All Comments on 'Fantasy of Many'

by Londebaaz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm ..

I found the story teller's voice to be very odd. I feel certain that a more conventional telling would benefit the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks for the warning.

Not into gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why Such a Low Rating?

I'm not sure why this story has such a low rating. Nor am I clear why someone would complain that it was a gay encounter when its description clearly stated that. Anyway, I thought it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please get an editor!

The first part of the story seemed like a long run on sentence. PLEASE edit or get and editor to look future postings over

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Has a Low Rating For a Few Reasons.

The person who wrote it is in desperate need of someone to edit their stories. It is difficult to follow a story without proper quotations and knowledge about using quotations.

The story is told in a way which comes across as condescending or as if it is being told to or by a child rather than an adult. That is a complete turn off for anyone who is not interested in those who are not old enough to give consent. It is beyond disturbing to read a story told in such a manner.

The story makes no sense to the average reader in the way it discusses the son which make him seem as if he is a very young child or developmentally delayed. Why would mommy and daddy need to sit an 18 year old down for a divorce discussion in such a way to make him seem as though he understands nothing while being an adult? He does not yet know about sex or much the sort of things a person knows long before they enter adulthood. Even stories with a naive main character do not read as if the person is under the age of 10, but this story reads as if the character is that age. I had to stop reading it because no matter if the story states the guy's age as 18 it does not come across that way as a reader.

There are several other reasons I could point out, but I have wasted too much time on this story already. I am a bit shocked the reasons for the rating of the story is not obvious to the anonymous person who asked about the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

The story leaves a lot to be desired for many reasons as other comments show.

What I enjoyed for personal reasons was the lengthy description of the ass fuck.

I'm primarily straight but have had some gay encounters and was fucked three times by three different cocks and felt pain once with the bigger of the three (7-8inches) .

I'd never let or attempt to try a cock that big to enter my ass. But it's exciting to imagine. Wow ! Could I? Would it fit? Damn, it's in my mind now! Wish I had the courage, nah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
could not even read the story

quotation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sounds like my Uncle & 1.

Pretty hot story. My Uncle & I used to have those same hot times.

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 6 years ago
Very hot....and loving

I truly enjoyed this story! The loving and tender dad gives his but exactly what he needed. What could be better!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Terrible grammar. It's like reading a kindergarten book. See dick run. See Jane run.

Proper punctuation is needed. Separate paragraphs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous