Family Vacation Plus 1 - Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back and then I reached into the opening with the fingers of my right hand and pulled Tom's dick through the opening.

Now that my finger's were actually touching his skin, Tom's penis immediately reacted and got even bigger. So I bent my knees and pulled them up towards me. By doing that, the blanket was forming a nice little tent. Now I could start to really massage my husband's dick, without anyone noticing it.

I wanted to check if anyone would figure something out, so I said: "I really love this movie."

All of a sudden Stacy moved away from Michael and sat back down. I guess, the two of them realized, that Tom and I weren't making out anymore and they had to behave themselves as well.

Now everybody was looking at the TV screen. Nobody seemed to notice, that I was massaging my husband's dick.

Stacy, when she moved away from Michael, came a bit closer towards me. My left hand touched her right hand under the blanket. Stacy immediately grabbed my hand and held it. I thought it was really cute. I was really glad that she was having such a great time with us and that the four of us got along so well.

I petted her hand with my fingers. My other hand was still on Tom's dick. It was getting bigger and bigger. We were all so relaxed and Tom seemed to really enjoy my fingers on his dick. So I squeezed his shaft... And then I moved my fingers towards the tip of Tom's penis. I squeezed drops of pre-cum out of my husband's penis. My fingers immediately got nice and wet. So I spread the pre-cum over Tom's shaft with my fingers. And then I slowly grabbed his dick and moved my hand from the tip to the base of Tom's penis.

My pulse increased. I felt like a teenager at a party, trying to give my boyfriend a handjob, without getting caught.

And then I felt, that Stacy was snuggling even closer. She placed her head on my shoulder and kept staring at the TV. Michael's eyes were fixated on the TV as well. And then I saw that Stacy was looking at me and then at my husband. She was smiling at us.

So I got a bit bolder. I stretched my legs out. And I immediately saw that my hand and Tom's hard dick were pitching a small tent. Even if it was barely noticeable, because of the fabric of the blanket... I could see it.

Nobody said anything. So I continued to slowly move my hand up and down on my husband's dick.

Now the blanket started to move and it was pretty obvious were it was coming from, and what it meant. Still... nobody said anything. I moved my hand a bit faster now.

And then all of a sudden I saw that Stacy's head turned a tiny bit. I saw that she was staring directly at the tent. She let go of my hand. And all of a sudden her right hand landed on my thigh. I think she didn't even realize it, she was so shocked to see that something went on under the blanket.

I put my left hand on her thigh as well, while my right hand was still massaging my husband's dick. My hand was moving up and down and so was the blanket. I started stroking Stacy's thigh softly.

And then she moved a bit and I saw that she was looking over to Michael. I watched her closely and then all of a sudden Michael's eyes went wide. I realized right away, that Stacy had touched his penis under the blanket.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Michael tried to act as nonchalant as possible and looked back to the TV screen. But it didn't take long and then I saw that there was now a second tent. Oh boy: Stacy's left hand was massaging Michael's penis! Stacy did the same thing I did!

I got aroused. The situation was extremely hot. And by that time, my husband's dick was nice and hard. He didn't have an orgasm when he was eating Stacy's pussy in the sauna, and he was clearly very aroused... By now, his balls must have really hurt.

I saw that Stacy was glancing to the left and to the right. Her right hand was still on my thigh, while she kept massaging my son's dick with her left hand.

I was slowly stroking her thigh with my left hand, but then I had another naughty idea... I let go of my husband's dick and carefully moved my arm away. And then I grabbed Stacy's right hand from my thigh and took it with me.

Stacy didn't protest, because she didn't know what I was up to.

And then I guided her right hand to my husband's dick!

Out of the corner of my eye I watched Stacy. She completely froze. I saw that her left hand wasn't moving any more. She was glancing to the right and to my husband. Tom stared at the TV. He probably thought that my hand was back... touching his dick. But now, Stacy's hand was touching him.

I started kneading Stacy's thigh, to let her know that I was okay with it, and that she should do it... And all of a sudden I saw that the blanket was moving again. I let go of her wrist and placed my right hand on her forearm. I felt the muscles in her arm flex. She was beginning to slowly stroke my husband's dick.

I glanced over and saw, that her left hand was still not moving. She completely focused on her right hand. Her eyes moved between my husband's tent and his face. She tried to see if Tom knew that she was touching him. But Tom didn't know. And Stacy got bolder. Her right hand was moving faster now.

I tried to tell her, that she was doing good, by patting and stroking her thigh. And then her left hand began to move. Now she was giving both men a handjob.

Fuck. I couldn't believe it.

But then, Stacy surprised me. Suddenly I felt that my left hand was being grabbed. I looked over to my husband, but Stacy's right hand was still moving up and down my husband's dick... very slowly. And then all of a sudden, Stacy guided my left hand to my son's dick. OH. MY. GOD.

She wanted me to give her boyfriend, my son, a handjob, while she was jerking off my husband. Damn. That was so hot. And then I felt my son's hard dick. Of course, I had no choice, but to grab it. It was extremely hard and moist. I guess Stacy must have spread Michael's pre-cum over his entire shaft, just like I showed her.

I saw that Stacy was now looking to the left. She wanted to check if I was doing it. Stacy had already pulled Michael's penis out of his shorts, so I started to massage my son's hard, naked dick.

And then I felt Stacy's left hand travel over my left arm. She was stroking my arm. I wanted to grab her arm as well, but my right hand inadvertently missed her arm and landed on her upper body. Of course, I wanted to pull my arm away, but to my surprise, Stacy stopped me. I didn't know what to do, but it looked like Stacy wanted to be held. So I started stroking her upper body. I guess I touched her tiny breasts a couple of times as well.

All of a sudden Stacy surprised me again. She let go of my arm and pulled her pajama top up. And then she grabbed my arm and guided it under her pajama top. Oh shit. I didn't want to jerk my arm away, so I let my right hand travel over Stacy's naked upper body. My hand caressed her stomach and then her ribs. And then I found her tits and her nipple. I started playing with it, while still stroking my son's cock with my other hand.

Stacy's right hand was moving fast now. Her hand was moving up and down my husband's dick.

I couldn't believe what was happening. If somebody would have walked in now, they probably would have never known, what went on under that giant blanket.

Stacy's nipple was hard and sensitive. I kept playing with her breast, even though I had never touched a woman like that before. I was so wet. I was touching a woman's breast and my son's dick at the same time. The fingers of my left hand were moving up and down Michael's dick. I was moving my hand faster now. And then the tip of his penis got more wet. I knew he was about to cum, but I kept going. And then it happened. I felt my son's orgasm. He shot his load into the blanket and onto his shirt. Drops of cum were running down my hand. I glanced over and I saw that Michael had his eyes closed. I glanced over to the other side, and saw that Tom had his eyes closed as well.

I slowly and carefully took my left hand out from underneath the blanket. Stacy looked at it and saw that there were traces of Michael's cum on it. She looked at me and had a grin on her face. I saw that her right hand was really working on my husband's dick now. She wanted to make him cum as well.

I looked at my husband's face and then I saw that he was cumming as well. I could tell by his facial expressions.

I looked down, and saw that Stacy's movements got slower. And then, a few seconds later she pulled her right hand out from underneath the blanket as well. I saw my husband's cum on her hand. She wiped it off and then we kept looking at our men. They didn't move at all. After a while, I was sure that both of them had fallen asleep. We satisfied their needs. Now they were exhausted.

I guess Stacy realized the same thing, because after a while she smiled at me and then she whispered in my ear: "that was hot."

I nodded and smiled at her.

:--

The next day we hung out by the pool, but at noon we had to pack everything up, and we got back on the road.

It was weird... the next couple of days... it seemed like Stacy was getting along with Tom better and better. She was talking to him a lot... laughing with him... touching his shoulder... she even spent some time on the passenger seat, while he was driving... talking to him.

It wasn't really like she was flirting with my husband... they just seemed very, very close, after the incident in the sauna.

I thought it was cute. He was becoming some sort of father-figure for her, I guess... I don't know. I just thought it was a good thing, that Stacy liked my husband, and was getting along with him. It made the entire trip easy and relaxed and fun.

Two days later we stopped at a campsite and put our tents up. Michael and Stacy shared a tent and my husband and I decided to sleep in the tent as well... we wanted to be a bit adventurous.

But when we woke up the next morning, my back was killing me.

After we had lunch at the campsite, we decided to play miniature golf. They had a miniature golf course at the campsite.

My husband and I loved this game. Michael was not really in the mood for it, so I tried to make it more interesting...

"How about, boys vs. girls?" I put my arm around Stacy's shoulder and smiled at the men.

"Great idea, honey," said Tom.

Michael still wasn't really into the game. So after Stacy and I won the first hole, I looked at the men again.

"How about a little wager? A bet? My back is killing me, from sleeping in the tent... How about... the winning team gets a back rub from the other team?", I said, while grinning in a very cocky way.

Tom was grabbing his back... laughing. "Oh yeah, that would be great. What do you say, son? Do you wanna get a massage tonight?"

Now, Michael seemed interested.

"Oh, I'll take that bet," Michael said.

They seemed pretty confident. Well... my husband and my son were usually better at this game than I was, so I guess they thought they would win easily.

"Well, okay then," I said.

All of a sudden everyone, especially Michael, was motivated. Stacy and I were starting off pretty good, but at some point the boys took over and got in front. Stacy was pretty good, but I had some mishaps. I had to step up my game. And at the end it was pretty close. It pretty much came down to the last hole. But then Stacy made an unbelievable shot and we actually won the game.

She was laughing and jumping up and down. We hugged each other. And I put my hands on my back and looked at my husband.

"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy that back rub..."

The men were pretty bummed, but they were still smiling and were good losers.

So in the evening we stopped at a motel and got two adjacent rooms. Stacy and I took a shower and were hanging out in one room, while the men were waiting in the other room. While Stacy was taking a shower, I was already done. When she came out, both of us were wrapped in a towel.

"So... how are we going to do this? What should we wear?", Stacy asked.

"Well... how about we do it right here on the bed. Lay down right here at the edge of the bed," I said. "Here... let me get that towel..." I reached out my hand. "Lay down on your stomach... and I will place your towel over your butt, okay?"

"Mhm." Stacy unhooked the towel and lay down on the bed. She was lying there completely naked. Then I took the towel and placed it over her naked butt.

I walked to the other side of the bed and unhooked my towel as well. Stacy had her head turned and was looking at me. I lay down on the other side of the bed, right at the edge. I was also naked... placing my towel over my butt.

"Are you ready?" I smiled at Stacy.

"Mhm." She nodded and smiled.

"We're ready boys!", I yelled.

The doors between the rooms were open, so they heard me and came in right away. Stacy and I had our heads turned, so that we could look at each other, but I was also able to see the door. Michael immediately walked over to Stacy's side of the bed, and Tom walked over to where I was lying.

While Stacy was in the shower, I placed a bottle of body-oil on both nightstands.

"We got some oil for the losing team," I said with a smile on my face.

"That's very kind of you, honey," Tom said.

I looked over to Michael and saw that he took the bottle and put oil on his palms. And then he put is hands on his girlfriend's naked back. A second later, I felt my husband's hand on my back as well. I felt the oil being distributed over my upper body.

Tom started rubbing my back. He began at the shoulders and was kneading my neck muscles. I instantly loved the feeling. Tom was so very good at this. I looked at my son. He was doing the same thing Tom did... he was massaging Stacy's neck and shoulders. Stacy already had her eyes closed, so I closed mine as well.

I tried to relax and just enjoy the sensation. Tom's fingers were amazing. He knew exactly were to knead. He found every tense muscle in my back. At first he was just focusing on my shoulders, but then he moved further down to my ribcage and my back. He was massaging my spine, but also the sides of my upper body. It felt absolutely amazing.

After ten minutes or so, Tom grabbed the body-oil and let it drip over my back. This time he was using both his palms to massage my entire back. Before, he mainly used his fingers, to knead my muscles, but now he was using his body weight and really pushed his palms down onto my back.

I was in heaven. It felt like every tension in my muscles was slowly being dissolved.

"I love your strong hands, honey," I whispered.

Then I opened my eyes. I looked at Stacy. My son was massaging her ribcage. He had his palms on her back and he was using his thumbs to gently massage Stacy's muscles.

"How do you like your back rub?", I asked Stacy.

"Mhh. It's really relaxing and gentle," Stacy said without opening her eyes.

And then I had an idea...

"Hmm... maybe we should switch our massage therapist for a few minutes... so we both get the best of two worlds... strong hands and gentle hands... what do you say, sweetie?"

Now Stacy opened her eyes and looked at me. Then she looked at my husband. I was looking at Michael, who was looking at my naked back.

"Uhm... yeah... that sounds like a good idea...," Stacy mumbled.

"Yeah. I think so, too. I think we deserve it... after all, we won an amazing victory today," I said with a smile on my face.

"Well... What do you think, son? Wanna switch?", Tom asked Michael.

"Uhm... yeah... okay," he said.

I guess he wasn't really thinking about the fact, that my husband, his father, was about to massage his girlfriend, he was just thinking about massaging me.

So Tom walked over to the other side of the bed and Michael came over to my side of the bed.

I winked at Stacy and then I closed my eyes. I waited a couple of seconds and then I opened them back up. Stacy had her eyes closed now. I looked at Tom. He was putting more oil on his hands and then he put his hands on Stacy's naked back.

A few seconds later, I felt Michael's hand on my back as well. Oh boy. I closed my eyes. Stacy was right, Michael's hands didn't use a lot of pressure. He was gently rubbing my back. And... I don't know... it seemed that his fingers were trembling a little bit.

But with every second Michael got more relaxed as well. And I enjoyed his back rub.

"How is it?", I asked Stacy.

"You... were right... he does have strong hands. It helps a lot," Stacy said without opening her eyes.

I guess she didn't want to sound too overly excited, but she definitely looked like she was enjoying herself.

I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy my son's massage as well. And then all of a sudden, Tom said:

"Don't forget your mother's hip. Her lumbar spine always hurts her."

I opened my eyes and looked at my husband. I felt that Michael froze. His hands suddenly stopped moving. But then he slowly moved his hands down to my lower back.

"Good. Maybe even a bit lower than that. Just pull the towel down a tiny bit," my husband said. I was looking directly at him.

Again, Michael froze. I guess he didn't really know what to do. He was clearly reluctant to grab the towel and pull it down... so I helped him.

"Your father is right. That's a really tense area. Here..." Without moving, I grabbed the towel and pulled it down a tiny bit, exposing a tiny bit of my butt crack.

And then I realized that Stacy's eyes were open as well. She looked at my towel. Michael still didn't move. But then he started to massage my lower back.

"Uhm... Tom... do you think you can focus on that area as well? I'm pretty tense there, too," Stacy whispered. She had her eyes closed again.

Tom looked at me. So I gave him the tiniest smile and with my eyes I told him, that I was okay with it.

"Yeah, okay, sure, if you want me to."

And then I saw that Tom was slowly pulling Stacy's towel down as well. Her butt crack came into view.

And then I watched as my husband started to massage Stacy's lower, lower back. He wasn't touching her butt, but he was getting very, very close. Meanwhile my son was doing the exact same thing. He was basically massaging the muscle that starts below my hip bone. His palms were resting on my hips and his thumbs were kneading the muscle below my hipbone.

I turned my head to the other side and opened my eyes. Now I was looking directly at my son. He was staring at my butt. He didn't even care what went on, on the other side of the bed. He didn't even realize that I had turned my head and that I was looking at him. His eyes were fixated on my butt. Maybe he just wanted to see, what his hands were doing, but...

"Can you go a bit lower than that?", I whispered.

Now Michael was looking at me. His hands froze.

"Just pull the towel down a bit further. That would be great," I said in a low voice.

Michael just nodded. And then I felt that the towel was being pulled further down. I felt the air breeze over my half-naked butt.

I turned my head again and closed my eyes. A second later I opened them back up and out of the corner of my eyes I saw that Mike's eyes were staring at my butt again.

"Do you want me to go a bit lower as well?", Tom whispered to Stacy.

Again, Michael didn't even care. His eyes kept staring at my butt. Stacy didn't open her eyes.

"Yes, please," she mumbled.

And then I watched as my husband pulled Stacy's towel further down as well. Half of her butt cheeks very now clearly visible. Stacy had an amazingly cute and petite butt. And then I saw that Tom moved his hands further down Stacy's body. He was now touching her butt.

"Oh, that feels good," moaned Stacy, barely hearable.

And now Michael was moving his fingers to my butt cheeks as well. His hands slid down my hip and his thumbs were now rubbing my butt muscle. I felt a tingling sensation in my pussy. I don't know why, but being there... my son touching my naked butt, and my husband touching our son's girlfriend's naked butt... I don't know... I got carried away... The entire vacation was so fucking crazy already... And I had so much fun. Tom and I were getting along better than ever... the kids were having so much fun... we all had such a damn good time... like I said... I got carried away... and I mumbled: