"Fantasy" Football Draft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire group of guys, for the first time over the course of the night, surveyed the scene. All of us were naked; our cocks were all in various states of waning arousal. Each of us had at least cum once or twice; some had relieved their loads all over or inside of Elaine's gorgeous body three or more times. The table top was covered in cum. Steadily-flowing rivers of cum dripped from Elaine's well-fucked pussy and ass. Her inner thighs were completely coated with a slimy, sticky mixture of her juices and the collective cum of 12 horny men. Her face, paralyzed in a satisfied smile, was completely glazed with semen. She had dried cum all over her tits and neck. Some errant strands of cum clung to her long, straight hair. She looked like a mess, but it was the most erotic scene any of us had ever witnessed in our lives. After we took the time to catch our breath and get our clothes back on, Elaine's husband took a wet washcloth and attempted to clean her body as best as he could. He then scooped her up in his arms, took her upstairs, set her down on the couch, and covered her with a blanket.

Her husband returned downstairs and we realized it was getting late. We decided to reconvene and finish the draft the following night. We all agreed that this was the most erotic experience any of us ever had, and Elaine's husband seemed fine with everything. One by one we all began to leave; I stayed behind for a few minutes to help Elaine's husband clean up. Once we were done cleaning, I said goodbye, went upstairs, and began to head towards the door. Elaine was beginning to get her bearings back, and as she saw me leave she said, "Was I more fun than a topless bartender?"

I just laughed. "I dunno," I teased. "We were all looking forward to that topless bartender."

Elaine glared at me with a smirk on her face. She slowly moved the blanket off her gorgeous naked body, slid a finger deep in her pussy, and scooped out a thick glob of cum. "Well," she said, "I guess next time I'll just have to try harder." With that, she brought her finger to her mouth and seductively licked the cum off her finger. As she swallowed she winked at me and teased, "See you soon."

THE END

12