Family Vacation Plus 1 - Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he touched my hips... like he was frisking me... I couldn't believe it... he was looking for my panties to pull them down. Fuck... Then I remembered: I took them off. They were still lying under my pillow. Shit.

And then Michael moved his pelvis away from me... For an instance, I thought that he would roll over, but I was wrong. I felt that he was doing something... He inadvertently touched my butt a couple of times... and then I realized what he was doing... He was opening the tiny button of his boxer shorts and fishing his dick out. Oh shit.

Again, I glanced back at him and slowly shook my head.

Damn. My pussy was wet... I didn't know if it was still wet, from the night before, and not having an orgasm, or if it got wet at that moment, when my son was pressing his naked, hard dick against my naked butt.

I turned my head around and looked at the recliner. Tom and Stacy were still in a deep sleep.

And then I felt my son's erect penis spread my butt cheeks. Again, I glanced back to him.

"Mike... no!"

He froze and stared back at me.

"Please...", he panted.

He still had his hand on my ass. I looked at him for another second... My pussy got wetter by the second... And then I turned around and looked over to Tom and Stacy. I grabbed Michael's wrist. He knew that I allowed him to continue. And not a second later, I felt that he was inching his pelvis closer. I immediately felt his hard dick between my butt cheeks.

Everything down there was already wet and slippery, so Michael's dick made it's way forward, searching for my pussy. And then I felt him. My pussy lips opened up and Michael's dick slipped into my wet pussy.

"Oh shit," I whispered.

I stared at the recliner. My husband and Stacy were still sleeping. And I was getting fucked. Michael was moving his hip faster now. His hard dick was sliding in and out of my pussy. And then I felt Mike's grip tighten around my waist. I knew he was about to cum. That was too much for me. I couldn't hold my orgasm back any longer. We both came in a matter of minutes.

:--

After Michael pulled his dick out, I immediately stood up and silently walked into the bathroom to clean myself up.

Again, neither my husband, nor Stacy noticed that I had fucked my own son. I was so fucking confused. I never thought about my son in a sexual way, before our vacation... and now...

I had to somehow stop all of this. But it was just too damn hot.

So after we checked out, we were soon back inside the van and back on the road. So as I was sitting on the passenger seat, I tried to talk to my husband.

"So? How was your night? Did you sleep well."

My husband kept his eyes on the road, but started to smile.

"Yeah. It was good."

I wanted to say... "yeah, I bet it was good, you had an eighteen-year-old girl lying on top of you all night"... but I didn't say that.

"That's good, honey," I said.

Tom was still smiling. He knew I was okay with everything that happened in the sauna, and he knew I was okay with him massaging her naked ass... so he pretty much knew, I was okay with him having fun.

"So...? What happened on that chair," I whispered. I didn't want Michael or Stacy to overhear us.

Now my husband looked at me, out of the corner of his eyes.

"Don't worry. Nothing happened," he said.

His eyes were back on the road.

"So, you didn't fuck her?"

"No. I didn't fuck her."

"Did you have an orgasm?"

Again, my husband looked at me.

"Yes."

"Did she have an orgasm?"

"Yes."

"Right, nothing happened," I said. A grin appearing on my face.

"I didn't fuck her," Tom answered.

We both smiled. I knew he wanted to fuck her. Of course... She was a very hot eighteen-year-old girl.

"So, what did happen?"

"Well, she made my cum in my pants, grinding her butt cheeks against me. She really wanted to make me cum."

I glanced back over my shoulders, to see what the kids were up to. They both sat on the small bench, staring at their phones.

"And... you?"

"I used my fingers to make her cum."

"I see."

I was smiling and grinning. I knew that he probably wanted to do a lot more than that.

That night we stayed at another campsite. The kids put up a tent and slept in there and Tom and I slept in the van.

The day after we went on a long hike and then started driving home. Our family vacation was coming to an end. I was really bummed, because I had so much fun. It was totally crazy, but I had a lot of fun. And so did the kids.

So for our last night, we stopped at another roadside motel. Again, we got two adjacent rooms. Stacy and Michael slept in one room and Tom and I slept in the other. We were pretty tired from our hike, so we went to bed pretty early.

I was already lying in bed, when Tom got out of the bathroom. He was wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. I was staring at him. I really loved his strong upper body.

"You can take the shorts off as well," I said, with a smile on my face.

He immediately started grinning. He took his boxers off and threw them on the floor next to the bed. Then he got in and under the blanket. I was wearing my favorite pajamas.

"Too bad the holidays are already over," I said, as I snuggled closer. Tom immediately put his arm around my shoulder. My head was resting on his naked chest.

"I know. I had a great time. It was a really good idea to buy the van."

I started caressing his chest with my hand.

"Oh, yeah, definitely."

We were chatting and cuddling for probably ten minutes and then all of a sudden I heard a soft knock. The two doors separating our room from the room the kids were sleeping in, were left ajar, so when I heard the knock, I immediately looked up. And suddenly Stacy's head was popping in.

"Hey...," she whispered.

As soon as I heard the knock on the door, I pulled the sheet up a bit, given the fact, that my husband was completely naked.

"Can I come in?" She was still whispering.

"Of course, sweetie. Come in," I said.

"Michael's already asleep," Stacy said. She slowly walked over to the bed, and sat down at the edge of the bed. She was wearing her blue satin pajamas with small white flowers on it.

"I guess he's pretty exhausted from the hike, ha," Tom laughed.

"I guess so." Stacy smiled.

"Did you like our vacation?" I was still lying on my husbands chest.

"Oh yeah. I loved it. Thanks for taking me. It was really amazing." Stacy was smiling wide.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed. One leg was bent underneath her and the other one was dangling on the outside of the bed. She was really looking cute.

"I'm glad you had fun," I said.

"Mhm," there was that girlish sounding yes again. "You guys are amazing."

I smiled at her. She was such a cute and polite girl. In that moment, I don't know, I just really felt close to her.

"Come here," I said. "Come cuddle with us."

I sat up and waved her over.

Suddenly she looked really excited.

"Really?"

"Yes. Come here. Come between us." I moved away from my husband and held the blanket open for her, on my side of the bed. She crawled closer and got under the blanket with us. And then she immediately came closer and hugged me. I was lying on my back, Tom was lying on his back as well, and Stacy was lying between us, on her side, her butt facing my husband. Her arm was draped over me.

"Thanks," she said, in a very girly voice.

I smiled at my husband.

"That is really nice," I said.

"Mhm," Stacy responded.

I felt great. I had an amazing time. I just loved the feeling. I was in such a good mood.

"Thanks for an amazing vacation," I said. "Come here, baby, give me a kiss."

I leaned over, while Stacy was still resting her head on my chest. Tom came closer and softly brushed his lips against mine.

"I love you, honey," I whispered. "Here... put your arm around me as well..."

And with that, I pulled my husband closer. So now he was basically spooning Stacy from behind. His arm was draped over her and rested on my belly. I looked down at Stacy.

"You don't mind my husband coming closer, do you?"

Stacy looked over her shoulder. It looked like, their bodies weren't touching. And then Stacy shook her head.

"Good," I said. "He likes to cuddle, too." I smiled at her.

I felt Stacy nod her head.

I don't know what it was... I just wanted to be even closer to them, as I already was anyway. So I grabbed my husbands arm and pulled him even closer. By doing that, his entire body moved closer.

So now, their bodies were definitely touching. Stacy's head rested on my chest and Tom's head was basically lying next to mine. The three of us were really close. Tom was hugging both of us.

"Mhh. That's nice," I said.

I felt that Stacy was snuggling even closer. She was holding me tighter now.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

"Mhm." Again, I felt her head slightly nod.

"Do you like, being close to us?"

"Mhm."

"We love having you close to us as well, right, babe?"

Tom looked at me. He didn't say anything. He grabbed my cheek and kissed me again, very softly.

He moved even closer. His body was pressed against Stacy's. His dick was probably pressing against Stacy's petite ass.

"You don't mind that my husband's so close, right?"

Stacy shook her head slightly.

"I really like it," she whispered.

"You don't mind that he's naked, right?"

Suddenly Stacy looked up. I guess, she wasn't even aware of the fact, that my husband was completely naked.

I put my hand on her head and lay it back down on my chest.

"I... I guess not...," she said.

And then I felt that Tom's hand was starting to move. He was slipping it under my top. And shortly after, he was already touching my naked breast. I turned my head and started kissing him.

I felt that Stacy was looking up at us. I broke the kiss and looked at Stacy.

"Would it be okay, if my husband gave you a kiss, sweetie?"

Stacy turned to her side. She didn't say anything. She didn't nod, but she didn't protest either. So my husband moved away from us, just a tiny bit and then he slowly turned Stacy onto her back as well. And then I watched my husband lean over her and kiss her.

I instantly got wet, watching it.

Tom was slowly kissing Stacy. She was lying in the middle. I pushed the sheet further down. Now I saw my husband's naked upper body. And then I placed Tom's hand on Stacy chest. But... I didn't want him to play with her breasts, I had other plans... A second later, my husband used his right hand, and I used my left hand, and together we opened the tiny buttons on Stacy's pajama top, while my husband was still kissing her.

I watched as more and more of her pale skin became more visible. We opened one button after the other. And soon the blouse of her pajamas was completely open. Tom and I pulled the material to the side and then I saw Stacy's naked upper body between us. Her tiny tits were out in the open and her nipples were already hard.

And then Tom broke the kiss and was kissing his way down to Stacy's neck and then her breasts. I watched him as he was licking her right nipple with his tongue... playing with it.

Stacy moaned softly.

I pushed the sheet further down and then I saw my husband's hard dick. Of course, he was hard. It was such a fucking turn on, to see my naked husband, kissing a half-naked eighteen-year-old girl right next to me.

I moved closer to Stacy.

"Do you want to make love to my husband?", I whispered.

Stacy opened her eyes and stared at me. I knew what she wanted to say... "are you sure? Is it okay with you?" But her eyes also said... "I'm so turned on... yeeees."

"It's okay," I whispered.

My husband looked at me. I guess, he didn't expect me being okay with it. But I was.

So I had to start it... I leaned over and started kissing my husband. And then I grabbed his rock hard dick and started playing with it. I moved my hand up and down. Stacy was lying under us. And then I kicked the sheet away and started crawling towards the middle of the bed. I leaned over Stacy's body and started sucking my husband's dick. Stacy lifted her head and was watching me.

"That is so hot," she whispered.

And then my husband was kissing her again... while I had his dick in my mouth.

And then Tom started kneeling as well. I let go of his dick and watched him, as he pulled Stacy's pants down. He was quickly undressing her.

"Are you sure about this?", Tom asked.

I didn't know if he was asking me or Stacy, but both Stacy and I started nodding our heads.

So I moved way from them and watched as my husband slowly crawled on top of Stacy's petite body. He grabbed his hard dick and was guiding it to Stacy's bald teenage pussy. Stacy was looking at my husband. And then I saw that my husband's dick slowly disappeared.

Stacy started moaning.

Damn I was hot... and wet. I watched as my husband started fucking Stacy. He was moving his pelvis... slowly pushing his hard dick further inside Stacy's pussy.

And then, I heard a noice, coming from the doors. I looked up, and saw that Michael was standing in the door, looking at the bed. I guess neither Tom nor Stacy saw him. Stacy had her eyes closed and Tom was looking down on her.

So I glanced over to Michael. He was just standing there with a blank expression on his face.

So I moved away from my husband and Stacy and slowly got out of bed. I guess my husband and Stacy thought, I was giving them a little space. They didn't realize what I was doing.

I walked over to Michael. He had his eyes on his father and his girlfriend.

So I took his hand and guided him into the other room. I softly closed the door behind me, but not all the way. And once we were in the other room, I guided Michael to the bed. He sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Look...," I said. "That doesn't mean that she doesn't love you. You had your fun as well... on this trip..." He didn't look up, he just stared at the wall, but I knew he knew what I meant... he had sex with me twice...

"Let her have that... okay...," I whispered.

Again, there wasn't much of a reaction from Michael.

And then I looked down and saw that he was pitching an enormous tent. His boxer shorts didn't leave much to the imagination. My son was rock hard. I guess watching his father fuck his girlfriend turned him on. A lot. Whether he liked it or not. Damn.

Still, Michael was just staring at the wall. I didn't know what to do. Again, I was really conflicted. I wanted Tom and Stacy to have that... But I also felt bad for Michael... And... I was completely turned on... by the fact that my husband was fucking a teenager... by the fact that I initiated it... and by the fact, that my son's hard dick was right there in front of me.

I couldn't help myself. I wanted Michael to forget about the things that went on in the other room... so I dropped to my knees right in front of Michael. And then I unbuttoned the tiny button on Michael's boxer shorts. Once it was open, I reached in and pulled my son's dick out.

Now Michael was suddenly looking down at me.

I looked him in the eyes and then I bent forward and took my son's dick in my mouth. I let it glide all the way into my mouth. And while I was doing that, I thought about my husband... who was fucking my son's girlfriend in the other room.

My pussy got even wetter. And Michael's dick was so damn hard. I used my tongue to play with his entire shaft. And then I started massaging his hard dick with my fingers. I moved further down and used my tongue on my son's balls.

But I couldn't take it any longer. I moved back up and put his dick back in my mouth.

"Oh shit," Michael moaned.

I took his dick even further into my mouth and let it slide down my throat. Very slowly I let it glide in and out of my mouth. I moved my head up and down on my son's dick. I couldn't believe I was sucking my son's dick again. I wanted to make him cum. I was so damn horny.

I moved my head faster now.

"Mom....," panted Michael.

I knew he was about to cum, but I didn't stop. I moved my head up and down his dick two more times. And then I moved away from him and stuck my tongue out a little bit and opened my mouth in front of his dick. Michael immediately grabbed his dick and started stroking it. He stood up and aimed right at my mouth. And then I felt the first shot of cum, hit my mouth.

"Oh shit..."

Another shot of semen.

And then I moved forward again and took my son's dick back into my mouth. I felt another shot. And I swallowed everything.

I slowly kept going until he was done.

Fuck.

:--

Afterwards I went back to my room and Stacy went back to Michael. In the morning we heard them having sex with each other. And so did Tom and I.

Afterwards we got back in our van and started driving home.

That amazing vacation had come to an end.