Family Garden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrusting forward, slamming his dick deep inside, she relished the feeling of his veiny cock sliding against her undulating walls and stretching her out around his girth as he pounded his head against her cervix. He pumped fast and hard and very quickly she felt his warmth blasting deep inside her. Rolling her head back, she looked at the ceiling as tears trickled down her cheeks. He kissed her throat as his whole body stiffened up and he pushed his head against her womb and did his best to blast all his come inside her womb. As soon as he was finished, he withdrew from her as his sperm followed him out to leak down her inner thighs.

Letting her leg drop, her ass and breasts jiggled as Donald pulled her in and kissed her as his dick smeared come and lubrication across her belly. She started panting lustily, her hands roamed his back, and grabbed his ass cheeks so that his dick slid down her abdomen to thump against her pubic mound lubricating her black pubes with his sperm. Pushing her away, he spun her around to face his desk as her ass and breasts bounced and jiggled. Knowing what he wanted, she spread her legs and laid over his desk with her ass high in the air. Grabbing her ass, he ran his thumb in a circle around her anus as he asked, "Do you like anal?"

"Mmm," She hummed lasciviously, before purring, "I love getting ass fucked!"

"Good," He growled mischievously as he reared back and spanked her ass. Pulling her fat round cheeks apart, he slid his dick back inside her, "From now on, for the next ten years, this is where your husband gets to fuck you!"

Whipping her long black hair as she looked back over her shoulder, her eyes were half closed while her brows were furrowed, and her mouth opened as she panted as Donald slammed his huge mushroom head inside to scrape along her vagina exultantly as her orgasm started peaking as she gasped, "What? Why?"

He plowed deeper, pounding his way to the very core her being as he growled, "Because! We...I...want to get you pregnant, and not...your husband."

Looking forward across Donald's desk, she saw a gardener watching her getting fucked just before her eyes rolling up into her head. Her vagina clamped down on Donald's dick and her orgasm rang throughout her body like a church bell tolling the hour!

"Haaa! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssss! Fuuuuccccckkkkkk! Fuck me! Harder! Haarrrdddderrrrrrr," She screamed at the peak of her climax, and he responded by slamming his dick inside her so hard that the pictures fell over as she rocked her hips and bashed her ass into him until she felt his second come blasting deep inside her. When he finally stopped fucking her, they were both wheezing for breath as he just stood there and let his dick throb inside her as he finished slowly pumping her full of his come. Her whole body quaked and gave little spasms as her climax slowly dissipated leaving her weak but extremely satisfied. Turning to look over her shoulder at Donald, she purred, "Yes sir, Jason will only be coming in my ass from now on!"

"Good girl," He whispered in her ear before pulling a sheet of paper across the desk to put it right under her nose, "Obviously your contract starts immediately, this evening go here."

Pointed to the first address on the paper, she nodded as he continued, "The owner of the shop is Kevin Stacey. He will take your measurements and pick out for you evening gowns, cocktail dresses, club dresses, lingerie, underwear, bathing suits, and shoes to accompany everything. You have no choice in the outfits. They are what we expect you to wear for us."

Pointing at the next address, he continued, "Once you are done you will go to our private penthouse. This is where you and the dresses will reside during the work week for the next ten years. This way we will minimize any sexual contact between you and your husband, and you will always be at our disposal. Tonight, Randal will meet you to continue the evaluation."

"Yes sir," She whispered.

Finished, Donald stood up straight and began thrusting inside her again, and he didn't stop until he came inside her a third time before pulling out. Carefully pressing his dick into her vaginal mouth as he withdrew, he made sure to scrape all his come off inside her. Pulling his pants up, he walked into his private bathroom to finish cleaning up. Charlene slowly stood upright and found her clothes. After getting dressed, she picked up the papers she needed and headed back to the receptionist desk. Sitting down briefly, she immediately felt Donald's come start leaking out to soak her g-string before soaking into her dress. Quickly, she straightened her desk and then typed a message to Jason, "Got that raise I was gunning for! But now I have a little more to do now too! So, it's going to be a late night tonight. I'll fill you in later on the details. Have Heather make dinner, and don't wait up for me!!! Luv you!!! — Char"

Then gathering up her purse, she left for Kevin Stacey's shop...

——(!)——

The Galdren Home - 3:30 pm

Heather walked through the door of her home and was surprised to see Jason sitting on the couch watching TV. Confused, the first thing she thought was; he must be ill and took the rest of the day off. However, something in the atmosphere just didn't feel right. Curious, she set her backpack down and walked into the living room behind her father and began massaging his shoulders as she purred, "Hey Daddy? What...are...you doing...home so early?"

She was shocked! The living room was littered with bottles of beer and whiskey, and she was stunned by the sheer amount of alcohol in the house. She had no idea that her parents had kept so much. How much had he drunk? Her father very rarely ever drank, so this was wildly out of character!

"Oh, nushing for you to worry about. How wush your day?" Jason mumbled drunkenly.

"Tedious, this last year is dragging out so long," She replied, leaving his shoulders to take off her jacket and sweatshirt, kicked off her shoes, and shuck her jeans leaving her in a small white tank top that was stretched to near transparency over her monstrous breasts and tiny green silk thongs. Now that she was comfortable, she walked around the couch and flounced down beside her daddy just so he could put his arms around her. It was comforting. It was warm. She knew, no matter how ugly she was, he would always love her.

"Oh shit! You're nahked!" Jason hollered.

She giggled as she shook her head, "No I'm not, daddy! This is naked," She laughed at his expression when she curled her fingers under her tank top and lifted it straight off before tossing it across the living room as her breasts bounced and jiggled in his face.

"Ho' fuck! When da ya grew up? It feelsh lick unly weesh ah'go ya wur washing 'Dora and Diego'! Nah, ya ah grewn womahn wit h-hugsh breasts," He rambled while ogling his own daughter's breasts pervertedly, "I wanna..."

She was grinning mischievously at her daddy's discomfort, but even drunk, his words warmed her heart and made her feel sexy and attractive. So much so that she just had to snuggle up closer, nevermind how her naked breasts pressed against him. Grabbing his hand and pulling his arm around her shoulders so that before he realized what was happening, his arm was draped over her and she was pressing his hand into her breast. The same breast Michael had grabbed so ruthlessly earlier that day!

Turning to watch the television, acting as if she didn't know her soft brown flesh was squeezing out from between her father's fingers like marshmallow, she asked, "So, what are you watching?"

He mumbled while staring at her breasts, "Um tha Dishcovery Shannel, shum show about aminals. Shumshing about lionsh fucken his lionesh'shesh, but I was shinking more shan watching anyway. Wanna to shange the shannel?"

"Nah," She purred as she snuggled up closer since it was something she rarely got to do with her daddy anymore, "I'm actually very interested in breeding..."

There was a deafening silence that followed, but she was sure that the meaning of what she said wasn't lost on Jason. Grinning sensually, she pretended not to notice when his hand slid down to her waist then grabbed a handful of her ass while he reached over with his other hand and obviously grabbed her breast and started playing with her nipple. She watched the rest of the show as he played with her breasts, but once it was over he slipped into a stupor.

Gently pulling away, she held him as she laid back on the couch and slipped a leg behind Jason so that he was between her thighs. Once she was settled on the couch she pulled him down to lay on her and rest his head in the cleavage of her pillowy breasts as he slipped into unconsciousness...