All Comments on 'Fantasy Sex Cruise 01'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done!!!

Since this is chapter 1, I hope chapter 2 is about Linda and Bradley's adventure. Looking forward to reading more.

RickSeneRickSeneover 10 years ago
Bringing back memories

Your story reminded me of the great sexual experiences my wife and I had on a recent cruise we took to add some spice to our lack luster sex life. Your story got me extremely excited and makes me want to take my wife on another cruise.

Keep up the great writing, it's keeping me up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, loving this

Steamy hot descriptive sex

AmberLionAmberLionover 10 years ago
A sexy vacation

Kudos to you for the equal time you spend on narrative, general details, sensual details, emotional experience and hot sex. If only more writers realized what you know: Descriptions of sex are only a part of a really great sex story! Thanks for posting. I am definitely looking forward to reading all of your material.

barmaid10barmaid10over 10 years ago

Very well written. I look forward to reading the next parts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great but...

The story is great but if I could lend one criticism it would be that you should work on your exposition, the first few paragraphs of the story fell in to the common short story trap; setting the scene without having a jarring conversation between the protagonists can be difficult but it would certainly have been worth while.

weaslbeakweaslbeakalmost 9 years ago
Bravo

This is a wonderful start to what I presume will be an epic tale. I could not help thinking, as I was reading, what Linda's trip was like. I have totally bought into the premise and look forward with anticipation to the remaining installments.

Congratulations and thank you for the excellent writing.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
A delight!

This has been around long enough that any critique on my part would be superfluous.

Thank you for carrying us along with Eddy and Kealani during their journey and Eddy's education. It is clear that he will learn a lot that will help his relationship with his wife, Linda. That is assuming she will want to continue with him after her own adventure.

Any year after 20 that has a zero in it tends to cause introspection and as the decades add up so does the material for examination. At least, that's my experience speaking.

It was a grand start to set this up with Linda acknowledging their fiftieth as a starting point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mostly good

but it went of the rails with the "miso horny, me love you long time" bit which was totally out of character. You turned a sophisticated Chinese princess into a cheap stereotype of a gutter prostitute and broke the mood.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 7 years agoAuthor
Dear ANON

The me so horny comment was meant to be humorous and reveal just what a sophisticated and wide reaching sense of humor Kealani possesses. She is trying to fulfill his fantasy of Asian women. No stereotype can encompass a group with billions of members. If you were to read additional chapters you would find the 'me love you long time' comment used in a completely different context with a much more significant meaning. I deliberately re-use comments made in one chapter to add continuity to the story as a whole and I like to poke fun at stereotypes.

I portray Kealani as a multi faceted woman with a profound sense of who she is and a deep and loving spirituality. Sometimes she acts like a princess and sometimes she acts like a whore but she is neither and she knows it.

Please accept my apologies if I offended you by that particular remark. It was meant to be sarcastically humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"It was meant to be sarcastically humorous."

It came across that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous