at her.

She steeled herself to wait for his answer without backing down, 'I will get this, or what? I need this now! I will do it without the extra money or pregnancy clause and accept whatever they are willing to pay me, but then, isn't this their counter offer. They initiated this, not me. No! I must stand my ground. Because now...they know...I'm for sale! I must make what they want...my body...worth it for me to sell!'

Seconds dragged out like minutes with her standing there naked in front of him, shifting her weight from one leg to the other, thrusting her hips out sexily as she tapped her fingers on her crossed arms. He stared at her cleavage bulging out of her bra and followed her hips every time she shifted her weight. She was about to cave in when an idea struck her and she quickly pulled her blouse off, unhooked and shrugged off her bra, and unclipped and pushed her skirt and g-string over her hips and down her thighs until they fell to the floor. She smiled cattily and turned in a slow circle as she purred, "This is what you want, isn't it? Well, you can have it just as soon as I get what I want!"

He drank in the view of her naked body, and swallowed audibly before pulling out more paperwork and added it to the file on top of the briefcase, "You drive a hard bargain Mrs. Galdren, but you have it. Well, at least the money you want, that is. Tomorrow set up an account in your name only at this bank."

Pulling a sheet of paper out, he pushed it across the desk to her as he continued, "The firm is going to create a trust funded with one million, one hundred thousand dollars. It will pay out over the next ten years, as direct deposit, to your account for the life of the contract. In good faith, three-elevenths will be deposited immediately as a retainer, for tuition, and as insurance. The retainer is your first year's salary in advance, while the insurance is your last year's salary, and will also be your severance package should you become pregnant."

"Wait! What," She guffawed, her breasts bouncing expressively as she uncrossed her arms and shifted her weight again as she put her hands on her hips, "But, what if I do become pregnant? You want to fuck me, right? You're paying to fuck me! You're not paying me to be your fucking breeding stock!"

"Do you really think we would pay you over a million dollars just to fuck you," He asked, "If we simply wanted to fuck, we have five other female associates that are younger than you, and more willing. But, I didn't approach them with this offer because we want something special, and we want it from you!"

"What is it you want from me," She asked breathily, knowing she would do it no matter what it was.

"We want a game," He answered with a sudden smile, "Think of it as a hunt. Like a fox and the hounds, and you my dear are the fox! However, instead of chasing you down and eating you, we will be looking for fun and interesting ways to fuck you. We will be looking to see what you will do and how you will keep this new life from your husband. Finally, our ultimate goal is to impregnate you..."

Her mouth dropped and hung open in shock.

Smiling triumphantly, Donald pushed his seat back and walked around his desk so that he was standing in front of her as he continued, "So, to incentivize you to not let us get you pregnant there are severe consequences built into the contract..."

"And those are," She asked in a panicked whisper.

Poking a finger into her chest, he answered, "One, we consider pregnancy to be your responsibility, not ours. If you don't want to get pregnant, then use the diaphragm your doctor fitted you with. However, you are prohibited from using chemical contraceptives, getting your tubes tied, or a hysterectomy."

"But," She gasped, "My diaphragm has been expired for years!"

Placing his whole palm on her sternum before moving to cup the undercurve of her left breast, she inhaled shakily as a chill ran through her as he ran his thumb across her nipple. With a half laugh, he placed his left hand on her lower belly just above her pubic mound and whispered, "Exactly! We want a better than point-zero-one percent chance of impregnating you. So, you also can not get a new diaphragm. However, should you become pregnant, you will have thirty working days to come up with a contractual amendment that will satisfy us before you're terminated."

Her breath caught in her throat when he slid his hand from her breast down and around her waist, and pulled her close as his other hand combed through her ebony pubes and smooth hairless pussy-lips before slipping his fingers between her wet labia, "However, if you serve the full ten years of the contract without getting pregnant, you will have earned every penny in the trust fund. However, I will tell you that there is a hidden 'Clause' in your contract. Don't worry you won't find it here in this file or briefcase, but if you manage to activate it, then we will multiply your trust by five."

So, they already foresaw her counter offer and expected it. They were stacking the deck to impregnate her, but if she did she would be penalized. Then there was this mysterious 'Clause' that multiplied the one-million one-hundred thousand she would yearn to five-million five-hundred thousand if she could figure out what it was.

"Yes sir," She whispered with a nod, steeling herself against her own heart that immediately started lashing her with guilt for betraying Jason as soon as she walked back into Donald's office and said she accepted the offer. Looking into his dark brown eyes only inches from hers, feeling his breath on her lips, she thought to herself, 'I sell myself for my family.'

Stepping back, Donald took her hand and led her to sit down on the couch and gave her a pin, "Don't bother putting your clothes back on, but do sign the contract, and then we will go from there..."

Nodding, she fought a sudden feeling of nausea and wanting to throw-up as she started thumbing through the paperwork, looking for the red markers that would show her where to sign...

——(!)——

The office was closed by the time she finished signing her body over to Gorden, Dole and Smit for the next ten years. If she was lucky, they would pass by quickly and Jason would never know what she was doing to make her millions. Standing up and stretching, she walked over to Donald's desk wearing only her black five inch heels, and handed him the folder with the contract in it. Taking it, he pulled out a drawer with a safe in it and placed it inside.

"Now, time to evaluate the merchandise," He growled as he came around the desk while taking off his suit coat, pulling his tie off, nearly tearing his shirt buttons off as he shrugged out of it. Standing in front of her, he looked down at his pants in a silent command. Kneeling in front of him, she unbuttoned his belt and pushed his pants and boxers down to his ankles. As soon as she stood up, he surged forward wrapping both arms around her waist and pulling her against his body. His left hand held her against him as he leaned in and kissed her soft pouty mouth. She moaned as she leaned into him and slipped her tongue into his to coil around his tongue while he slid his right hand down her back to her ass.

Lifting a leg, rubbing her thigh against his as he squeezed her ass cheek. She sucked his bottom lip into her mouth just as his long thick swollen cock flexed and slapped her pussy-lips. Pulling away from their kissing, she leaned back and slid her hand between her own ass cheeks when his dick surged up to slap her pussy again. Catching him by his head she smiled and purred lustily as she guided him into her!