Fashion Show Leads To More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like a dirty slut, like a whore, James's whore. I loved it. I loved the control I felt as I teased both James and Dean. I could hear them both furiously jerking themselves off watching me. I turned around, sat on the edge of the couch, spread my legs and started rubbing my clit.

"Mhmmmmm", I moaned.

My fingers were doing their job and I was very worked up. I needed a cock! I walked back to James, knelt on the ground and started sucking his cock once more.

"I don't think I can cum babe", he said.

I didn't care, this was for me as much as for him. I continued enjoying his cock, taking my time, sucking his cock slowly, bobbing up and down. I was savouring his cock and savouring being watched.

Finally I got up and stood in front of them both. I let them have one last look at me naked before i turned around and walked towards the stairs (naked of course). I turned around before I walked up the stairs to see Dean, his elbows on his knees, hands cupping either side of his face, jaw open, completely astonished at what had just happened.

I smiled to myself. That's the exact kind of expression I wanted. It felt amazing knowing how much I had turned him on. All I could think of was what would I let him do next time.

To be continued...

12