All Comments on 'Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family'

by Snowkemper

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
A perfect stroke story

Quick read, lotsa hot, sex, just enough plot to move things along, and tons of nasty talk.

Here's to hoping this is Pt. 1 of a multi-part story arc. Plenty of ground left to cover. Tyler returning home. Amber's new potential sugar daddies. Recalling her first time fucking her dad. Her introduction to the sex club. And maybe even corrupting sister, Lori, into rejoining the family and their incestuous sexcapades.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hoping for me

Love Amber, a little jealous of Amber...and hope you share more of her story. Wonder how the conversation when between Tyler and Amber?

jdbjdjdbjdalmost 9 years ago
So Many Possibilities

* * * * * Nice, quick, erotic read with so many doors open a tiny crack waiting to be entered. Undoubtedly we will hear about Tyler’s homecoming but will he be the only stray lamb to reunite with the flock? Might Lori return home at least once to find herself in the middle of a family orgy? If so, will it be as a willing participant or will she be taken against her will before she realizes the special bond that exists between familial lovers? Always enjoying "naughty dialogue" I am anxiously waiting to find out what Michael’s sugar will be when Amber pulls her plump cheeks wide open and says, “Does Daddy want to take his naughty little girl up her big, fat ass?!?” Please, Please, PLEASE continue this story line!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous